AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Discussions

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 29-05-2005, 19:11   #31

Diavolo

Registered User
 
Join Date: 12 2004
Fave Players: Rivera, Baresi, Maldini, Van Basten
Diavolo is on a distinguished road
The interview in the opening post has some kind of source? I doubt it. Here in Italy I've never seen or heard it.
__________________
I hate the Gang of Honestsi
Diavolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-2005, 19:17   #32

zlatanov

Moderator
 
zlatanov's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2003
Location: Nowhere near San Siro :(
Fave Players: Zinedine Zidane, Genarro Gattuso, Alessandro Nesta
zlatanov is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diavolo
The interview in the opening post has some kind of source? I doubt it. Here in Italy I've never seen or heard it.
it was on www.calciomercato.com and www.tgcom.it/sport (former mediasetonline.com, owned by ... Berlusconi)
zlatanov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-2005, 19:20   #33

Laudrup

Senior Member
 
Join Date: 12 2000
Location: Cph.
Laudrup is on a distinguished road
I would have been kind of shocked if Carlo had substituted either the goal hero Crespo or the european player of the year Sheva as soon as halftime. They both played magnificent football.
Laudrup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-2005, 20:59   #34

Hasan Rossonero

Registered User
 
Hasan Rossonero's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2004
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Rivera, Maldini, Del Piero, Baggio, Nesta, Pirlo
Hasan Rossonero is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diavolo
The interview in the opening post has some kind of source? I doubt it. Here in Italy I've never seen or heard it.
Ciao,

http://www.channel4.com/sport/footba...ia/may29a.html
Hasan Rossonero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-2005, 21:52   #35
Staci
Guest
 
After reading the article, the only opinion I can take away from it is, it's simply sports drama. "Galliani has sensationally CONFIRMED that they CONSIDERED firing ...." Come on that's a little funny. Nothing's happening....just a lot of mixed words.
  Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-2005, 22:28   #36

sehnsucht79

Registered User
 
sehnsucht79's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2004
Location: malaysia baaaaabyyyyy
Fave Players: the old lady
sehnsucht79 is on a distinguished road
Yes, the media was probably exaggerating. But again this is not the first time we've heard Silvio dictate Carlo's decisions.
__________________
VISIT JUVENTUS FAN CLUB MALAYSIA <--- UPDATED
Biar putih mata, jangan putih tulang.
FORZA JUVENTUS! MY BLOOD IS BLACK AND WHITE
sehnsucht79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-2005, 22:44   #37

Hasan Rossonero

Registered User
 
Hasan Rossonero's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2004
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Rivera, Maldini, Del Piero, Baggio, Nesta, Pirlo
Hasan Rossonero is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by sehnsucht79
Yes, the media was probably exaggerating. But again this is not the first time we've heard Silvio dictate Carlo's decisions.
Embellishing is the media's rhetorical tool, but the entire story cannot be fabricated.

Yes Silvio has often chipped in with tactical considerations which accentuate attacking play. There is nothing wrong with voicing your opinion.

But when he does it with a subtext of an ultimatum, then it is unhealthy.
Hasan Rossonero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-05-2005, 03:54   #38

Kui

Registered User
 
Kui's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 1999
Location: I ke one a Kaku'ihewa
Fave Players: Roby Donadoni, Chico Evani, Franco Baresi
Kui is on a distinguished road
Listen! Could of won, should won.... whatever! I am saying that some of you are reaching for excuses now. This is such a non-issue to why we lost this game. Why are you guys so mad at Berlusconi???? This is getting to be absolutely fvcking stupid it is starting to piss me off! We lost and move on now. Why is there this second guessing of ourselves, our manager, our owner, and our team!!!!????
__________________
The sure provisions of my lord,
Attend me to all my days.
O may thine house be mine abode,
And all my works be praise.
There would I find a settled rest,
Where other go and come;
No more a stranger nor a guest,
But like a child at home.

My Shepherd will...

KZION Radio
Kui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-05-2005, 04:49   #39

Dr Milano

Registered User
 
Dr Milano's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2005
Location: England
Fave Players: Zlatan, Pato, Silva, Nesta & Robinho
Dr Milano is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kui
Listen! Could of won, should won.... whatever! I am saying that some of you are reaching for excuses now. This is such a non-issue to why we lost this game. Why are you guys so mad at Berlusconi???? This is getting to be absolutely fvcking stupid it is starting to piss me off! We lost and move on now. Why is there this second guessing of ourselves, our manager, our owner, and our team!!!!????
u milan supporter i am anyway whats bugging ya chill man
__________________
Abbiati
Sokratis Thiago Nesta Antonini
Flamini Pirlo Boateng
Pato Ibrahimovic Ronaldinho

Dr Milano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-05-2005, 04:51   #40

Dr Milano

Registered User
 
Dr Milano's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2005
Location: England
Fave Players: Zlatan, Pato, Silva, Nesta & Robinho
Dr Milano is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Milano
u milan supporter i am anyway whats bugging ya chill man
juve fans cant talk u got knocked out in the quarters hahahah by liverpool milan fans r honoured u arent u got beat and couldnt score at ur home ground
__________________
Abbiati
Sokratis Thiago Nesta Antonini
Flamini Pirlo Boateng
Pato Ibrahimovic Ronaldinho

Dr Milano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-05-2005, 04:54   #41

Kui

Registered User
 
Kui's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 1999
Location: I ke one a Kaku'ihewa
Fave Players: Roby Donadoni, Chico Evani, Franco Baresi
Kui is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Milano
u milan supporter i am anyway whats bugging ya chill man
Dude I the most chilled one here. If you hadnt notice it is not me finding blame to why we lost. Get to know me better before questioning me if I am a Milanisti fan or not.
__________________
The sure provisions of my lord,
Attend me to all my days.
O may thine house be mine abode,
And all my works be praise.
There would I find a settled rest,
Where other go and come;
No more a stranger nor a guest,
But like a child at home.

My Shepherd will...

KZION Radio
Kui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-05-2005, 11:34   #42

Hasan Rossonero

Registered User
 
Hasan Rossonero's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2004
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Rivera, Maldini, Del Piero, Baggio, Nesta, Pirlo
Hasan Rossonero is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kui
Dude I the most chilled one here. If you hadnt notice it is not me finding blame to why we lost. Get to know me better before questioning me if I am a Milanisti fan or not.
Yes you ar every sensible, I must say. Lets all stay united in this maelstrom.

Forza Milan!
Hasan Rossonero is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:14.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.