AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Players

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25-02-2008, 05:45   #31

Nalx

Registered User
 
Nalx's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2006
Location: tanah merah putih
Fave Players: San Marco, Billy, Patinho
Nalx is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giovanni
IMO he doesn't sleep at night. The president of Ukrainian FA once said: "leaving Milan is the biggest sportive mistake Andriy has ever done".

Would you want him back ? I wouldn't. I'm sorry to say that but he's past it.
I have no sympathy whatsoever for him. It's his own decision; if it turns out to be a wrong one, then he alone must face the consequences.

As for the idea of having him back, all I can say is let bygones be bygones
__________________
The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool --Almost Famous--
Nalx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-02-2008, 06:05   #32

Peachtot

Registered User
 
Peachtot's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2001
Fave Players: San Marco, Zvone Boban
Peachtot is on a distinguished road
I have symphaties on sheva considering his performance in chelsea during the last 2 season.
however he had done many things for milan and i feel sorry for his fortune in chelsea

But seeing his current action and the fact his age, I think milan should opt other world class striker like eto'o
__________________
In my solitude night, I dream on you..
In my busy working day, I'm thinking of you..
In my every single holy prayer, mostly I call ur name..
Oh LOrd, if this one isn't coming from Thou, set us far away...
But if she is, tie us and bless with Thy shiny face...
Peachtot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-02-2008, 09:12   #33

kawiki

Registered User
 
kawiki's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2008
Location: kotabesar
Fave Players: il capitano
kawiki is on a distinguished road
Just found a song for sheva, by our (indonesian) top singer:

I'm sorry, goodbye - Kris Dayanti

kawiki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-02-2008, 11:18   #34

outlaw_member

Registered User
 
Join Date: 02 2008
outlaw_member is on a distinguished road
Can't you guys get him back to his old fitness, with that Peersman guy and the lab. You have extended the careers of many oldies, can't the same be done for Sheva.
outlaw_member is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2008, 20:49   #35

Bosniaco

Registered User
 
Bosniaco's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2005
Location: USA
Fave Players: Weah,Barbarez, Maldini, in future Pato and Dzeko
Bosniaco is on a distinguished road
I saw a little interview with Sheva on Milan Channel in London when he visited the squad. I have to say as much as I didnt like the fact he left us, it touched me to see Sheva almost start to cry. Sheva started to answer a queastion, then stoped for about 15 sec or so and then started to talk again. I think he almost started to cry, it just touched me. This man got a smile on my face a lot of times when he played for AC Milan.
__________________
A.C. MILAN and F.K.ŽELJEZNICAR<

Last edited by Bosniaco; 28-02-2008 at 21:01.
Bosniaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2008, 21:37   #36

Jeff

Moderator
 
Join Date: 03 2002
Jeff is on a distinguished road
such a pity, such a pity.... why Giovanni? Why would you want to open up our old wound...? *sigh*....
Jeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2008, 23:03   #37

Mr. Anonymous

Registered User
 
Join Date: 10 2007
Mr. Anonymous is on a distinguished road
The answer to the question is "YES"
Mr. Anonymous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-02-2008, 01:26   #38

SkyEdge

Registered User
 
SkyEdge's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: Clean&Green Singapore
Fave Players: Batistuta, Maradona, Shevchenko, Leonardo, Inzaghi
SkyEdge is on a distinguished road
Hhmm.. lets really put things into perspective.. when the January transfer windows open up, can any of you guys think of a Player of Sheva's calibre that the Club that currently owns will let go of in the MIDDLE of the Season? He may not be at his best
at Chelsea for the best of 2 seasons but I put it down more to Chelsea's playing style
rather than his failure to adapt.. Lets just say if Milan tries for Benzema, do you really
think that Pato & Benzema can learn off each other and teach each other tools of the
trade? Hell ! both barely have 50 First team Appearance between themselves.. If we do
get Sheva back, we can have Pato improve just by watching Sheva at work like in the old days.. someone for him to look up to and try to emulate on the field.. I'm preety sure Sheva wun take that long to adapt to Milan football back (2months Max IMO) and we'll start to slay these Catanias and Napolis like we used to on a regular basis
__________________
Forza Ac Milan !
There are only 2 Great teams in Milan
Ac Milan & Ac Milan Reserves !
SkyEdge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2008, 12:17   #39

