![]() |
|
|
#31 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 09 2007
Location: Jamaica
Fave Players: Kaka, Albertini, Serginho, Maldini, Rivaldo
![]() |
Milan should be able to demoralise the non-traditional UCL teams dispite who we put on the field. I hope Carlo isnt becoming a tinker man...a loss to celtic will be hitting rock bottom...Milan Must Win to save face...an ugly win is better than a pretty defeat.
On the eighth day God created KAKA. |
|
|
|
|
#32 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 07 2001
Location: England
![]() |
Quote:
__________________
... Is watching you ...
|
|
|
|
|
|
#33 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 01 2007
Location: Toronto
![]() |
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
#34 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 10 2007
![]() |
Quote:
The Genoa game we were up 3 noting at the half & I think we brought on Emerson...WTF!!! |
|
|
|
|
|
#35 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 07 2001
Location: England
![]() |
Quote:
![]()
__________________
... Is watching you ...
|
|
|
|
|
|
#36 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 10 2006
Location: Pittsburgh
![]() |
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
#37 |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
![]() |
Ahh well..what can I say...confidence at an all time low...not sure if I will even watch the match...(who am I kidding
)
__________________
I Love Milan. |
|
|
|
|
#38 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 09 2007
Location: Jamaica
Fave Players: Kaka, Albertini, Serginho, Maldini, Rivaldo
![]() |
Quote:
__________________
Massimo Tartaglia
|
|
|
|
|
|
#39 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 10 2007
![]() |
Quote:
Also the opposite arguement can be made if you're up 3 - 0 Crush them!!! If you're down you need a goal so he should be the first off the bench. |
|
|
|
|
|
#40 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 04 2007
Location: Skive
Fave Players: Kaka, Massaro, Ancelotti, Gullit, Sheva, Albertini
![]() |
We need to win tonight, and convincingly. The players sorely needs a good experience to erase the nightmares from Serie A. And the only way to do that is by winning and playing super football. The way AC Milan did at San Siro vs. Man U last season.
Since Ancelotti rested players vs. Catania I expect him to field the strongest lineup possible at the moment. And that should be enough to collect another three points for the CL kitty. |
|
|
|
|
#41 |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
![]() |
So, Pippo has a 2% chance of starting over Gila...has there ever been an better example of the two options being less than a sum of their parts?
![]() Jokes aside....I am feeling more and more uncomfortable about this match...
__________________
I Love Milan. |
|
|
|
|
#42 |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
![]() |
Half an hour gone, Inter lead PSV 2-0.....Roma are scoreless vs Man U...likewise Arsenal vs Steau...
__________________
I Love Milan. |
|
|
|
|
#43 |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
![]() |
Roma´s keeper (their 2nd string, as Doni is out with the flu) is having a great game, making some wonderful stops, only to injure his knee...hopefully he can continue...he is having a fantastic game so far....why is it that we cant find keepers like other clubs seem to be able to?
__________________
I Love Milan. |
|
|
|
|
#44 | |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 03 2002
![]() |
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
#45 |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
![]() |
Grass is greener heh Jeff?
![]()
__________________
I Love Milan. |
|
|