AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Games & Tactics

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25-09-2008, 12:29   #31

Milano84

Registered User
 
Milano84's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2008
Location: California
Fave Players: Seedorf
Milano84 is on a distinguished road
it ridiculous how dependant our defense is on nesta...
__________________
Milano84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2008, 12:47   #32

kakacmilan best

Registered User
 
Join Date: 04 2008
kakacmilan best is on a distinguished road
Which players will be out in inter?
kakacmilan best is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2008, 12:56   #33

Karim

Registered User
 
Karim's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2006
Location: Cairo, Egypt
Fave Players: J.Zanetti, Kaka, Adriano, Recoba, Alex, Ronaldinho
Karim is on a distinguished road
Players definitely out: Jiminez, Rivas, Samuel and Muntari
__________________
Treble Winner

FC INTERNAZIONALE MILANO 1908
Karim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2008, 13:01   #34

Nalx

Registered User
 
Nalx's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2006
Location: tanah merah putih
Fave Players: San Marco, Billy, Patinho
Nalx is on a distinguished road
I never watched Inter this season, but their scoreline isn't really impressive. Despite playing with 3 strikers, Inter still has some problems in scoring goals. To some extent perhaps because Mourinho has always been the kind of coach who emphasizes on the defense above all else.

We faced the similar problems in the first two matches, but with 9 goals scored in the last 3 matches, I think we're doing much better now. The thing is we also conceded at least one goal per match, which indicates we have average, err.. let's make it bad, defense.

Since Borriello is injured, I think Carletto will return to the X-Mas formation, with Kaka+Seedorf supporting Pato. With 4-3-3 Inter's attack mostly come from wings so Zambrotta and Marek should think twice before going forward.
__________________
The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool --Almost Famous--
Nalx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2008, 13:11   #35

Milano84

Registered User
 
Milano84's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2008
Location: California
Fave Players: Seedorf
Milano84 is on a distinguished road
ill be ver worried if quaresma is on right flank. He'l crucify jankus defense....

what about gattuso at RB (and zambro at lb) and flamini and ambro in midfield...gattus wont provide much going forward, but he's a warrior and i think can stabilize thee wingers a bit
__________________
Milano84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2008, 13:34   #36

Mr. Anonymous

Registered User
 
Join Date: 10 2007
Mr. Anonymous is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karim View Post
Players definitely out: Jiminez, Rivas, Samuel and Muntari
I think U can add Chivu to that list too.
Mr. Anonymous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2008, 14:08   #37

SkyEdge

Registered User
 
SkyEdge's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: Clean&Green Singapore
Fave Players: Batistuta, Maradona, Shevchenko, Leonardo, Inzaghi
SkyEdge is on a distinguished road
My preferred/hopeful formation would be

Zambrotta-Maldini-Kaladze-Jankulovski
--------Ambrosini-----Gattuso--------
---------------Seedorf---------------
--------KaKa-------------Ronnie-----
---------------Duck-----------------
__________________
Forza Ac Milan !
There are only 2 Great teams in Milan
Ac Milan & Ac Milan Reserves !
SkyEdge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2008, 14:55   #38

Mr. Anonymous

Registered User
 
Join Date: 10 2007
Mr. Anonymous is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyEdge View Post
My preferred/hopeful formation would be

Zambrotta-Maldini-Kaladze-Jankulovski
--------Ambrosini-----Gattuso--------
---------------Seedorf---------------
--------KaKa-------------Ronnie-----
---------------Duck-----------------
I like it.

We'll conceed but we'll score!

But I think Janks is still hurting from the knock he picked up...and knowing the love affair that Ancelotti has with Sheva look 4 him to start over the duck if we're playing 2 strikers.
Mr. Anonymous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2008, 14:56   #39

Adriano

Registered User
 
Join Date: 05 2008
Location: Lypjan, Republika e Kosoves
Adriano is on a distinguished road
I wanted to say that you will totally loss this derby, but i could notice that all of you in here are knowing it. The worst of you will surly be the defence as always in the last two saesons. How could you buy only Senderos? Even if Senderos plays, he's too slow for this match. Maldini is 40+(Does him?) and he's just crap in one on one occasions. Pato's poor young mind will be just crap too, he's too young for this match. Kaka is the only man who could damage the result for us.. He's the only who's a good player in your team. And Ronaldinoh is still too fat! What I saw Sheva missed chance without goalkeepers, so I don't think he will beat the best brazilian goalkeeper. And your goalkeeper is so weak too, i just can't believe u didn't buy a new one in this position too. Abbiati? LOOOL. Dida? Sucks! Oh sorry, u've another good player, it's Zambrotta(Maybe I'm overrating him, but he's the best just after Maicon for the RB position)
Uhhm. At Inter there will be a really hard XI for you. Starting from the goalkeeper til the attacking players, and even the bench players there will be watching this(like ADriano, Balotelli, just stars!).