Nalx

Registered User
 
Nalx's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2006
Location: tanah merah putih
Fave Players: San Marco, Billy, Patinho
Nalx is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosniaco
I saw a little interview with Sheva on Milan Channel in London when he visited the squad. I have to say as much as I didnt like the fact he left us, it touched me to see Sheva almost start to cry. Sheva started to answer a queastion, then stoped for about 15 sec or so and then started to talk again. I think he almost started to cry, it just touched me. This man got a smile on my face a lot of times when he played for AC Milan.
He did gave us many good things Bosniaco. But the way he left us after all his Maldini-wannabe blah-blah, is so painful. The wound heals but the scar remains
__________________
The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool --Almost Famous--
Nalx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2008, 16:24   #40

Aficio

Registered User
 
Aficio's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2006
Fave Players: Maradona & Paolo Maldini
Aficio is on a distinguished road
I think Sheva deserves our forgiveness.
Aficio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2008, 17:14   #41

Giorgos

Registered User
 
Giorgos's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2006
Location: Greece,Thessaloniki (Macedonia)
Fave Players: Van Basten, Maldini, Savicevic
Giorgos is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyEdge
Hhmm.. lets really put things into perspective.. when the January transfer windows open up, can any of you guys think of a Player of Sheva's calibre that the Club that currently owns will let go of in the MIDDLE of the Season? He may not be at his best
at Chelsea for the best of 2 seasons but I put it down more to Chelsea's playing style
rather than his failure to adapt.. Lets just say if Milan tries for Benzema, do you really
think that Pato & Benzema can learn off each other and teach each other tools of the
trade? Hell ! both barely have 50 First team Appearance between themselves.. If we do
get Sheva back, we can have Pato improve just by watching Sheva at work like in the old days.. someone for him to look up to and try to emulate on the field.. I'm preety sure Sheva wun take that long to adapt to Milan football back (2months Max IMO) and we'll start to slay these Catanias and Napolis like we used to on a regular basis


The answer is yes, we need him as a substitude and he can help Pato and whoever new FW will come to Milan. But not only Sheva, Benzema,Pato, Sheva and another one at least, i don't want Pippo i think is time to retire or stay for specific games... So if we will keep Pippo, we need in total 5...
__________________
PAOK Thessaloniki for Ever....
Giorgos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2008, 14:36   #42

forward

Registered User
 
forward's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2006
Location: UA
Fave Players: AC Milan TEAM
forward is on a distinguished road
The more I think about the more I want Sheva to come back!
I hope Berlusconi can pull this one through!
Forza Sheva! We will be unstoppable again
__________________
TU SEI TUTTA LA MIA VITA
forward is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2008, 16:19   #43

outlaw_member

Registered User
 
Join Date: 02 2008
outlaw_member is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nalx
He did gave us many good things Bosniaco. But the way he left us after all his Maldini-wannabe blah-blah, is so painful. The wound heals but the scar remains
What did he say about Maldini?
outlaw_member is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2008, 16:40   #44

jcastagn

Registered User
 
jcastagn's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2007
jcastagn is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by outlaw_member
What did he say about Maldini?
He said he wanted to be like Maldini and be a symbol of Milan. He said it many times. Then bolted to Chelsea to learn English. Which is funny because I went to Milan last year and plenty of people speak english there, i'm sure he could of gotten a tutor.
jcastagn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2008, 16:58   #45

forward

Registered User
 
forward's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2006
Location: UA
Fave Players: AC Milan TEAM
forward is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcastagn
He said he wanted to be like Maldini and be a symbol of Milan. He said it many times. Then bolted to Chelsea to learn English. Which is funny because I went to Milan last year and plenty of people speak english there, i'm sure he could of gotten a tutor.
he wasn't looking for a tutor for himself, supposedly his wife wanted their kids to grow up in English speaking environment..
knowing all i know about Sheva, I think the people's talk of him leaving because of money is total bull ****. He didn't look happy when he left, neither is he happy now. Handling family life isn't as easy as it may look.
__________________
TU SEI TUTTA LA MIA VITA
forward is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:15.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.