AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Players

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 24-07-2005, 05:00   #31

Kui

Registered User
 
Kui's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 1999
Location: I ke one a Kaku'ihewa
Fave Players: Roby Donadoni, Chico Evani, Franco Baresi
Kui is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Southernsun
oh o......it was QUASHED? or, squashed? no one needs to get technical with comments that someone may overlook at times. now......let's not be stupid
First of all... I like the hypocracy. Secondly get yourself a dictionary so that you know what the meaning of "quashed" is.
Quashed: to set aside or annul.


To post something so trivial as some argument like this only attempts to cause soap opera drama and to cause division within the Rossoneri ranks. Already because not knowing one iota of the context of these interactions between coach and Sheva, there are some taking sides and saying not so nice things about either of them.

Southernsun
I might have seen why you might be angry as I used your post in quotes. My underlined comments below your quote was not meant to critisize you at all. Nor was I calling you stupid. I just used your post as a context to show that some here will read it and come to totally wrong conclusions.
__________________
The sure provisions of my lord,
Attend me to all my days.
O may thine house be mine abode,
And all my works be praise.
There would I find a settled rest,
Where other go and come;
No more a stranger nor a guest,
But like a child at home.

My Shepherd will...

KZION Radio

Last edited by Kui; 24-07-2005 at 07:06.
Kui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2005, 19:27   #32

Southernsun

Registered User
 
Join Date: 06 2005
Location: New York
Fave Players: Me.
Southernsun is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kui
First of all... I like the hypocracy. Secondly get yourself a dictionary so that you know what the meaning of "quashed" is.
Quashed: to set aside or annul.


To post something so trivial as some argument like this only attempts to cause soap opera drama and to cause division within the Rossoneri ranks. Already because not knowing one iota of the context of these interactions between coach and Sheva, there are some taking sides and saying not so nice things about either of them.

Southernsun
I might have seen why you might be angry as I used your post in quotes. My underlined comments below your quote was not meant to critisize you at all. Nor was I calling you stupid. I just used your post as a context to show that some here will read it and come to totally wrong conclusions.
no problem. we new yorkers.........use Squash: to deflate, set aside for good a problem. i guess its slange? ciao fratello.
__________________
Southernsun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2005, 03:44   #33

Kui

Registered User
 
Kui's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 1999
Location: I ke one a Kaku'ihewa
Fave Players: Roby Donadoni, Chico Evani, Franco Baresi
Kui is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Southernsun
no problem. we new yorkers.........use Squash: to deflate, set aside for good a problem. i guess its slange? ciao fratello.
I never had a problem with you Empire City folks. The bozos are to the north of you folks. I like Zlatanov though. Squash, Quash...different fart but same smell huh??? Cool then!
You're another person I have to envy wit Milan coming to New York. You going??? Lucky B@stard! Hook us up with any news from there if you gonna see them in training or at the game. Thanks.
__________________
The sure provisions of my lord,
Attend me to all my days.
O may thine house be mine abode,
And all my works be praise.
There would I find a settled rest,
Where other go and come;
No more a stranger nor a guest,
But like a child at home.

My Shepherd will...

KZION Radio
Kui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2005, 06:17   #34

Southernsun

Registered User
 
Join Date: 06 2005
Location: New York
Fave Players: Me.
Southernsun is on a distinguished road
yes Kui, i will be attending the match @ Giants Stadium. i think milan will be presenting the new red & black kit for the season @ the adidas mega store in down town new york (soho area) this friday the 29th. other than that, they might do a training session @ central park, but i haven't heard about that yet. later dude.
__________________
Southernsun is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:31.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.