AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > COMMUNITY > Members Lounge

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19-12-2004, 13:00   #31

Haroon

Registered User
 
Haroon's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2002
Location: Lahore, Pakistan.
Haroon is on a distinguished road
Last time I checked I had 100+ DVDs and typing the names here would be too much.

But I can tell you that I do have the DIE HARD trilogy
__________________
___________________

ACM 1899
___________________
Haroon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-2004, 15:51   #32

Stezagud

Registered User
 
Stezagud's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2003
Location: England
Fave Players: Keano (ret), Rooney, Maldini
Stezagud is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Those are magical screen moments suited only for movies and not books. The one I like most was the simultaneous scenes of the baptism and murder of the various New York gang leaders.
yeah, i loved that scene but the one thing that annoyed me is the orange juice type substance that comes out of the guy who gets shot in the eye 70s special effects i know its only a small thing but i always notice it...
__________________
'Well, Clive, it's all about the two Ms - movement and positioning.' - Big Ron
Stezagud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-2004, 23:26   #33

ilgenio

Registered User
 
ilgenio's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2002
Location: 虎穴龍潭
Fave Players: Zico, Marco van Basten, Dejan Savicevic, Kaka
ilgenio is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stezagud
yeah, i loved that scene but the one thing that annoyed me is the orange juice type substance that comes out of the guy who gets shot in the eye 70s special effects i know its only a small thing but i always notice it...
It's supposedly Karo blood (made from Karo syrup with powdered red food coloring) according to **** Smith, the make-up artist for The Godfather. Part I was filmed on a shoestring budget (about US$6 million - very cheap in those days), so I suppose they used orange juice due to tight budget constraints.
__________________
AC Milan Prediction League 2005/ 06 Champion

ALWAYS RED
ALWAYS BLACK
ALWAYS ROSSONERO
~ ~
ilgenio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-2004, 23:28   #34

ilgenio

Registered User
 
ilgenio's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2002
Location: 虎穴龍潭
Fave Players: Zico, Marco van Basten, Dejan Savicevic, Kaka
ilgenio is on a distinguished road
LOL.... I can't believe the name "Diick" is censored by the MM board.
__________________
AC Milan Prediction League 2005/ 06 Champion

ALWAYS RED
ALWAYS BLACK
ALWAYS ROSSONERO
~ ~
ilgenio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2004, 03:34   #35

Giovanni

Registered User
 
Giovanni's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2003
Location: Torino, Italia
Fave Players: Gli Immortali/ Gli Invincibili/ I Meravigliosi
Giovanni has a spectacular aura aboutGiovanni has a spectacular aura aboutGiovanni has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilgenio
LOL.... I can't believe the name "Diick" is censored by the MM board.
It's my clergy censorship


__________________
MILAN: IN HOC SIGNO VINCES
Giovanni is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:53.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.