![]() |
|
|
#31 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 04 2004
Location: malaysia baaaaabyyyyy
Fave Players: the old lady
![]() |
Quote:
Milan has their pride to play for... And they will
__________________
VISIT JUVENTUS FAN CLUB MALAYSIA <--- UPDATED Biar putih mata, jangan putih tulang. FORZA JUVENTUS! MY BLOOD IS BLACK AND WHITE |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#32 | |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 07 2003
Location: Nowhere near San Siro :(
Fave Players: Zinedine Zidane, Genarro Gattuso, Alessandro Nesta
![]() |
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#33 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 04 2004
Location: malaysia baaaaabyyyyy
Fave Players: the old lady
![]() |
Are you crazy? The only team I support is JUVENTUS. And Italy NT. And, well, Perak FC but thats for Malaysian League
Hey a malaysian girl's gotta do what she has to do innit ![]() I am just fascinated by Samp this season, I think they play one of the best football in this lacklustred Serie A this season, thats why I would love it if they get credit from that by getting 4th place. Udinese has been playing really well too but I like samp better. Plus Volpi's a really great player
__________________
VISIT JUVENTUS FAN CLUB MALAYSIA <--- UPDATED Biar putih mata, jangan putih tulang. FORZA JUVENTUS! MY BLOOD IS BLACK AND WHITE |
|
|
|
|
|
#34 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 01 2002
Location: Sweden
Fave Players: AC MILAN
![]() |
Anyone following the game right now??
__________________
EQUALITY NOW!!
|
|
|
|
|
|
#35 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 01 2005
Location: London
![]() |
Milan's team
Dida N. 1 Pancaro G. 26 Simic D. 14 Nesta A. 13 Kaladze K. 4 Brocchi C. 32 Pirlo A. 21 Dhorasoo V. 24 Serginho C. 27 Inzaghi F. 9 Crespo H. 11 |
|
|
|
|
|
#36 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 03 2001
Location: Glasgow, Scotland
Fave Players: maldini
![]() |
Week 37.........Pts
Juventus.........86 Milan..............79 Inter..............72 Udinese..........62 Sampdoria.......61 Palermo..........53 Messina..........48 Roma.............45 Livorno...........45 Λ Cagliari...........44 V Lazio..............44 Lecce............44 Reggina..........44 Chievo...........43 Siena............43 Λ Bologna*.........42 V Parma*...........42 V Fiorentina*......42 Brescia..........41 V Atalanta (r)....35 * play-off as it stands as it stands at half time. Bologna 0-0 Sampdoria Fiorentina 1-0 Brescia Inter 0-0 Reggina Juventus 1-0 Cagliari Lecce 2-2 Parma Messina 0-0 Livorno Palermo 1-1 Lazio Roma 0-0 Chievo Siena 1-0 Atalanta Udinese 0-0 Milan
__________________
I've had Delia Smith. Last edited by meazza; 29-05-2005 at 08:54. |
|
|
|
|
|
#37 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 01 2005
Location: London
![]() |
what "v" stands for
|
|
|
|
|
|
#38 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 2001
Location: UK, London
Fave Players: Van Basten, Baresi, Maldini, Kaką
![]() |
Quote:
v meaning down (coloured red as well) ^ meaning up (coloured green)
__________________
Time to get back to where we belong, on top!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#39 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 03 2001
Location: Glasgow, Scotland
Fave Players: maldini
![]() |
they've gone down a position.
so siena are up in place of bologna, brescia, parma, who will have a playoff if it goes like this.
__________________
I've had Delia Smith. |
|
|
|
|
|
#40 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 1999
Location: I ke one a Kaku'ihewa
Fave Players: Roby Donadoni, Chico Evani, Franco Baresi
![]() |
all even at zero going into the half
__________________
The sure provisions of my lord, Attend me to all my days. O may thine house be mine abode, And all my works be praise. There would I find a settled rest, Where other go and come; No more a stranger nor a guest, But like a child at home. My Shepherd will... KZION Radio |
|
|
|
|
|
#41 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 03 2001
Location: Glasgow, Scotland
Fave Players: maldini
![]() |
hahaha it's happening again at parma, it's 2-2 already.
Week 37.........Pts Juventus.........86 Milan..............79 Inter..............72 Udinese..........62 Sampdoria.......61 Palermo..........55 Messina..........48 Roma.............45 Livorno...........45 Λ Lazio..............44 Λ Lecce............44 Cagliari...........44 V Reggina..........44 V Siena............43 Λ Chievo...........43 V Bologna*.........42 Parma*...........42 V Fiorentina*......42 Λ Brescia..........41 V Atalanta (r)....35 *play-off Brescia for the straight drop this is bloody hard to keep track of some teams may have changed position but not situation.
__________________
I've had Delia Smith. Last edited by meazza; 29-05-2005 at 09:08. |
|
|
|
|
|
#42 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 01 2005
Location: Chicago, USA, but born in Bulgaria
Fave Players: Sheva, Pirlo, Gattuso, Nesta, Maldini, Bojinov,
![]() |
u got it wrong.... its not a 3 way play off... its a play of between the 2 teams with the worst goal differncial meaning parma and fiorentina.... i dont want either of them to get relegated.... i hope sampa beats bologna and goes to the CL... and also i hope that parma and ESPECIALLY fiorentina survives...
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
#43 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 1999
Location: I ke one a Kaku'ihewa
Fave Players: Roby Donadoni, Chico Evani, Franco Baresi
![]() |
Quote:
__________________
The sure provisions of my lord, Attend me to all my days. O may thine house be mine abode, And all my works be praise. There would I find a settled rest, Where other go and come; No more a stranger nor a guest, But like a child at home. My Shepherd will... KZION Radio |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#44 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 01 2005
Location: London
![]() |
I do not think there are play-off in Italy!
Lecce just scored, Parma to go down! |
|
|
|
|
|
#45 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 03 2001
Location: Glasgow, Scotland
Fave Players: maldini
![]() |
Quote:
I have no idea how the play off system works in italy, I don't usually pay that much attention. that would be parma and fiorentina then in the play off right now, with brescia dropping.
__________________
I've had Delia Smith. |
|
|
|
|