AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 20-01-2008, 14:30   #31

Giorgos

Registered User
 
Giorgos's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2006
Location: Greece,Thessaloniki (Macedonia)
Fave Players: Van Basten, Maldini, Savicevic
Giorgos is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by _Ace
lol gio, do u hate Dida so much that u mentioned him twice ?


No i have been his fan, my team PAOK Thessaloniki lost and i am upset,
__________________
PAOK Thessaloniki for Ever....
Giorgos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-01-2008, 15:14   #32

Jim_UK

Registered User
 
Jim_UK's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2001
Location: England
Jim_UK is on a distinguished road
Isn't this basically the same thread as the 'My Milan 08/09' in the transfer forum?
__________________
... Is watching you ...
Jim_UK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-01-2008, 16:47   #33

hany.Egypt

Registered User
 
hany.Egypt's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2007
Location: Cairo,Egypt
Fave Players: san Paolo, Nesta, Pirlo and Ronaldinho
hany.Egypt is on a distinguished road
1) Ancelotti Yes or No?
2) Pippo Yes or No?
3) Gila Yes or No?
4) Three transfers on summer Yes ro No?
5) More than three transfers on summer? Yes or No?
6) Players you would love to see in Milan: Daniel Alves, Zambrotta, Kompany,World class goal keeper, Benzema.
7) Players you want to go out (summer): Kalac, Oddo, Emerson, Fiori, Favalli, Inzaghi.
hany.Egypt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2008, 04:48   #34

Sleep

Registered User
 
Join Date: 07 2006
Fave Players: Pirlo, Vicente, Joaquin, Ronaldinho, Beckham, Pato
Sleep is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by kris
Frey and Cigarini is a good choices I reckon. don't think we will see Antonelli though, a serie B fullback with an average rating clearly under "6" is most likely not getting minutes with us next year. Kompany for me is a strange choice, does he even play in midfield? I'll play along though and put up a squad similar to yours, but that won't cost more than 150€ million. Mainly I think you made good choices and took players that is possible.

G: Frey, Kalac + whoever. (If getting Viviano, then loan out)
Fullbacks: Oddo, Zambrotta (done deal), Jankulovski, De silverstri
CB: Nesta, Kaladze, Bonera, Zapata (I would choose him over Barzaglie due to pace)
Midfielders: Pirlo/Cigarini, Gattuso/Ambro and Seedorf/Gourcuff. to show who they replace or play instead off. I wouldn't mind keeping Brocchi for when more steel is needed or Ambro breaks down.
AM: Kaka, Ronaldinho, Di Gennaro (although I think one more year on loan for him would do good). In that case I would bring in Moralez or Marin.
Strikers: Pato, Inzaghi, Gila, Paloschi.

Di Gennaro and Paloschi seems like our golden boys, but I feel both would benefit more on a loan than with us. Seeing them leading us with Pato in the future would be awesome.

While Gila would improve on playing with another I would be on terms with agreeing he may need to be upgraded, but if we get Ronaldinho then we won't really need more forwards anyway. Just options. As for options I think another midfield option a la Seedorf wouldn't be to bad, but that all depends on whether we would have (and field) some like DiGe or Moralez, someone that can come on the field and give us new options. Quaresma would be nice too, but he is another €30M+ player.
Agree with your purchasing mental(IMO, it's just like mine). Just wonder where Ronaldo's gone?

G: Buffon, Kalac + whoever
Fullbacks: Oddo, Zambrotta (done deal), Jankulovski, De silvestri, Chiellini.
CB: Nesta, Kaladze, Bonera
Midfielders: Pirlo/Cigarini, Gattuso/Ambro and Seedorf/Gourcuff. And I think Lucas is not a bad idea. I hope we get him and loan him for 1-2 seasons, because Ambrossini does not have many years left.
AM: Kaka, Ronaldinho (Di Gennaro to be loaned another season). Ronaldinho or Montolivo is fine. Montolivo is young and Italian, while Ronaldinho will surely make us stronger (Montolivo may fail, or may just play ok).
Strikers: Pato, Inzaghi, Gila, Ronaldo. Palochis and Boriello can be loaned for 1-2 seasons until our phenomenon prefers foods to football .

