![]() |
|
|
#31 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 07 2006
Fave Players: Maldini,Van Basten,Kaka
![]() |
I hope it will be real or barsa
but it will be celtic .... damn |
|
|
|
|
|
#32 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 09 2006
Location: South Slavia
![]() |
I'll give it a try
![]() I predict Milan will get PSV as for the others, i predict : Chelsea-Porto Liverpool-Real Madrid Arsenal-Barcelona Man Utd-Roma Valencia-Celtic Lyon-Inter Bayern-Lille Lets see if i manage to guess at least one right ![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#33 |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 07 2003
Location: Nowhere near San Siro :(
Fave Players: Zinedine Zidane, Genarro Gattuso, Alessandro Nesta
![]() |
just wondering Tony, what are the current "rates" at the bookies for the above formation
![]()
__________________
"Everyone creates his own luck" - Carlo Ancelotti |
|
|
|
|
|
#34 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 09 2006
Location: South Slavia
![]() |
Quote:
But odds for guessing one pair should be around 5.00 ( 1 pound to win 5 pounds). To guess all 8 pairs ( which is impossibile) you can get 400 000 pounds for 1 pound ! It's starting ! Lol, even i feel nervous, i can imagine you guys ![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#35 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 09 2006
Location: South Slavia
![]() |
Porto - Chelsea
![]() I won this pair |
|
|
|
|
|
#36 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 01 2006
Location: I'm behind you!
Fave Players: P.Maldini,Gattuso,Van Basten
![]() |
Chelsea-porto the first 2
|
|
|
|
|
|
#37 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 09 2006
Location: South Slavia
![]() |
Celtic - Milan
![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#38 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 01 2006
Location: I'm behind you!
Fave Players: P.Maldini,Gattuso,Van Basten
![]() |
milan-celtic YES!!!!!!!!!
|
|
|
|
|
|
#39 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 09 2006
Location: South Slavia
![]() |
PSV - Arsenal
|
|
|
|
|
|
#40 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 01 2006
Location: I'm behind you!
Fave Players: P.Maldini,Gattuso,Van Basten
![]() |
psv-arsenal
|
|
|
|
|
|
#41 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 03 2006
![]() |
PSV Arsenal. We again have the cheapest opponent!
__________________
You got a dream, you gotta protect it. People can't do something themselves, they wanna tell you that you can't do it. You want something? Go get it. Period.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#42 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 09 2006
Location: South Slavia
![]() |
Lille-Manchester Utd
|
|
|
|
|
|
#43 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 01 2006
Location: I'm behind you!
Fave Players: P.Maldini,Gattuso,Van Basten
![]() |
lille-man utd
|
|
|
|
|
|
#44 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 01 2006
Location: I'm behind you!
Fave Players: P.Maldini,Gattuso,Van Basten
![]() |
roma-lyon!!!!!!!!!!
|
|
|
|
|
|
#45 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 09 2006
Location: South Slavia
![]() |
Roma-Lyon ...
|
|
|
|