Julio Cesar
Maicon-Cordoba-Materazzi-Maxwell/Chivu
Zanetti-Vieira-Cambiasso
Mancini-Ibrahimovic-Quaresma

I wrote Maxwell/Chivu because the app of Max isn't so sure coz of a little injury. I hope will be fit.
I just can't believe how could Kaka pass Corodba, who's in a great form, how can he pass Maicon who's the best in Serie A right now. I just wanna say it's a sadly secure win for us. Sorry If I've been a bit arrogant, but your team isn't so good condoters for Inter and Serie A. Our only hard rival will always be JuBe.

FORZA INTER!!! ANDIAMO RAGAZZI!!!
Adriano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2008, 15:16   #40

M.O.I.

Registered User
 
M.O.I.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2008
Fave Players: nesta,paolo,kaka,sheva(not $heva) and me..
M.O.I. has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adriano View Post
I wanted to say that you will totally loss this derby, but i could notice that all of you in here are knowing it. The worst of you will surly be the defence as always in the last two saesons. How could you buy only Senderos? Even if Senderos plays, he's too slow for this match. Maldini is 40+(Does him?) and he's just crap in one on one occasions. Pato's poor young mind will be just crap too, he's too young for this match. Kaka is the only man who could damage the result for us.. He's the only who's a good player in your team. And Ronaldinoh is still too fat! What I saw Sheva missed chance without goalkeepers, so I don't think he will beat the best brazilian goalkeeper. And your goalkeeper is so weak too, i just can't believe u didn't buy a new one in this position too. Abbiati? LOOOL. Dida? Sucks! Oh sorry, u've another good player, it's Zambrotta(Maybe I'm overrating him, but he's the best just after Maicon for the RB position)
Uhhm. At Inter there will be a really hard XI for you. Starting from the goalkeeper til the attacking players, and even the bench players there will be watching this(like ADriano, Balotelli, just stars!).

Julio Cesar
Maicon-Cordoba-Materazzi-Maxwell/Chivu
Zanetti-Vieira-Cambiasso
Mancini-Ibrahimovic-Quaresma

I wrote Maxwell/Chivu because the app of Max isn't so sure coz of a little injury. I hope will be fit.
I just can't believe how could Kaka pass Corodba, who's in a great form, how can he pass Maicon who's the best in Serie A right now. I just wanna say it's a sadly secure win for us. Sorry If I've been a bit arrogant, but your team isn't so good condoters for Inter and Serie A. Our only hard rival will always be JuBe.

FORZA INTER!!! ANDIAMO RAGAZZI!!!
HAHA funny boy...
i wont start comparing our players to yours,its totally ridiculous,because im sure you dont like gattuso flamini pirlo nesta seedorf(i really doubt you have anyone of this quality,except ibra who is sth like a ghost when he sees nesta i front of him..)

i just want t say im really happy(i was really sorry for you since the day i was born..) to meet a confident interista after 20 years in serie a,,and im really happy for you compiting in CL,im sure you can win it..I mean u really should after 1457 years..

p.s. my friend you should ask a juventino,about who do THEY consider rivals all these years..

cheers dude
__________________
AC Milan Prediction League Champion 2008-09
Serie A Prediction League Champion 2008-09


"2+2=5"
M.O.I. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2008, 15:36   #41

M.O.I.

Registered User
 
M.O.I.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2008
Fave Players: nesta,paolo,kaka,sheva(not $heva) and me..
M.O.I. has disabled reputation
mate you should have written sth like

1+2+3+4+5+6+7+8+9=45
45?
45?
45?
hey adriano why 45?what does 45 mean?
im not sure...
its just that when i hear inter or interista or other crapy things like that this number pops up into my head but why??
god is killing me!!
why?
__________________
AC Milan Prediction League Champion 2008-09
Serie A Prediction League Champion 2008-09


"2+2=5"

Last edited by Jeff; 25-09-2008 at 17:47. Reason: Banned poster taken out.
M.O.I. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2008, 15:38   #42

nefremo

Registered User
 
nefremo's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2001
Location: USA; Macedonia
Fave Players: All Milan players!
nefremo is on a distinguished road
It's funny how you consider Pato too young for this game and yet you go on to mention that Balotelli is great.
It's funny how you call Ronaldinho fat and yet you go on to prize Adriano who's been worse then sh!t for over a year now.
Also, you talk your arse off how Kaka can't get past Cordoba or Maicon. It's funny because you clowns said the same thing about Samuel last year, and I don't have to remind you how he was twisting like a sausage trying to stop Kaka and then.......his knee gave up.

