AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > COMMUNITY > Presentations

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 24-11-2004, 15:52   #31

Angel_Cic

Registered User
 
Angel_Cic's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2004
Location: Ontario, Canada
Fave Players: Kaka' & Ronaldinho
Angel_Cic is on a distinguished road
ciao Ilda! like i said in the other thread...dobra dosla! i'm sure you'll have a good time here at MM.

gio, you sure to have a good scent for chicks surely take no time no ummm get to know them
__________________
[M]
Angel_Cic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-11-2004, 16:24   #32

la_dynamite86

Registered User
 
la_dynamite86's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2004
la_dynamite86 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel_Cic
ciao Ilda! like i said in the other thread...dobra dosla! i'm sure you'll have a good time here at MM.

gio, you sure to have a good scent for chicks surely take no time no ummm get to know them
Well, thanks...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel_Cic
gio, you sure to have a good scent for chicks surely take no time no ummm get to know them
However, I think I have 1 advantage - My choice seems to be bigger than yours Just kiddin'. I'm here to talk about my first love (=AC Milan & football)
la_dynamite86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2004, 05:44   #33

Giovanni

Registered User
 
Giovanni's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2003
Location: Torino, Italia
Fave Players: Gli Immortali/ Gli Invincibili/ I Meravigliosi
Giovanni has a spectacular aura aboutGiovanni has a spectacular aura aboutGiovanni has a spectacular aura about
Now that you've introduced yourself, it's time to post meekly your picture
__________________
MILAN: IN HOC SIGNO VINCES
Giovanni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2004, 05:50   #34

rae

BANNED
 
rae's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2003
Location: Memel, Lithuania
Fave Players: Costacurta Giggs & Rui Costa
rae is on a distinguished road
hahahahhaha I read yer mind Gio
http://www.milanmania.com/forums/sho...postcount=5048
rae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2004, 11:47   #35

la_dynamite86

Registered User
 
la_dynamite86's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2004
la_dynamite86 is on a distinguished road
Okay...it will be on the picture-thread soon...
la_dynamite86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2004, 13:11   #36

Giovanni

Registered User
 
Giovanni's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2003
Location: Torino, Italia
Fave Players: Gli Immortali/ Gli Invincibili/ I Meravigliosi
Giovanni has a spectacular aura aboutGiovanni has a spectacular aura aboutGiovanni has a spectacular aura about
dynamite expect a bunch of new people to welcome you after you posted your pic

anyway great pic
not only i smelt a chick behind your nick but a nice one
__________________
MILAN: IN HOC SIGNO VINCES
Giovanni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2004, 13:25   #37

la_dynamite86

Registered User
 
la_dynamite86's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2004
la_dynamite86 is on a distinguished road
Oh dear, oh dear...Don't you exaggerate a bit? You act like you've never seen a girl before. I'm an ordinary girl, with ordinary looks and ordinary attitudes. The only difference: There are these ones who like pretty clothes and cute boys (typical girlies) and others who like cars and football (like men)...and me? -I belong to each group...
la_dynamite86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2004, 13:36   #38

ACMILAN1983

Registered User
 
ACMILAN1983's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
ACMILAN1983 will become famous soon enough
Like I said Ilda, far too modest
ACMILAN1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2004, 13:56   #39

la_dynamite86

Registered User
 
la_dynamite86's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2004
la_dynamite86 is on a distinguished road
I don't agree...I would be modest if I said: "I have as much sex-appeal as Oliver Kahn"...and if I said "I'm as feminine as David Beckham", then you could say that I'm imaginary
la_dynamite86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2004, 15:48   #40

Giovanni

Registered User
 
Giovanni's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2003
Location: Torino, Italia
Fave Players: Gli Immortali/ Gli Invincibili/ I Meravigliosi
Giovanni has a spectacular aura aboutGiovanni has a spectacular aura aboutGiovanni has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by la_dynamite86
Oh dear, oh dear...Don't you exaggerate a bit? You act like you've never seen a girl before. I'm an ordinary girl, with ordinary looks and ordinary attitudes. The only difference: There are these ones who like pretty clothes and cute boys (typical girlies) and others who like cars and football (like men)...and me? -I belong to each group...
the fact is i'm 100% pure , so i've never seen a woman

would you like to explain me something?

__________________
MILAN: IN HOC SIGNO VINCES
Giovanni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2004, 15:56   #41

Goirre

Moderator
 
Goirre's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2002
Location: Summerland, US
Fave Players: Paolo Maldini-Franco Baresi-Billy Costacurta
Goirre is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giovanni
the fact is i'm 100% pure
saying you are pure is like saying Inter is successful
__________________
!!!FORZA MAGICO MILAN!!!

!!!VIVA EL BOLIVAR CARAJO!!!


Serie A Prediction League 2002/2003 Champion
Serie A Prediction League 2003/2004 Champion
Goirre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2004, 15:57   #42

MIRZA

Moderator
 
MIRZA's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2004
Location: Srebrenik (BiH)
Fave Players: Pirlo,Sheva,Topic, Kaladze, Papac, Salihovic
MIRZA is on a distinguished road
Welcome Ilda!!!!
Osjecaj se kao kod kuce!!!
__________________
Digni se iz pepela, kao sto put do sada, sad s mirisom ljiljana, ljubavi moja....
MIRZA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2004, 16:04   #43

Giovanni

Registered User
 
Giovanni's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2003
Location: Torino, Italia
Fave Players: Gli Immortali/ Gli Invincibili/ I Meravigliosi
Giovanni has a spectacular aura aboutGiovanni has a spectacular aura aboutGiovanni has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goirre
saying you are pure is like saying Inter is successful
-------------------
__________________
MILAN: IN HOC SIGNO VINCES
Giovanni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2004, 18:07   #44

rae

BANNED
 
rae's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2003
Location: Memel, Lithuania
Fave Players: Costacurta Giggs & Rui Costa
rae is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giovanni
so i've never seen a woman
do you learn in gay school or smth
rae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2004, 18:19   #45

la_dynamite86

Registered User
 
la_dynamite86's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2004
la_dynamite86 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giovanni
the fact is i'm 100% pure , so i've never seen a woman

would you like to explain me something?

Hihihi...
I believe you, because Italians and people from the South in general have a very good reputation concerning their innocence

-You're the first AC-Milan supporting monk I've ever met in my life
__________________
'Sometimes when you fight you lose, but if you don't fight you've already lost' (Bertolt Brecht, German socialist)
la_dynamite86 is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 21:09.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.