AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Games & Tactics

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-04-2005, 16:32   #31

derekhski

Registered User
 
Join Date: 08 2004
Location: Portland Oregon USA
Fave Players: Its a Team sport, or the entire midfeild
derekhski is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuggah
Thanks for the advice guys. I'll see how I get on as I'm usually hopeless at haggling! What kind of price were you paying for the tickets? I'm hoping to get 2 for less than €200. Am I being far too optimistic?
For the semi's CL 2003, Milan-Inter, I paid 90,00 Euro's, Maybe 100,00, it's been quite some time. If your not good at haggling, I recommend the note pad and pen, and write the price you will pay........ You can always walk away, or they might??
Derek
derekhski is offline  
Old 11-04-2005, 12:28   #32

Billy_Montreal

Moderator
 
Billy_Montreal's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2001
Location: M-O-N-T-R-E-A-L
Fave Players: The Ministry of Defence: Paolo, Billy, Sandro
Billy_Montreal is on a distinguished road
As luck would have it I have to be close to Italy for a business trip in that week so I will be coming down to Milan for the game. I know a few people may make it such as Derek, Haroon, Franco, Giovanni, etc. I'm still not sure where or how to get a ticket but I don't mind spending a few extra dollars for a ticket once I am there.
My question is..are the Curva tickets numbered or are they a basic "sit where you will" system?
The date is approaching...make yourselves heard if you are coming!
__________________
"Certi sogni non finiscono mai."
Alessandro Costacurta, Rossonero per Sempre.
Billy_Montreal is offline  
Old 11-04-2005, 14:20   #33

Franco6

Registered User
 
Franco6's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2004
Location: Malta
Fave Players: Van Basten Baresi Maldini Gattuso Nesta
Franco6 is on a distinguished road
In the curva its on first come first serve basis, in the curva only. About the tickets, there will be touts near the stadium surely. We at the Milan club will have tickets for good prices BUT..... many people from the club will go so I don't think there will be tickets available. The first priorities go for members.
__________________
CAMPIONI D'EUROPA No.7
Franco6 is offline  
Old 11-04-2005, 15:25   #34

Billy_Montreal

Moderator
 
Billy_Montreal's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2001
Location: M-O-N-T-R-E-A-L
Fave Players: The Ministry of Defence: Paolo, Billy, Sandro
Billy_Montreal is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco6
In the curva its on first come first serve basis, in the curva only. About the tickets, there will be touts near the stadium surely. We at the Milan club will have tickets for good prices BUT..... many people from the club will go so I don't think there will be tickets available. The first priorities go for members.
Grazie Franco...

It should not be a problem as I spoke to someone from the Assoc. Ital. Milan clubs...since we are a foreign club and barely make it they said getting a ticket is no problem.
By the way, what AREA do I want to get tickets in? I don't want to end up sitting in the visitors curva
__________________
"Certi sogni non finiscono mai."
Alessandro Costacurta, Rossonero per Sempre.
Billy_Montreal is offline  
Old 11-04-2005, 16:12   #35

Franco6

Registered User
 
Franco6's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2004
Location: Malta
Fave Players: Van Basten Baresi Maldini Gattuso Nesta
Franco6 is on a distinguished road
LOL.... if you go in the curva you can get any ticket as long as its not 3rd ring blu or 3rd ring green. The curva is 2nd ring blue, while the juve merda fans will be in the 1st ring green section.

If you'll have the 1st or 2nd ring red or orange, you may go in the curva without problems, but you have to be there early since its on first come first serve.
__________________
CAMPIONI D'EUROPA No.7
Franco6 is offline  
Old 12-04-2005, 02:07   #36

hitmannq8

Registered User
 
hitmannq8's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2004
Location: Montreal, Kuwait
Fave Players: Kaka, Nesta, Rui Costa, Pato, Robinho
hitmannq8 is on a distinguished road
Just for ur info the game is now May 15th.
hitmannq8 is offline  
Old 12-04-2005, 03:49   #37

killiegradge

Registered User
 
Join Date: 11 2004
Location: Scotland
Fave Players: Cafu
killiegradge is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by hitmannq8
Just for ur info the game is now May 15th.
Where do you get that info from???
killiegradge is offline  
Old 12-04-2005, 03:49   #38

