AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Games & Tactics > UEFA Champions League

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-09-2006, 17:05   #31

arcy

Registered User
 
arcy's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2006
arcy is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by kastriot
Mrki are you sure, because Rai uno never ever has given Cl games,maybe they bought the rights for this year,Can you confirm this for sure mrki???!!!.
But if you have satelite and can catch Hotbird I think Italia 1 or Canal 5, in the past this channels gave Milan games
Yup Rai Uno has it. It says so in their programming. I think they even showed Inter CL game today.

That means it's going to be at:

StreamerOne
Test2[280kbps]
Rai UNO


I'm bummed ... can't watch weekday games .
__________________
Tu sei tutta la mia vita...
arcy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2006, 17:15   #32

milancampioni

Registered User
 
milancampioni's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2005
Location: Larissa, Greece
Fave Players: Baresi, Van Basten, Weah....
milancampioni is an unknown quantity at this point
3 or 4 goals, would be great......

P.S. Which of you, will come to Athens for the second game????
__________________
He who controls the past commands the future, he who commands the future.... conquers the past.... Forza Milan....
milancampioni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2006, 17:41   #33

mrki

Registered User
 
mrki's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Croatia
Fave Players: Maldini, Boban, Inzaghi
mrki is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by kastriot
Mrki are you sure, because Rai uno never ever has given Cl games,maybe they bought the rights for this year,Can you confirm this for sure mrki???!!!.
But if you have satelite and can catch Hotbird I think Italia 1 or Canal 5, in the past this channels gave Milan games

Yes, Italia 1 and canale 5 did show Milan's matches. But now Rai will show this one. It looks like they bought CL for this season. Im 100% sure becouse I saw on rai uno when I was watching Fraqnce-Italy that they will show Milan-AEK. and it is also on www.satfootball.com.
__________________
"Where others have succeeded, I have always failed..." Jacques Clouseau
mrki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2006, 18:11   #34

zlatanov

Moderator
 
zlatanov's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2003
Location: Nowhere near San Siro :(
Fave Players: Zinedine Zidane, Genarro Gattuso, Alessandro Nesta
zlatanov is on a distinguished road
I fixed the links to the PPMate.exe file ... just in case someone's interested:

PPMate:
http://60.215.129.117/dn/bppmate.exe
or
http://220.176.122.35/dn/bppmate.exe

Yeah, StreamerOne is the only P2P program I know with Italian channels on it showing CL games.
But I am sure tomorrow there will be some other alternatives too ... patience guys
Forza Milan !!!
__________________
"Everyone creates his own luck" - Carlo Ancelotti
zlatanov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2006, 22:37   #35

hitmannq8

Registered User
 
hitmannq8's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2004
Location: Montreal, Kuwait
Fave Players: Kaka, Nesta, Rui Costa, Pato, Robinho
hitmannq8 is on a distinguished road
Probable lineup:

DIDA

CAFU, NESTA, MALDINI, SERGINHO

GATTUSO PIRLO SEEDORF

KAKA

GILARDINO , INZAGHI



If Gila doesnt score against AEK Athens at home, a team that hasnt collected a win in the Greek league for a few weeks now, then he wont ever score! Im just hoping for at LEAST a good performance by him. And please, for everyone waiting to tell me "hitmann, GILA made u eat ur words didnt he?", just dont bother. He might play a good game against a team like AEK Athens, but what matters is for him to play good 90% of his games, and so far, he has a 100% record... of bad games

I hope Oliveira and Gourcuff get more than a few minutes for this game. I also hope Nesta and Maldini gel together and get used to each other and give us the same performances as they did in 03/04.

For those in Canada, TLN are showing the game.
hitmannq8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2006, 23:00   #36

nefremo

Registered User
 
nefremo's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2001
Location: USA; Macedonia
Fave Players: All Milan players!
nefremo is on a distinguished road
Zlatanov........what does this Caifu Sports usually show? I am just watching the UCL highlights of today, but I don't think I've ever seen this channel on asiaplate or on football4less.com when they do their channel schedules. Does Caifu show CL gamess, do they show Serie A on weekends???

By the way, thanx for the MaxTV, that thing is great, mostly because they have setanta sports there.

And....also so far, RAI uno is the only channel listed to show the game. I hope that's not the case and some other channels pop up tomorow!
__________________
MILAN FOREVER!
nefremo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2006, 23:24   #37

zlatanov

Moderator
 
zlatanov's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2003
Location: Nowhere near San Siro :(
Fave Players: Zinedine Zidane, Genarro Gattuso, Alessandro Nesta
zlatanov is on a distinguished road
I am not that regular on Caifu Sports (SIP TV) but believe they heavily focus on games from the EPL/SPL although they may also show games from other European leagues - Spain, France, Italy etc but that's ususally when there is no EPL game at the moment.
They do show CL games but again, it would most likely be games in which EPL teams are involved.
They might show a Serie A game here and there but I personally wouldn't rely on that ... but that doesn't mean Caifu cant be an alternative at times.
Basically, the sites you mentioned - asiaplate and football4less - provide you with plenty of info on channel schedules, so you would know in advance which channel would do it for you this time around.

First time I watched Caifu was with PCast but later versions of PCast - like 1.1.0 or so - were loaded with spyware, so I stopped using that for a while, plus the other P2P programs were more than enough for my needs .
Now, it seesm this PPMate has Caifu Sports aswell and many other channels with a very user-friendly interface - available entirely in English , unlike PCast.

