AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-03-2005, 18:03   #31

iregk

Registered User
 
iregk's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2004
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Fave Players: Sheva, Kaka, Maldini
iregk is an unknown quantity at this point
Hargreaves is useless doesn't do it at all at top level.
__________________
---------------------
Two colours, One love
iregk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2005, 04:23   #32

Theoren

Registered User
 
Theoren's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2004
Location: Finland
Fave Players: Ivan Gennaro Gattuso
Theoren
I think also that hargreaves is not good enough. in my opinion there are any player who is as good as pirlo. you can´t replace him!!!!
Theoren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2005, 06:20   #33

kris

Jedi Master
 
kris's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 1999
Location: Viking land
Fave Players: Past, present and future Milan players
kris is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by mk18
corini is amazing but i dont think hed want to join
I am sure he would love getting a scudetto before he retires.
__________________
If you are woman, PM me.
kris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2005, 06:26   #34

PirloDaBest

Registered User
 
PirloDaBest's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2005
Location: London
Fave Players: Pirlo, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso
PirloDaBest is on a distinguished road
I think Corini would be perfect back-up too but he is quite old and probably only has 1 season left in him. Milan need a reliable back-up player for Pirlo that can at least got for another 2-3 season. I think Roberto Baronio of Chievo is the best option. He wont make a fuss about sitting on the bench for most of the season and has good qualities.

No ENGLISH trash please. Hargreaves can help the cleaners clean the changing rooms
PirloDaBest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2005, 06:48   #35

Giovanni

Registered User
 
Giovanni's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2003
Location: Torino, Italia
Fave Players: Gli Immortali/ Gli Invincibili/ I Meravigliosi
Giovanni has a spectacular aura aboutGiovanni has a spectacular aura aboutGiovanni has a spectacular aura about
Pirlo is unreplaceable.That said we must choose someone who comes close to him, for his qualities. Even building him up tactically speaking, in other words even if he doesn't actually play in that role. We must find a player who doesn't like to much to run forward with the ball and leaving the back uncovered..That's why Dhorasoo doesn't fit in that role, despite being quality..because he likes too much to go forward with the ball.

We need someone who doesn't hold too much the ball and have great accuracy in passing , both on short and large distances.

Pizarro and Baronio, maybe, are the hottest choices at the moment.
__________________
MILAN: IN HOC SIGNO VINCES
Giovanni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2005, 11:23   #36

mk18

BANNED!
 
mk18's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2004
Location: amman, JORDAN
Fave Players: maldini, sheva, baggio, weah, mvb, cruyff
mk18 is on a distinguished road
yes kris but would corini want to sit on the bench for the most part of the season?? i dont think so
mk18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2005, 10:18   #37

Peachtot

Registered User
 
Peachtot's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2001
Fave Players: San Marco, Zvone Boban
Peachtot is on a distinguished road
biggest chance will go to pizzaro...
__________________
In my solitude night, I dream on you..
In my busy working day, I'm thinking of you..
In my every single holy prayer, mostly I call ur name..
Oh LOrd, if this one isn't coming from Thou, set us far away...
But if she is, tie us and bless with Thy shiny face...
Peachtot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2005, 10:42   #38

Kui

Registered User
 
Kui's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 1999
Location: I ke one a Kaku'ihewa
Fave Players: Roby Donadoni, Chico Evani, Franco Baresi
Kui is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peachtot
biggest chance will go to pizzaro...
Our Kaka/ Ronaldinho debate still good for a later date? Let me know! Peace!
Kui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2005, 10:45   #39

Brasileiro

Registered User
 
Join Date: 09 2003
Location: Salvador-Brasil
Fave Players: Ricardinho,Serginho, Kaká,Alex,Pirlo,Paolo,Baresi,
Brasileiro is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Masson
i suppose to buy Baronio.his style is suitable to be the backup of Pirlo.Because we need a back up,many famous players will not be willing to be a sub of Pirlo.Therefore some players like Juninho,Xavi,Mascherano,Pizarro will be come if we just give them a backup position.May be we should buy a player who can play many position in midfield including the Pirlo's,then he can have more opportunities to play.
This is the advantage of Juninho, he can play the 4 positions in the mid. In Lyon he play in Pirlo and Seedorf position, in Brazil NT he play at Gattuso position, here in Brasil he played at Kaká position also...
Brasileiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2005, 10:54   #40

