AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > COMMUNITY > Members Lounge

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-12-2004, 12:52   #31

Goirre

Moderator
 
Goirre's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2002
Location: Summerland, US
Fave Players: Paolo Maldini-Franco Baresi-Billy Costacurta
Goirre is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACMILAN1983
Just saw a video for FFXII!! Looks so amazing!
how about those FFVII:AC trailers? can't say they look bad either
__________________
!!!FORZA MAGICO MILAN!!!

!!!VIVA EL BOLIVAR CARAJO!!!


Serie A Prediction League 2002/2003 Champion
Serie A Prediction League 2003/2004 Champion
Goirre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2004, 15:03   #32

ACMILAN1983

Registered User
 
ACMILAN1983's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
ACMILAN1983 will become famous soon enough
Can't wait to see Advent Children, it looks SO cool!

Sephiroth (imo, greatest FF villain ever) clones all around
ACMILAN1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2004, 16:52   #33

Jim_UK

Registered User
 
Jim_UK's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2001
Location: England
Jim_UK is on a distinguished road
Advent Children has been delayed so many times ...... just release the dvd dammit
Jim_UK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2004, 10:57   #34

ACMILAN1983

Registered User
 
ACMILAN1983's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
ACMILAN1983 will become famous soon enough
I was on FFX-2 for about 3 hrs last night. Now I've played for about 52 hrs altogether. I still love it.

Also got FF4 to 6 lately, so I'm gonna start 6 after finishing X-2

not much news lately in gaming but I read a review for Prince of Persia 2 lately and it seems good (like the first one), but apparently the "dark" environment in the game can get tiresome.

Anyway, hasn't anyone been playing anything?
ACMILAN1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2004, 11:02   #35
Nova
Guest
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACMILAN1983
I was on FFX-2 for about 3 hrs last night. Now I've played for about 52 hrs altogether. I still love it.

Also got FF4 to 6 lately, so I'm gonna start 6 after finishing X-2

not much news lately in gaming but I read a review for Prince of Persia 2 lately and it seems good (like the first one), but apparently the "dark" environment in the game can get tiresome.

Anyway, hasn't anyone been playing anything?
I have seen previews of Prince of Persia 2 too , and it looks great !! I'm thinking I'll buy it sometime ... maybe
Metriod Prime 2 is out , but still too expensive for me ... I'll wait when they cut off the price

Has anyone played Final fanatasy : Christal Cronicles ?? Cause I really wanna play it and I dont wanna end up having a terrible game .... And no , I cant rent Gamecube games here
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2004, 11:24   #36

ACMILAN1983

Registered User
 
ACMILAN1983's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
ACMILAN1983 will become famous soon enough
ok, I played Prince of Persia 2 today and it seems quite good. Its similar to the first with some tweaks and the battle system is more detailed and fun, but it'll take a little getting used to if your used to the first game. Graphics are good as well. It looks good, but not a massive leap from the original (which I thought was very good anyway). I only played it for a short time, but fans of the last game shouldn't be disappointed.

Marco, I've played FF:Crystal Chronicles, but I didn't play it for more than a few minutes. I can't say that I liked it from what I saw, as it seemed to stray away from normal FF games and play more like a platformer, although this isn't to say that its necessarily like the throughout the game. It didn't grip me much and I can't comment on the story, as I have no idea what it is, but its not worth getting if its bad, considering the storylines and interaction with other characters are the two most important elements of a FF game. I suggest you try finding someone who has it and giving it a shot to see what you think.
ACMILAN1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2004, 12:54   #37

almilan

Registered User
 
almilan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2004
Location: Ireland
Fave Players: Maldini, Baresi, Gullit, Shevchenko, Kaka
almilan is an unknown quantity at this point
i have a ps2
my games in order of preference
1) Pro evolution 4
2) Burnout 3
3) NFL Street
4) Grand Theft Auto Vice City
5) SSX 3
6) Soul Cabilur 2

i had the old pro evolutions and burnout 2 but sold them
almilan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2004, 13:36   #38

ACMILAN1983

Registered User
 
ACMILAN1983's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
ACMILAN1983 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by almilan
i have a ps2
my games in order of preference
1) Pro evolution 4
2) Burnout 3
3) NFL Street
4) Grand Theft Auto Vice City
5) SSX 3
6) Soul Cabilur 2

i had the old pro evolutions and burnout 2 but sold them
hehe, I have all of them except NFL street. I also have the old PES games and Burnout 2
ACMILAN1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2004, 05:55   #39

Jim_UK

Registered User
 
Jim_UK's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2001
Location: England
Jim_UK is on a distinguished road
I picked up SSX3 for £7.99 on the gamecube the other day, what a bargain Also, after much waiting, Baten Kaitos finally came through the post from America, yay ... i haven't had a lot of time to play it, but it looks amazing.
Jim_UK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2004, 06:26   #40
Nova
Guest
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim_UK
I picked up SSX3 for £7.99 on the gamecube the other day, what a bargain Also, after much waiting, Baten Kaitos finally came through the post from America, yay ... i haven't had a lot of time to play it, but it looks amazing.
is it possible to play american games on the gamecube in europe ??
I saw SSX3 on television , it looks awesome ... Great jumps and stuff !! How much is 7,99 pounds in € ??
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2004, 08:37   #41

ACMILAN1983

Registered User
 
ACMILAN1983's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
ACMILAN1983 will become famous soon enough
that is a very good deal jim. I have SSX3 and it is really good. However, personally, I prefer SSX tricky myself, that game was just awsome
ACMILAN1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2004, 11:30   #42

almilan

Registered User
 
almilan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2004
Location: Ireland
Fave Players: Maldini, Baresi, Gullit, Shevchenko, Kaka
almilan is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACMILAN1983
hehe, I have all of them except NFL street. I also have the old PES games and Burnout 2
great minds think alike.
i would recommend NFL street
almilan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2004, 13:12   #43

ACMILAN1983

Registered User
 
ACMILAN1983's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
ACMILAN1983 will become famous soon enough
great minds do think think alike.

I quite liked NBA street so I might give NFL a try.

has anyone been playing Half Life 2?

I haven't tried it yet, but it seems really good. Graphics are awsome and it seems its a benhmark very much like the first. Can't wait to give it a go and I'm not particularly big on FPS's
ACMILAN1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2004, 13:34   #44
Nova
Guest
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACMILAN1983
great minds do think think alike.

I quite liked NBA street so I might give NFL a try.

has anyone been playing Half Life 2?

I haven't tried it yet, but it seems really good. Graphics are awsome and it seems its a benhmark very much like the first. Can't wait to give it a go and I'm not particularly big on FPS's
I saw trailers on gametrailers.com , It really looks awesome ! Great chraphics and monsters
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2004, 14:37   #45

Lombardia

Registered User
 
Lombardia's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2004
Fave Players: sheva robert ballack boban
Lombardia is on a distinguished road
on pro evo 4 how do you get the classic teams is it by winning the international trophies by their respective teams or has it changed?
__________________
schumacher: world champion 2000-2004
ferrari: constructor champions 1999-2004
milan: serie a champions 2004
milan: super cup champions 2004

ny rangers: champions once in last 60 years
Lombardia is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:20.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.