wils6000

Registered User
 
Join Date: 07 2004
wils6000 is an unknown quantity at this point
I dont think game is on 15th May - it is still 8th May

we play Lecce away on the 15th !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

because c.league semi ison 3/4 th May- the Milan -Juve game shouldnt move as no game will affect it - and they like to have last four fixtures at same time and date for whole serie A fixtures.
wils6000 is offline  
Old 12-04-2005, 16:46   #39

derekhski

Registered User
 
Join Date: 08 2004
Location: Portland Oregon USA
Fave Players: Its a Team sport, or the entire midfeild
derekhski is an unknown quantity at this point
Hey, Billy I will most certainly be there, the San Sari for the Game May 8th...... I will also hopefully catch the 2nd leg of the CL semi's on 5.3 tues or 5.4 wed. I arrive in Milan on 4.28 and depart on 5.9 monday.
Tickets of course will be the toughtest part. I will try to buy via the internet, but expect to geet from someone a couple days before the game..
Still need to book out my hotel and all..... I wont stay in Milan all week, but go hiking and swimming on the Riveara.... Yeah sunny warm
derekhski is offline  
Old 13-04-2005, 13:17   #40

Billy_Montreal

Moderator
 
Billy_Montreal's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2001
Location: M-O-N-T-R-E-A-L
Fave Players: The Ministry of Defence: Paolo, Billy, Sandro
Billy_Montreal is on a distinguished road
I will be in Milan on the Friday and departing the day after the game ... these are my preliminary plans. That said, I will be at the game..I just have to determine how long I will be in Milan. The game is still on the 8th of May..the season is re-adjusted on April 20 and from then it will be back on track.
So no the game is not on May 15.
Derek..I figure worse case I'll buy tickets on the street a few days before the match..if I made it that far whats a few extra bucks!
__________________
"Certi sogni non finiscono mai."
Alessandro Costacurta, Rossonero per Sempre.
Billy_Montreal is offline  
Old 15-04-2005, 09:27   #41
Staci
Guest
 
....all I can hope for is that the game will be aired here
 
Old 15-04-2005, 10:24   #42

Billy_Montreal

Moderator
 
Billy_Montreal's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2001
Location: M-O-N-T-R-E-A-L
Fave Players: The Ministry of Defence: Paolo, Billy, Sandro
Billy_Montreal is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Staci
....all I can hope for is that the game will be aired here
I would be very surprised if TLN would not air it....anyhow, just watch it on RAI at a bar in Woodbridge or some Italian area
__________________
"Certi sogni non finiscono mai."
Alessandro Costacurta, Rossonero per Sempre.
Billy_Montreal is offline  
Old 15-04-2005, 11:08   #43
Staci
Guest
 
I am sure yes that TLN will air it ....but it's always in Italian ...lol
 
Old 17-04-2005, 21:42   #44

Billy_Montreal

Moderator
 
Billy_Montreal's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2001
Location: M-O-N-T-R-E-A-L
Fave Players: The Ministry of Defence: Paolo, Billy, Sandro
Billy_Montreal is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Staci
I am sure yes that TLN will air it ....but it's always in Italian ...lol
thats ok I'm a good tutor
__________________
"Certi sogni non finiscono mai."
Alessandro Costacurta, Rossonero per Sempre.
Billy_Montreal is offline  
Old 18-04-2005, 11:57   #45

derekhski

Registered User
 
Join Date: 08 2004
Location: Portland Oregon USA
Fave Players: Its a Team sport, or the entire midfeild
derekhski is an unknown quantity at this point
Billy, I'll be doing the same, buying and paying a little extra. I totally agree with the "came this far, whats a couple extra bucks" If I find a great deal the week before the game, should I grab you a ticket? (I hoping the earlier the cheaper?) I'm in Milan beggining on April 28th, will try to find tickets that day, then head south to the beaches, and also north to Germany to visit family for a couple days, then return to Milan for the game. I also fly out May 9th. This game could possibly be the make or break, if we go in only 3 points under, unless Juve fails to winner in the next two weeks.....
derekhski is offline  
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:10.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.