Peachtot

Registered User
 
Peachtot's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2001
Fave Players: San Marco, Zvone Boban
Peachtot is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kui
Our Kaka/ Ronaldinho debate still good for a later date? Let me know! Peace!


where's the link..?
i forgot in what topic..??
__________________
In my solitude night, I dream on you..
In my busy working day, I'm thinking of you..
In my every single holy prayer, mostly I call ur name..
Oh LOrd, if this one isn't coming from Thou, set us far away...
But if she is, tie us and bless with Thy shiny face...
Peachtot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2005, 11:00   #41

Kui

Registered User
 
Kui's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 1999
Location: I ke one a Kaku'ihewa
Fave Players: Roby Donadoni, Chico Evani, Franco Baresi
Kui is on a distinguished road
From our last Ronaldinho/ Kaka debate. It's not like I can find you all the timein these forums. I hope you remember our friendly disagreement. There is no link but it was a way to say wassup b!tch???!
Kui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2005, 11:05   #42

Peachtot

Registered User
 
Peachtot's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2001
Fave Players: San Marco, Zvone Boban
Peachtot is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kui
From our last Ronaldinho/ Kaka debate. It's not like I can find you all the timein these forums. I hope you remember our friendly disagreement. There is no link but it was a way to say wassup b!tch???!
Hahaha

come on,kui....dont take it seriously....
profuse apologize if i forget another member disagreement...

plz tell me in what topic...
i have searched and i still can't find it
__________________
In my solitude night, I dream on you..
In my busy working day, I'm thinking of you..
In my every single holy prayer, mostly I call ur name..
Oh LOrd, if this one isn't coming from Thou, set us far away...
But if she is, tie us and bless with Thy shiny face...
Peachtot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2005, 11:08   #43

Kui

Registered User
 
Kui's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 1999
Location: I ke one a Kaku'ihewa
Fave Players: Roby Donadoni, Chico Evani, Franco Baresi
Kui is on a distinguished road
So we still on to tell each other "i told you so huh"?? You need to do some hoping cause they still gotta play chelski at Stamford Bridge. Hopefully we dont need to worry on the Milan side. Otherwise we might never solve our dilema huh?
Kui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2005, 11:19   #44

Peachtot

Registered User
 
Peachtot's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2001
Fave Players: San Marco, Zvone Boban
Peachtot is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kui
So we still on to tell each other "i told you so huh"?? You need to do some hoping cause they still gotta play chelski at Stamford Bridge. Hopefully we dont need to worry on the Milan side. Otherwise we might never solve our dilema huh?
I have gotten our last debate (transfers/ronaldinho/15th page)...

No worry against a team that playing defence like chelski....
If barca could beat a team that all the time put 7-8 players in the box, then what they could do against the team with 4 players in the box (or 2 players rested when both full back moved forward)..???

dinho will show his sheer magic in stamford bridge...
__________________
In my solitude night, I dream on you..
In my busy working day, I'm thinking of you..
In my every single holy prayer, mostly I call ur name..
Oh LOrd, if this one isn't coming from Thou, set us far away...
But if she is, tie us and bless with Thy shiny face...
Peachtot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2005, 11:30   #45

Kui

Registered User
 
Kui's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 1999
Location: I ke one a Kaku'ihewa
Fave Players: Roby Donadoni, Chico Evani, Franco Baresi
Kui is on a distinguished road
I hope his magic magically disappears when and if we replay Barca. Than I'll enjoy watchin you eat your Sh!te. You'll have the pleasure to see me eat some dootie if you are right so "even stevens". Great! We got a friendly bet on this.

Cheers!
Kui is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:01.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.