AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25-07-2006, 19:06   #31

GRE-NO-LI

BANNED!
 
GRE-NO-LI's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2005
Location: Rio de Janeiro - Brazil
Fave Players: Van Basten, Maldini, Savicevic, Platini, Zico
GRE-NO-LI is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ARIO
I guess you got what you wished for Grenoli
Top Flight Football since we got back to UCL, and along with that, worthy replacement for our only Andriy Shevchenko.....

To be honest, I really don't know who is worthy enough to replace him though.....

That's right, my friend!

But we also need a top flight frame of mind, the desire to really break BIG as we get back on track with a CL spot! I guess the board now will understand that, and we'll feature heavily on the market purchasing top class players.

BTW, Milany mentioned an excellent RB that I forgot to quote on my firtst post here: Heitinga

So I would stick to Buffon, Heitinga, Diarra / Sneijder, Torres.
GRE-NO-LI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2006, 19:15   #32

sf_esq

Registered User
 
sf_esq's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2002
Location: San Francisco, California
Fave Players: Maldini
sf_esq is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xudong
oddly, I prefer Crespo to Torres. OK, I expect a lot of people firing at me now.
Agreed as well. I'd rather spend the remaining 20-30M on Gallas and Diarra. We need another world class striker, but I don't think there are any available at the moment. Crespo can help for this year. Perhaps pick up another decent striker for cheap - like Suazo. Torres isn't worth the money, IMO. Henry would be, but he's not available.
sf_esq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2006, 19:17   #33

midori

Registered User
 
midori's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Florida, US
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo, Boban
midori is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xudong
oddly, I prefer Crespo to Torres. OK, I expect a lot of people firing at me now.
no, I agree. Not a long-term solution of course but we have a late start and hernan would be very acceptable to me, and judging by news reports, very acceptable to him as well.
__________________
Imagine a life, lived here without you
midori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2006, 19:24   #34

Oldman

Registered User
 
Join Date: 01 2001
Fave Players: Maldini, Nesta and Kaka. NO MORE Sheva!!
Oldman is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by SANT
we can forget Oddo now... Lotito wasn't selling him when going to B... and will not do it now that they stay in A...

If I could choose: Tevez, and Buffon... that's it...
I predict that Milan will now chase Trezeguet, Zlatan and Drogba, while the defense will be added with a young guy..dunno yet.....just wait what happen then...

__________________
FORZA MILAN !!
ROSSONERI RULES !!
Oldman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2006, 20:01   #35

zlatanov

Moderator
 
zlatanov's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2003
Location: Nowhere near San Siro :(
Fave Players: Zinedine Zidane, Genarro Gattuso, Alessandro Nesta
zlatanov is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldman
I predict that Milan will now chase Trezeguet, Zlatan and Drogba, while the defense will be added with a young guy..dunno yet.....just wait what happen then...

the whole calciopolli thing made you think you're a fortuneteller, ha?
zlatanov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2006, 20:42   #36

Hasan Rossonero

Registered User
 
Hasan Rossonero's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2004
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Rivera, Maldini, Del Piero, Baggio, Nesta, Pirlo
Hasan Rossonero is on a distinguished road
I personally think Buffon and Oddo are probable transfers.

Suazo and/or Crespo have a good chance of coming here.
Hasan Rossonero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2006, 21:23   #37

rt9

Registered User
 
rt9's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
Fave Players: marco van basten, rui costa, kaka, pirlo
rt9 is on a distinguished road
We need:

1) A new GK---Buffon is definitely top of the list, but if Juve insist on making it difficult, Amelia would be a great option as well

2) RB---We DESPERATELY need some solutions here. Cafu is not fit enough to last an entire season (or an entire game IMO). Oddo would be a great signing.

3) CB---If Kaladze continues in the CB role (which i think he should), then I dont think we necessarily need a new CB. We already have Nesta, Maldini, Kaladze, Billy...I think that's sufficient both in terms of quality and experience....definitely experience

4) LB---Unless we start playing Jankulovski at LB, we need to get someone on challenge Serginho. Zambro would have been a great addition, but we need to start looking around. Grosso would have been good too, but he'll probably flop at Inter and sign for us later . I cant think of any good LB's at the moment, ideas anyone?

4)MF---We need an all round quality midfielder who can step in and play either Seedorf or Pirlo's role. Or better yet, if we tweak our formation, we can get somebody in to stand next to Pirlo in front of the back four and provide cover. Diarra and Vieira definitely fit the bill, but dont look like realistic options. How about Appiah? I thought he played a great WC.

5) AMC----Gourcuff/Kaka---no problems there....