I myself really hope Boriello, Bonera and Gilardino to be included in Azzurri squad as well as Gourcuff in France in this summer competition. I wish Inzaghi also, but it doesn't seem to happen.

Edit:
Out/retire list: Maldini (great respect), Favalli, Cafu, Serginho, Emerson, Brocchi, Inzaghi (In case Pippo retired, I will take Boriello back), Dida, Ba (not sure if he has retired or not ).
In list: Cigarini, Ronaldinho/Montolivo, Boriello in case Inzaghi retires, De Silvestri, Zambrotta, Chiellini, Buffon

Last edited by Sleep; 21-01-2008 at 04:58.
Sleep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2008, 05:40   #35

Jim_UK

Registered User
 
Jim_UK's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2001
Location: England
Jim_UK is on a distinguished road
My 3 step plan for Milan's transfers.

Step 1 - Jan 08: Purchase Vargas, Hamsik, Gargano & Lavezzi and then loan the Neopolitan trio back to Napoli for the rest of the season. I think these 4 could be purchased for around £20 million, maybe less. Gargano & Vargas would not be so expensive, especially the former considering the poor wages Napoli are paying him.

Step 2 - Summer 08: Swap Gilardino for Frey, purchase Alves, Zapata & Benzema. Bring in the Napoli trio. These players would replace Fiori, Serginho, Simic, Maldini, Cafu, Emerson, Brocchi, Gilardino, Oliveria & possibly Favalli (though if there's room i'd keep him). If Dida doesn't except being 2nd choice then i'd let him go to and bring back Abbiati or Storari.

Squad:
Frey, Dida/Storari/Abbiati, Kalac
Vargas, Jankulovski, Zapata, Nesta, Kaladze, Bonera, Alves, Oddo, Favalli
Ambrosini, Pirlo, Gattuso, Hamsik, Gargano, Gourcuff,
Kaka, Lavezzi, Seedorf
Ronaldo, Inzaghi, Pato, Benzema

Step 3 - On going.

My final step would be to add 1 champion each year but not for 2 or 3 years, though i only have 3 in mind, mainly Fabregas, Ramos & Messi. By which time regular starters such as Gattuso, Pirlo, Nesta, Ronaldo, etc will become the squad players age will dictate. I don't see that we'd need more transfers than this unless a player really wanted to leave or injuries forced our hand. I think such a strategy is well within us.
__________________
... Is watching you ...
Jim_UK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2008, 06:14   #36

mrki

Registered User
 
mrki's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Croatia
Fave Players: Maldini, Boban, Inzaghi
mrki is on a distinguished road
step one: take 100mln euro and buy top players ( Frey, Zambrotta, Alves, Mexes, Benzema, Cigarini, Dessena ).

step two: get another 50 mln for refs

step 3: prey Inter doesnt win 17th scudetto and equals our number! is Galliani aware of this!!!
__________________
"Where others have succeeded, I have always failed..." Jacques Clouseau
mrki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2008, 13:30   #37

rosoneri_11

Registered User
 
rosoneri_11's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2006
Location: I'm behind you!
Fave Players: P.Maldini,Gattuso,Van Basten
rosoneri_11 is on a distinguished road
Spending around 100m euros.Buying......

GK Akinfeev 15/Frey 10
RB Alves 30/Miguel 20
DL:Zambrotta 10/ Drente 15
M:Nasri 20 / Quaresma 20
S: Drogba 25 / Benzema 30 / Amauri 25
rosoneri_11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2008, 04:41   #38

kris

Jedi Master
 
kris's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 1999
Location: Viking land
Fave Players: Past, present and future Milan players
kris is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleep
Agree with your purchasing mental(IMO, it's just like mine). Just wonder where Ronaldo's gone?
when I wrote that it was even unsure if he would play for us again at all. I'd still say it is unsure if he can stay fit for another season.
__________________
If you are woman, PM me.
kris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2008, 13:43   #39

GilAttack [11]

