AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Players

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-10-2006, 16:01   #31

zZ[-_-]Zz

BANNED!
 
Join Date: 07 2006
zZ[-_-]Zz is on a distinguished road
well well... what do you know? no Gilardino & Italy wins for the first time under Donadoni...
zZ[-_-]Zz is offline  
Old 07-10-2006, 16:17   #32

nefremo

Registered User
 
nefremo's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2001
Location: USA; Macedonia
Fave Players: All Milan players!
nefremo is on a distinguished road
I doubt Italy won because Gila wasn't there and I doubt they didn't win their last two games because he was there.
__________________
MILAN FOREVER!

Last edited by nefremo; 07-10-2006 at 17:31.
nefremo is offline  
Old 07-10-2006, 16:23   #33

sheva-gila

Registered User
 
sheva-gila's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2005
Location: kosovo
Fave Players: Maldini, Nesta, R80, T.Silva, Pato
sheva-gila is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by zZ[-_-]Zz
well well... what do you know? no Gilardino & Italy wins for the first time under Donadoni...
what about this? yes Gila & Italy campione

sorry mate but u sounds like a child with those kind of comments
__________________
AC MILAN


sheva-gila is offline  
Old 08-10-2006, 05:18   #34

tardissun

Registered User
 
Join Date: 07 2005
Location: USA
tardissun is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by zZ[-_-]Zz
well well... what do you know? no Gilardino & Italy wins for the first time under Donadoni...
That's funny, because I seem to remember Italy (with Gila on the team and playing) winning some big competition lately.

What was it?? Ummm.. can't remember.

Oh yeah, the world cup!!!
tardissun is offline  
Old 08-10-2006, 07:25   #35

zZ[-_-]Zz

BANNED!
 
Join Date: 07 2006
zZ[-_-]Zz is on a distinguished road
LOLZ... you guys failed to read the entire message... I clearly said "under Donadoni"... plus it wasn't meant as an insult... you guys just are too sensitive... LOLZ...
zZ[-_-]Zz is offline  
Old 08-10-2006, 08:01   #36

midori

Registered User
 
midori's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Florida, US
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo, Boban
midori is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by gilaferro
ok ok ok...............the only reason i ask is bcoz im new to being a soccer fan, i was just curious as to why people don't like gila. from what I have seen of him....i think he is good........and cute.......
Did you think he was really good and then notice he was cute? Or did you think he was cute and then decide he was good?

I don't dislike Gila, just have been underwhelmed by him.
__________________
Imagine a life, lived here without you
midori is offline  
Old 09-10-2006, 15:57   #37

drucurl

Registered User
 
drucurl's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Trinidad and Tobago
Fave Players: Ronaldo Kaka Maldini Nesta Inzaghi Seedorf Pato
drucurl will become famous soon enough
Gila is CRAP IMO . I never liked him. He is a good player, even great, but not Milan Material. Sure he scored more goals than sheva last year? Wanna know why? Its the same reason Drogba has all the goals and Sheva only has two.
If you were a defender, who would you mark harder, Sheva or Gila? My point exactly!
I am having doubts about Olivera too, but he seems more versatile than Gila. When tactics fail you Olivera still can use his speed to run past guys. Gila has no speed, his shots are average and isn't that creative. Sure he is more skilled than Pippo, But Pippo is our darling because he scores when we need him.

As for Crespo, he really didn't go that long before scoring, and his excuse is that he wasn't match fit
drucurl is offline  
Old 20-10-2006, 04:52   #38

gilaferro

Registered User
 
gilaferro's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2006
Location: Sydney, Australia
Fave Players: Alberto Gilardino, GilaGol, Sviolino, Numero 11...
gilaferro is on a distinguished road
ok ok ok....ill explain

i saw him score against the americans....and thought that he was good....
then i googled him.......and the rest is kinda history
__________________
1 - ANTHONY CALLEA's success as an Australian Idol contestant
11 - Il numero di ALBERTO GILARDINO
111 - Fa il numero perfetto per TIZIANO FERRO


gilaferro is offline  
Old 21-10-2006, 04:01   #39

meazza

Registered User
 
meazza's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2001
Location: Glasgow, Scotland
Fave Players: maldini
meazza is on a distinguished road
he's playing like crap just now and yeah, he's one of those players if he's not scoring then his contribution on the pitch is null.

