AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Discussions

Notices

View Poll Results: Who will be Milans 2nd best scorer in Serie A this season?
Kaka 8 27.59%
Seedorf 0 0%
Pirlo 0 0%
Crespo 11 37.93%
Tomasson 7 24.14%
Inzaghi 3 10.34%
Voters: 29. You may not vote on this poll

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-04-2005, 03:22   #31

rae

BANNED
 
rae's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2003
Location: Memel, Lithuania
Fave Players: Costacurta Giggs & Rui Costa
rae is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shevchenko-[7]
Crespo since scoring his first goal againts Palermo :

16 goals in 17 games.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Lombardia
i voted tomason cos dida nor og was included in the poll
Quote:
Originally Posted by rezag
JDT, but I really wanted to say Bojinov or Adriano from January
Quote:
Originally Posted by Henrik
I have a feeling it is going to come from the midfield given that so many of the teams we meet play with 10 men behind the ball. Kaka is my best bet.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ariel
I voted JDT.I don`t know why to be honest.I know i had dilemma wether to choose him or Kaka`.finally my vote went to JDT

P.S.
good thread henrik, i was thinking about this issue the other day

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goirre
I voted for SuperPippo (yea, call me a dreamer). I think he will come back in February and still have time to surpass the others (except Sheva of course)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilgenio
My vote goes to Pippo.

Don't worry Carlos, you'll never walk alone.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giovanni
where's my granny in that list?
i think she deserves the second spot
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nova
Brocchi
Quote:
Originally Posted by kris
you must be confident, he is on 0 serie A goals after all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris
My vote went to Kaká.
He's just ace!
Quote:
Originally Posted by housin7
JDT!!

Why would I choose someone who is Chelski player to be second best?

Seriously, although I like it when Crespo is playing well(at least this year), but to know that he isn't going to be a permanent Milan player quite disappoints me. Just think of it, he would regain his form this year in our team (because Chelski is full of strikers) and when he's fully recharged, oops, he is back on Chelski jersey, doing good for them.

What does Chelsea think about us? Their "recycle bin"?



Hopefully someone (ie, Gilardinho is most likely) would come to Milan in January, be a permanent partner for Sheva.


rae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2005, 07:21   #32

Henrik

Registered User
 
Henrik's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 1999
Location: Barbados
Henrik is on a distinguished road
Nice piece for research Rae
Just be prepared to some of that medicine yourself
__________________
...and that is my opinion, but I could be wrong
Henrik is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:20.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.