Registered User
 
GilAttack [11]'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2005
Location: San Siro
Fave Players: Tevez Kaka Messi C.Ronaldo Gattuso
GilAttack [11] is on a distinguished road
So Milan would go from buying 1 or 2 30+ years old guys per window to buying a new whole squad? Good luck!
I would like to throw another name that is being linked to Milan and I would give it 2 thumbs up: Mascherano.
GilAttack [11] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2008, 14:54   #40

Giorgos

Registered User
 
Giorgos's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2006
Location: Greece,Thessaloniki (Macedonia)
Fave Players: Van Basten, Maldini, Savicevic
Giorgos is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim_UK
Isn't this basically the same thread as the 'My Milan 08/09' in the transfer forum?
They were added...
__________________
PAOK Thessaloniki for Ever....
Giorgos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2008, 22:25   #41

Rando

Registered User
 
Rando's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2004
Rando is on a distinguished road
plan for season 08/09:

-change the formation to 4-2-3-1.
-release/sell dida,kalac,fiori,cafu,serginho,simic,maldini,ba,emerson,aubameyang,gilardino
-buy 3 italians GK, lucio, zambrotta, quaresma, pozzi/borriello and 3 good italians midfielders.
-if milan does not qualify for 08/09 UCL, then carlo needs to be replaced by lippi or mourinho.
__________________

Rando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2008, 23:28   #42

Peachtot

Registered User
 
Peachtot's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2001
Fave Players: San Marco, Zvone Boban
Peachtot is on a distinguished road
i like inter's full back maicon & maxwell
for attackking midfielder, i think ibrahim affelay from PSV is promising
iniesta from barca will be a suitable replacement for seedorf pos.
bezema will be a great additional for milan up front

with carlo next season :

---------Benzema--------Pato-----------

------------------Kaka------------------

-------Iniesta-----Pirlo------Gattuso-----

Maxwell----Nesta-----Bonera------Maicon

------------Dida replacement?------------

p.s : Buffon, Cech & Casillas absolutely better than Dida.
__________________
In my solitude night, I dream on you..
In my busy working day, I'm thinking of you..
In my every single holy prayer, mostly I call ur name..
Oh LOrd, if this one isn't coming from Thou, set us far away...
But if she is, tie us and bless with Thy shiny face...
Peachtot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2008, 23:34   #43

Peachtot

Registered User
 
Peachtot's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2001
Fave Players: San Marco, Zvone Boban
Peachtot is on a distinguished road
is akinfeev doing great so far in his current club or NT ?
i heard a lot bout him on media, but unfortunately i never saw his action on the pitch by a full match

CURIOUS on this guy
__________________
In my solitude night, I dream on you..
In my busy working day, I'm thinking of you..
In my every single holy prayer, mostly I call ur name..
Oh LOrd, if this one isn't coming from Thou, set us far away...
But if she is, tie us and bless with Thy shiny face...

Last edited by Peachtot; 24-01-2008 at 23:41.
Peachtot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2008, 23:35   #44

Vadim

Moderator
 
Vadim's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2005
Location: Chicago
Fave Players: San Paolo
Vadim is on a distinguished road
That's pure fantasy that wouldn't even happen in a video game.
Vadim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2008, 23:58   #45

Peachtot

Registered User
 
Peachtot's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2001
Fave Players: San Marco, Zvone Boban
Peachtot is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vadim
That's pure fantasy that wouldn't even happen in a video game.
which one is fantasy ?
one thing, formation i mentioned above is our plain scheme under carletto

buying benzema, iniesta, maicon and maxwell in the same time next summer called as fantasy ?
if you look in the mirror for few years back (since 2002/2003), YES !! it will be never happened for milan signing such expensive players.
I mean, the pice tag for transfering the 4 players will splash BIG money, but i think their wages are ordinary for average current milan players.
And for starter level and regular player in Milan (at least my choice), the 4 players really deserved it
__________________
In my solitude night, I dream on you..
In my busy working day, I'm thinking of you..
In my every single holy prayer, mostly I call ur name..
Oh LOrd, if this one isn't coming from Thou, set us far away...
But if she is, tie us and bless with Thy shiny face...
Peachtot is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 21:35.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.