I still hope that when he gets going he'll become a force again though. You don't score 24 goals two seasons running without talent. It's confidence, at parma he was the main man, you couldn't really critsize him because he was earning about half of their points single handedly. At milan, he's amongst the big boys and I get the feeling he sometimes feels like he's not quite up to it. A good run of form that gets the media buzzing about him will change all that and hopefully the goals will continue.
__________________
I've had Delia Smith.
meazza is offline  
Old 21-10-2006, 18:05   #40

Egoistka

Registered User
 
Egoistka's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2006
Location: UK, London
Fave Players: Sheva, Kaka, Maldini, C. Ronaldo, Arshavin
Egoistka is on a distinguished road
Gila is getting very good salary, but he doesnt score goals. So what are the benefits of keeping Gila for Milan? Striker is there to score goals...Goal scoring and not considering is what makes team win leagues etc...plus goals are needed to keep fans motivated. So if there is a well-paid striker, who doesnt score goals (therefore, doesnt help team to win the league, CL...etc., doesnt help keep fans motivated) - what is the whole point of keeping him and continue paying him a good salary? Why not buy another good striker (or suitable for Milan striker) instead and pay him salary for scoring goals?
__________________
FORZA MILAN!
Egoistka is offline  
Old 21-10-2006, 18:15   #41

Egoistka

Registered User
 
Egoistka's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2006
Location: UK, London
Fave Players: Sheva, Kaka, Maldini, C. Ronaldo, Arshavin
Egoistka is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by meazza
is contribution on the pitch is null.

You don't score 24 goals two seasons running without talent. It's confidence, at parma he was the main man, you couldn't really critsize him because he was earning about half of their points single handedly. At milan, he's amongst the big boys and I get the feeling he sometimes feels like he's not quite up to it. A good run of form that gets the media buzzing about him will change all that and hopefully the goals will continue.
Well, I think first of all Milan and Parma are two completely different teams (uncomparable). Its like a story with Sheva who scored in Milan almost every game, often not one goal, but more...and now in Chelsea he doesnt score since the end of August. So that probably means that Sheva is not a suitable player for Chelsea. Also sometimes it happens that a player shines only one season and then till the end of his career he can never repeat his success in that one season. The reasons for that might be different...among them is luck at that particular time when he scored that many goals...not necesserily a huge talent.
Then a morally wick (not self-confident, not able to face competition) striker is not good for any team. Because as soon as smth happens in his private life or with his team he ll stop scoring goals. With Gilardino that is the case. An example of a striker that every team wants to have is Arshavin. Why? Not because he is the best in the world, but because when Zenit bought new players and Arshavin started feeling competition, he started playing even better than he did before that. That is the behaviour that causes respect to a player.
__________________
FORZA MILAN!
Egoistka is offline  
Old 22-10-2006, 00:44   #42

K77SH C

Registered User
 
K77SH C's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Kaka, Gourcuff and Cissokho
K77SH C is on a distinguished road
He will score against Palermo
__________________

Its SPEEDORF actually
K77SH C is offline  
Old 22-10-2006, 01:09   #43

hitmannq8

Registered User
 
hitmannq8's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2004
Location: Montreal, Kuwait
Fave Players: Kaka, Nesta, Rui Costa, Pato, Robinho
hitmannq8 is on a distinguished road
I can promise you, every game so far this season since the 2nd week of Serie A, I've seen someone say "I'll guarantee you Gila will score in this game", some people have even said it 3 or 4 times now but yet he still fails them. I wonder how many chances are you going to give him? People call me a 'phan' for saying this because they think I personally dont like Gila.

I have nothing against him personally its just that he misses too much for Milan and we can't take that. The real phans are no one but themselves, because they are the ones that REFUSE to use their own eyes to see how bad he is, and still insist to give him more chances "because he is a Milan player and I support every player that plays in a Rossoneri shirt for life" and blaah blah blah, HOW GAY! Leaving ur feelings or whatever it is aside, and pick whats best for Milan.

I will support Gilla all the way, but I want the Gila fans here to PLEASE tell me, how much longer should I wait? How many more chances should we give him?
hitmannq8 is offline  
Old 22-10-2006, 09:08   #44

Egoistka

Registered User
 
Egoistka's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2006
Location: UK, London
Fave Players: Sheva, Kaka, Maldini, C. Ronaldo, Arshavin
Egoistka is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by hitmannq8
I can promise you, every game so far this season since the 2nd week of Serie A, I've seen someone say "I'll guarantee you Gila will score in this game", some people have even said it 3 or 4 times now but yet he still fails them. I wonder how many chances are you going to give him? People call me a 'phan' for saying this because they think I personally dont like Gila.

I have nothing against him personally its just that he misses too much for Milan and we can't take that. The real phans are no one but themselves, because they are the ones that REFUSE to use their own eyes to see how bad he is, and still insist to give him more chances "because he is a Milan player and I support every player that plays in a Rossoneri shirt for life" and blaah blah blah, HOW GAY! Leaving ur feelings or whatever it is aside, and pick whats best for Milan.

I will support Gilla all the way, but I want the Gila fans here to PLEASE tell me, how much longer should I wait? How many more chances should we give him?

I agree with this...how many more chances ll you give Gila?...and how many more explanations ll you find to say why he doesnt score?
__________________
FORZA MILAN!
Egoistka is offline  
Old 22-10-2006, 09:38   #45

Franco6

Registered User
 
Franco6's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2004
Location: Malta
Fave Players: Van Basten Baresi Maldini Gattuso Nesta
Franco6 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Egoistka
Why not buy another good striker (or suitable for Milan striker) instead and pay him salary for scoring goals?
OK, but who??
__________________
CAMPIONI D'EUROPA No.7
Franco6 is offline  
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 15:17.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.