AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Players

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 15-08-2005, 19:31   #31

SANT

Moderator
 
SANT's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2005
Location: California, USA
Fave Players: Capitan Maldini, Kaka', Nesta & Gli Invecibili
SANT is on a distinguished road
Guys, I started the thread and I can tell you this:

The preview is good. It is not the video I would have made being a Maldini fan... it is short (can never be enough, I guess), but good.

Last season I tried to buy it at the San Siro store, but it was sold out... even milanstore.biz shows it out of stock... but they should have more soon, just try checking every now and then...

And back to previous discussion, let's buy Original...I know, it is expensive, I got Home and Away jerserys with names/numbers and CL patches... it was a lot of money, but I guess we know how much each can sacrificy to get something we love...
__________________
Borriello: Forget Belen, forget your internal ghosts... go back to scoring!!!
SANT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2005, 18:53   #32

Hasan Rossonero

Registered User
 
Hasan Rossonero's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2004
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Rivera, Maldini, Del Piero, Baggio, Nesta, Pirlo
Hasan Rossonero is on a distinguished road
My friend just got the dvd for me from Italy. It is simply the best! There are over 2 hours of Maldini speaking about his childhood, his rise to fame and of course the current years.

It chronicles everything so adeptly.

It is a fantastic DVD and is well worth it...I will be doing a review of it on my site : http://www.totalsoccer.ca/voices/rev1.htm

Ciao.
Hasan Rossonero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2005, 12:04   #33

Billy_Montreal

Moderator
 
Billy_Montreal's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2001
Location: M-O-N-T-R-E-A-L
Fave Players: The Ministry of Defence: Paolo, Billy, Sandro
Billy_Montreal is on a distinguished road
Best place to get the DVD is off of Ebay. IT is often up and the price is cheaper than on Acmilan.com (bizstore) and the shipping can be negotiated. I haven't finished watching it yet however, the first hour (from what I saw) was really well made and documents his entire career.
As for its function: my run of the mill 200$ DVD player could not read it. However, my 'multi-functional' DVD player which reads many different types played it without any problems.
__________________
"Certi sogni non finiscono mai."
Alessandro Costacurta, Rossonero per Sempre.
Billy_Montreal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2005, 23:47   #34

Bosniaco

Registered User
 
Bosniaco's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2005
Location: USA
Fave Players: Weah,Barbarez, Maldini, in future Pato and Dzeko
Bosniaco is on a distinguished road
Hej people, I know this topic is old, I downloaded once this movie and I saw it, but I wanna download this movie again and burn it on DVD to keep as my collection. If anyone has a link (torrent) to download it free, ofcourse. Thank you.
__________________
A.C. MILAN and F.K.ŽELJEZNICAR<
Bosniaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-2005, 06:56   #35

zlatanov

Moderator
 
zlatanov's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2003
Location: Nowhere near San Siro :(
Fave Players: Zinedine Zidane, Genarro Gattuso, Alessandro Nesta
zlatanov is on a distinguished road
Here is a link to a torrent, you need to register though. It's a pretty popular site for torrents, so registration is not so easy to get but keep trying it, it will be open at some point:
http://www.demonoid.com/torrents/details/172125/
zlatanov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-2005, 13:13   #36

SANT

Moderator
 
SANT's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2005
Location: California, USA
Fave Players: Capitan Maldini, Kaka', Nesta & Gli Invecibili
SANT is on a distinguished road
Good luck finding it... I knew I'd like it before I even saw it... but now that I've seen it many times over the last few months, I believe there's a lot of footage/highlights that could have been included... 20 years of Maldini career!!! that's a lot of good material to work with...
__________________
Borriello: Forget Belen, forget your internal ghosts... go back to scoring!!!
SANT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2006, 06:33   #37

toelmaldini

Registered User
 
toelmaldini's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2006
toelmaldini is on a distinguished road
the gread dvd..yeah...il capitano numero uno.....

www.milanisti-indonesia.org
toelmaldini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2006, 12:07   #38

SANT

Moderator
 
SANT's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2005
Location: California, USA
Fave Players: Capitan Maldini, Kaka', Nesta & Gli Invecibili
SANT is on a distinguished road
Actually, he's numero tre... haha... just joking with you...
__________________
Borriello: Forget Belen, forget your internal ghosts... go back to scoring!!!
SANT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2006, 09:51   #39

forza_milan

Registered User
 
forza_milan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2006
forza_milan is on a distinguished road
I have the DVD. I bought it in Febuary 2005. It's a very good dvd and I recommend it to all.
__________________
le donne lo sanno - Ligabue
forza_milan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2006, 07:42   #40

San Paolo

Registered User
 
San Paolo's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2006
Location: Sydney, Australia
Fave Players: Maldini
San Paolo is on a distinguished road
Best DVD ever! Covers everything about Paolo and also features a lot of things on the Milan of the late 80s +. Some great footage.
San Paolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2008, 12:23   #41

ambrogirl

Registered User
 
Join Date: 05 2008
Location: virginia,usa
Fave Players: baggio,maldini,costacurta,ambrosini,pirlo
ambrogirl is on a distinguished road
does anyone know where i can buy this dvd, and can i watch it with US dv players ? i know they have a different system in europe
ambrogirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2008, 14:11   #42

SANT

Moderator
 
SANT's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2005
Location: California, USA
Fave Players: Capitan Maldini, Kaka', Nesta & Gli Invecibili
SANT is on a distinguished road
hi... you can't watch it with regular US dvd players (US is region 1, and the DVD is PAL)... but you can certainly watch in on a computer... or if you happen to have a multiregion DVD player... keep in mind this DVD was made in November 2004, so there's a lot of stuff that is not included there...
__________________
Borriello: Forget Belen, forget your internal ghosts... go back to scoring!!!
SANT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2008, 20:39   #43

ambrogirl

Registered User
 
Join Date: 05 2008
Location: virginia,usa
Fave Players: baggio,maldini,costacurta,ambrosini,pirlo
ambrogirl is on a distinguished road
Thanks for your reply. where can i buy the dvd? i looked for it all over the internet,but no luck so far.someone said amazon.com but they don't have it.
ambrogirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2008, 21:15   #44

Reza

Administrator
 
Reza's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Baresi
Reza is a jewel in the roughReza is a jewel in the roughReza is a jewel in the rough
Not sure if you want to use ebay, especially an overseas seller but

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Paolo-Maldini-...QQcmdZViewItem
Reza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2008, 09:53   #45

ambrogirl

Registered User
 
Join Date: 05 2008
Location: virginia,usa
Fave Players: baggio,maldini,costacurta,ambrosini,pirlo
ambrogirl is on a distinguished road
Thanks , i think i would rather not though cause i never used it and don't have a ood feeling about it. once again thank you for the link.
ambrogirl is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:01.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.