6) FW---We desperately need a quality forward. Pippo/Gila are great, but not enough to compensate for the loss of Sheva. If we are to spend money, we ought to do it here. Get a young, quality forward who can ensure us a long-term solution. Torres, Tevez, Ibrahimovic would be great.
rt9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2006, 22:07   #38

GavinMilan

Registered User
 
Join Date: 01 2006
GavinMilan is on a distinguished road
I have a strong feeling, Viera will come to Milan
GavinMilan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2006, 22:14   #39

Mystik

Registered User
 
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: Caribbean
Fave Players: Kaka, Pato, Messi, Iniesta, Nesta, Gourcuff, Cesc
Mystik is on a distinguished road
The midfield is pretty fine IMO. We need 1-2 strikers.. 1 proven and 1 promising youngster. Buffon, RB, CD, LD
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabriel489
Bonera pretty much gave Udin their goals last game. I think Bonera best position for Milan is probably doing community works, since he is great at giving.
Mystik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2006, 22:15   #40

zlatanov

Moderator
 
zlatanov's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2003
Location: Nowhere near San Siro :(
Fave Players: Zinedine Zidane, Genarro Gattuso, Alessandro Nesta
zlatanov is on a distinguished road
Actually, I think we do need a CB as Maldini's fitness is quite questionable and Billy may be able to play vs bottom Serie A teams but in CL, I doubt it. Hope we do get a CB although I have a feeling we won't. One of Thuram, Canna, Gallas would have been great but they are all gone now.
LB - Sorin I think is a very good choice and I think Villarreal wnated to cash in on him. But I think we are well covered there - Sergio, Favalli, and even janku, Maldini, Kakha can play LB if needed.
MF - Ze Roberto is a player who can replace Seedorf and maybe even Pirlo and gattuso. He is a must IMO given that he is free. Maxi Rodriquez would be a great signing I think but I would consider him more of a luxury. Come to think of it, Appiah would be a very good alternative to defensive MF like Diarra. But that would mean either Ambro or more likely Vogel would have to go first.
zlatanov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2006, 22:23   #41

Mystik

Registered User
 
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: Caribbean
Fave Players: Kaka, Pato, Messi, Iniesta, Nesta, Gourcuff, Cesc
Mystik is on a distinguished road
So wait.. what'll happen to all the midfielders we have now.. foggia etc.. what'll you do with them ?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabriel489
Bonera pretty much gave Udin their goals last game. I think Bonera best position for Milan is probably doing community works, since he is great at giving.
Mystik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2006, 22:24   #42

Tas

Registered User
 
Join Date: 06 2006
Tas is on a distinguished road
For RB -- Perea!
He can play the RCB too so that should take care of that, with him rotating with Cafu and Kaladze playing as CB, altho if we wanted to play with Perea at CD and Cafu isn't ready we'd need another RB. So Perea + Rafinha and we are fine........and broke

Elsewhere Ze Roberto -- Carlo said he wants him, he should take care of the "all round quality midfielder". Who did Carlito want besides zR? Was it Emerson? He's gone anyway. We're Bill Gates kinda well of besides this.

Ehm, the strikeforce? Anyone I like Boriello, I'll back him up in here too, he's worthwilely (I'm sure i spelled worth-wile-ly wrong). GnL? You live in Brazil and you haven't mentioned a young Brailian striker a single time! do IT!! (Sorry if you did, I wasnt following sum threads)...But a young Brazilian striker from Brazil (and some gravy please).
Tas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2006, 22:28   #43

GRE-NO-LI

BANNED!
 
GRE-NO-LI's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2005
Location: Rio de Janeiro - Brazil
Fave Players: Van Basten, Maldini, Savicevic, Platini, Zico
GRE-NO-LI is on a distinguished road
I simply cannot believe that you think we can play CL with winning chances based on an attacking force formed by Gila, Crespo, Inzagui and Amoroso...

BTW: Great post, RT9, that's the spirit: we must have ambition if we want to succeed! Milan will have to spent heavily, there's not other way: we need at least 4 new players (a keeper, a RB, a multifunctional MF, a ST), but 5 or 6 new faces (including a LB, or one more all round MF, and a replacement for Amoroso) wouldn't hurt.
GRE-NO-LI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2006, 22:30   #44

GRE-NO-LI

BANNED!
 
GRE-NO-LI's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2005
Location: Rio de Janeiro - Brazil
Fave Players: Van Basten, Maldini, Savicevic, Platini, Zico
GRE-NO-LI is on a distinguished road
Borrielo? You gotta be kidding, dude...

Emerson? Thank GOD he's already sold for Barça, the guy is a worthless old boar!

A new brazilian striker? Hmmm... Fred or Kerlon, but I still prefer Torres over them.
GRE-NO-LI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2006, 22:34   #45

Tas

Registered User
 
Join Date: 06 2006
Tas is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystik
So wait.. what'll happen to all the midfielders we have now.. foggia etc.. what'll you do with them ?

a daaaark destiny awaits theeem



P.S. What a bout Diego Tardelli for a striker?
And Fabio Aurelio or Arne Riise for LB? And Ehmm, Masherano for the MF?

Last edited by Tas; 25-07-2006 at 22:39.
Tas is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:17.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.