MaxTV is pretty good ... only problem is that there is some issue with the screen resolution/layout when streaming Setanta but for now there is no other alternative and something is better than nothing

For now Rai 1 is indeed the only one I have managed to find ... but that shouldn't be an issue as StreamerOne is a p2P program just like all the rest.
I do believe, however, that there will be a channel on PPStream or TVAnts that will end up showing the game, although, chances are, we won't find this info on any of these schedules but will have to go through some channels and test them "manually"
__________________
"Everyone creates his own luck" - Carlo Ancelotti
zlatanov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2006, 02:03   #38

e_milanista

Registered User
 
e_milanista's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2006
e_milanista is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by hitmannq8
Probable lineup:

DIDA

CAFU, NESTA, MALDINI, SERGINHO

GATTUSO PIRLO SEEDORF

KAKA

GILARDINO , INZAGHI



If Gila doesnt score against AEK Athens at home, a team that hasnt collected a win in the Greek league for a few weeks now, then he wont ever score! Im just hoping for at LEAST a good performance by him. And please, for everyone waiting to tell me "hitmann, GILA made u eat ur words didnt he?", just dont bother. He might play a good game against a team like AEK Athens, but what matters is for him to play good 90% of his games, and so far, he has a 100% record... of bad games

I hope Oliveira and Gourcuff get more than a few minutes for this game. I also hope Nesta and Maldini gel together and get used to each other and give us the same performances as they did in 03/04.

For those in Canada, TLN are showing the game.
I am affraid that Gila just doesn't have that CL class wich is something that takes a little bit more skill,vision and even luck than when you play domestic league and cup matches but I hope, eventually, he will get there.

Last edited by e_milanista; 13-09-2006 at 02:05.
e_milanista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2006, 04:39   #39

NAMMY

Registered User
 
NAMMY's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2005
Location: Benson, England
Fave Players: Maldini, Inzaghi, Kakį
NAMMY is on a distinguished road
It would appear that Italia One/StreamerOne is the only stream of the game available today, at less according to the football4less froums. Could change though.
__________________
Life's a game of two halves
I score
I shoot
the crowd roars
I'm never going home
NAMMY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2006, 05:11   #40

mrki

Registered User
 
mrki's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Croatia
Fave Players: Maldini, Boban, Inzaghi
mrki is on a distinguished road
again Cafu - Serginho?? We better just sell Jankulovski and let the man play football... And then against Parma ( which is harded game than this one ) we will have tired serginho AND cafu, and will play FAVALLI on the LB. Again Carlo is doing some of his "magic". About Gilardino, as long as we play him as 2nd forward we are going to get nothing out of him. He is only dangerous in the box, and not when he is getting the ball on his chest 30 meters from goal. Also, I noticed that Gila moves visibly slower than Pippo and is mostly a bit late in position, and that needs to be fixed. Pippo is 33, while Gila is 23!
__________________
"Where others have succeeded, I have always failed..." Jacques Clouseau
mrki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2006, 06:02   #41

arcy

Registered User
 
arcy's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2006
arcy is on a distinguished road
from acmilan.com

Probable formation:
Dida;
Cafu, Simic, Maldini, Favalli;
Gattuso, Brocchi, Gourcuff; Kaką;
Ricardo Oliveira, Inzaghi

but it still claims it might be different for the one tonight.
__________________
Tu sei tutta la mia vita...
arcy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2006, 07:36   #42

Milan_Mad

Registered User
 
Milan_Mad's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2006
Location: Cheshire, England
Fave Players: Kaka, Maldini, Buffon, Klose!!
Milan_Mad is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by arcy
from acmilan.com

Probable formation:
Dida;
Cafu, Simic, Maldini, Favalli;
Gattuso, Brocchi, Gourcuff; Kaką;
Ricardo Oliveira, Inzaghi

but it still claims it might be different for the one tonight.
Am shocked if he plays that whats wrong with Seedorf, Pirlo, Serginho and Nesta
__________________
Forza Milan
Milan_Mad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2006, 07:52   #43

Graeme C

Moderator
 
Graeme C's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2005
Location: England
Fave Players: Boban, Van Basten, Kaka
Graeme C is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by arcy
from acmilan.com

Probable formation:
Dida;
Cafu, Simic, Maldini, Favalli;
Gattuso, Brocchi, Gourcuff; Kaką;
Ricardo Oliveira, Inzaghi

but it still claims it might be different for the one tonight.
yeah they say Kaka might not start aswell tonight, Seedorf if he plays will play in Kakas position.
Graeme C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2006, 07:53   #44

marcovb

Registered User
 
marcovb's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2006
Fave Players: Maldini,Van Basten,Kaka
marcovb is on a distinguished road
I wouldnt play Serginho
He wasnt very convincing against Lazio
In fact the all defence wasnt convincing
I think Favalli will play from the first minute and Serginho maybe in 2nd half
I would like to see Gila and Oliveira playing together or Inzaghi and Oliveira

Inter last night was a disaster
I hope Ancelotti will be extracareful today
marcovb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2006, 08:11   #45

Oldman

Registered User
 
Join Date: 01 2001
Fave Players: Maldini, Nesta and Kaka. NO MORE Sheva!!
Oldman is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by arcy
from acmilan.com

Probable formation:
Dida;
Cafu, Simic, Maldini, Favalli;
Gattuso, Brocchi, Gourcuff; Kaką;
Ricardo Oliveira, Inzaghi

but it still claims it might be different for the one tonight.
acmilan.com is one of the best football website if not the REAL BEST. I say this after viewing many of football websites, The new look really very impressive and you can just click the picture shown to read the explanation of the pics.
What I read during Carletto and Maldini press conference it said that Carletto didn't like the
way we played against Lazio and may change the formation as he think that AEK would like to play like Lazio....

Anyway...Uncle Berlusconi will bein the stands watching Milan play against AEK.
I bet my money on Milan but the odd is 1.75 to AEK. What a very high odd for Milan but I think we will still win......
__________________
FORZA MILAN !!
ROSSONERI RULES !!
Oldman is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 20:56.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.