We can't ever have a conversation because you are just ignorant and arrogant. There is no constructive argument in your post and you came here to just try and talk against Milan. If you want to discuss football and the derby fine, but if not why are you here anyway.
__________________
MILAN FOREVER!
nefremo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2008, 15:46   #43

Jim_UK

Registered User
 
Jim_UK's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2001
Location: England
Jim_UK is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adriano View Post
Whole post
Lets face it, you're not sorry to be arrogant. As an Inter supporter you've been waiting a long time to be the regularly dominant side in Serie A and to see Milan in such disarray is a welcome bonus for you.

Now you're at the top domestically, i don't blame you for shouting about it and telling anyone who will listen, but everything goes in circles. How long your dominance will last is anyone's guess, you might not win anything now for the next 4 or 5 years. Take us for example, when we won the CL & Coppa Italia in 2003 and then the league in 2004, with the side we had you'd have thought we might have been alot more successful over the next few seasons, but we weren't. No offence, but back then our side was miles better than the Inter side of today, but we fell away and look where we are now. Circumstances change and the success you have today isn't guaranteed to last.

You can boast about how easy it will be for you to win, but it's still only worth 3 points in the end. As Galliani said, at one point Inter were 11 points clear in the league and had to win it in the last 30 minutes of the season. So even if you win 6-0 Sunday, it doesn't mean you're guaranteed to win anything as you could go ahead and lose to someone like Reggina the following week.

I'll just say good luck for the weekend and may the best team win and in that one sentence i'll display more class than you could ever muster.
__________________
... Is watching you ...
Jim_UK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2008, 15:47   #44

M.O.I.

Registered User
 
M.O.I.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2008
Fave Players: nesta,paolo,kaka,sheva(not $heva) and me..
M.O.I. has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alban.3 View Post
look at this video adriano and u will see ur'e cordoba hahahahahahhaha

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oP5wMnpC-DA
o come on man you're being rude..where are you're manners
dont be too harsh on him..i mean 45 dude..45!!give him a brake..although that season the number that poped was 40..but the next one im sure this number will disappear,because inter will be european champion after half century!!im sure this time they totally can,i mean should (again..)
__________________
AC Milan Prediction League Champion 2008-09
Serie A Prediction League Champion 2008-09


"2+2=5"
M.O.I. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2008, 15:50   #45

M.O.I.

Registered User
 
M.O.I.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2008
Fave Players: nesta,paolo,kaka,sheva(not $heva) and me..
M.O.I. has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim_UK View Post
Lets face it, you're not sorry to be arrogant. As an Inter supporter you've been waiting a long time to be the regularly dominant side in Serie A and to see Milan in such disarray is a welcome bonus for you.

Now you're at the top domestically, i don't blame you for shouting about it and telling anyone who will listen, but everything goes in circles. How long your dominance will last is anyone's guess, you might not win anything now for the next 4 or 5 years. Take us for example, when we won the CL & Coppa Italia in 2003 and then the league in 2004, with the side we had you'd have thought we might have been alot more successful over the next few seasons, but we weren't. No offence, but back then our side was miles better than the Inter side of today, but we fell away and look where we are now. Circumstances change and the success you have today isn't guaranteed to last.

You can boast about how easy it will be for you to win, but it's still only worth 3 points in the end. As Galliani said, at one point Inter were 11 points clear in the league and had to win it in the last 30 minutes of the season. So even if you win 6-0 Sunday, it doesn't mean you're guaranteed to win anything as you could go ahead and lose to someone like Reggina the following week.

I'll just say good luck for the weekend and may the best team win and in that one sentence i'll display more class than you could ever muster.
jim i dont want t beleive you are seriously responding to 12 yeared ald boy..i mean come on you read how his writting..please
__________________
AC Milan Prediction League Champion 2008-09
Serie A Prediction League Champion 2008-09


"2+2=5"
M.O.I. is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 16:19.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.