AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Games & Tactics

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 21-12-2008, 13:59   #31

kastriot

Moderator
 
kastriot's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Macedonia
Fave Players: The one and only MALDINI
kastriot is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebanese View Post
MILANO - Cosģ Milan e Udinese in campo alle ore 20.30 a San Siro per il posticipo della 17' giornata di Serie A:
MILAN: Abbiati; Antonini, Maldini, Kaladze, Favalli; Seedorf, Pirlo, Jankulovski; Kaką, Ronaldinho; Pato.
UDINESE: Handanovic; Ferronetti, Sala, Domizzi, Lukovic; Inler, D'Agostino, Isla; Pepe, Quagliarella, Di Natale.
this is the most attacking line up we`ve had in years....or to bu more precise the least defensive one.

I Think Carlo made a mistake...We this line up, we will concede, just I hope we score one more.
__________________
Adesso e piu bello vincere - Carlo Pellegati
kastriot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-12-2008, 14:15   #32

Vigor

Registered User
 
Join Date: 09 2008
Vigor is on a distinguished road
Any link for video, Pls?
Vigor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-12-2008, 14:21   #33

mrki

Registered User
 
mrki's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Croatia
Fave Players: Maldini, Boban, Inzaghi
mrki is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by kastriot View Post
this is the most attacking line up we`ve had in years....or to bu more precise the least defensive one.

I Think Carlo made a mistake...We this line up, we will concede, just I hope we score one more.
My only change would be to play Favalli with Maldini as he reads the game better ( and udinese forwards are not gonna play no crosses ), and Kaladze on the LB. But the rest is good, we dont hve any players fit. Those are all we have today.

Out: Boriello, Ambrosini, Emerson, Flamioni, Gattuso, Nesta, bonera, Zambrotta.

We simply need to win, that is it.
__________________
"Where others have succeeded, I have always failed..." Jacques Clouseau
mrki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-12-2008, 14:31   #34

Siregar

Registered User
 
Siregar's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Franken
Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
Siregar is on a distinguished road
I have problem using Veetle. When I am using it, then I can't open any single website (or it will be very hard just to open it even the website is normally easy to open). If I am using other streaming (with more quality), I don't face the problem. Any suggestion?
Siregar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-12-2008, 14:33   #35

ACMILAN1983

Registered User
 
ACMILAN1983's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
ACMILAN1983 will become famous soon enough
I'm really interested in this match. I want to see how we approach this game. First and foremost I don't expect a win, simply because we're so lightweight in midfield against a strong Udinese which is very quick.

However, what I do want to see is how the players react. We have had a bad few weeks of late and now it's time to see how the team react. Our backs are against the wall with no players who normally do the dirty work in midfield, and this is the time to see how the players react, whether they'll fight or fall embarassingly.

FORZA MILAN!!!!!!
ACMILAN1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-12-2008, 14:35   #36

LaBcHaMbER

Registered User
 
Join Date: 01 2008
Location: soooo far away from milanello
Fave Players: maldini,kaka,seedorf,gatusso
LaBcHaMbER is on a distinguished road
hi i'm new in all this MM forum can someone send a link so i can see the game???
saludos desde mexico
FORZA MILAN!!
__________________
I miss my ex- but my aim is getting better
LaBcHaMbER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-12-2008, 14:38   #37

OCmilano

Registered User
 
OCmilano's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Southern California
Fave Players: All that wear Red & Black
OCmilano is on a distinguished road
gollllllllllllllllllllllllll pato
__________________
ROBINHO TIME
OCmilano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-12-2008, 14:39   #38

Siregar

Registered User
 
Siregar's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Franken
Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
Siregar is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaBcHaMbER View Post
hi i'm new in all this MM forum can someone send a link so i can see the game???
saludos desde mexico
FORZA MILAN!!
http://www.ustream.tv/channel/406008 ---> i am watching this

other links you can find here : http://myp2p.eu/broadcast.php?matchid=27042&part=sports
Siregar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-12-2008, 14:40   #39

Jeff

Moderator
 
Join Date: 03 2002
Jeff is on a distinguished road
Join us in the chatroom?
Jeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-12-2008, 14:43   #40

LaBcHaMbER

Registered User
 
Join Date: 01 2008
Location: soooo far away from milanello
Fave Players: maldini,kaka,seedorf,gatusso
LaBcHaMbER is on a distinguished road
thank you very much Siregar!
__________________
I miss my ex- but my aim is getting better
LaBcHaMbER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-12-2008, 14:45   #41

pece4ever

Registered User
 
pece4ever's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2006
Location: Macedonia, Skopje
Fave Players: SFRJ Reprezentativci
pece4ever is on a distinguished road
Carlo finaly found that his mistakes was playing with tip of players like Flamini, Ambro amd Rino
__________________
Forza MILAN il club piu titolato nel MONDO e Forza VARDAR il club piu migliore nella MACEDONIA.

FOREVER
pece4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-12-2008, 14:46   #42

Siregar

Registered User
 
Siregar's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Franken
Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
Siregar is on a distinguished road
Patooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!! Yeahh!!!!! Really happy his dribble succeded!!!
Siregar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-12-2008, 15:06   #43

ReMad

Registered User
 
Join Date: 03 2007
ReMad is on a distinguished road
First goal for Milan - Pato
click here for the video

Second goal for Milan - Kaka
click here for the video

First goal for Udinese - De natale
click here for the video

3RD goal for Milan - Pato
click here for the video
ReMad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-12-2008, 15:24   #44

OCmilano

Registered User
 
OCmilano's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Southern California
Fave Players: All that wear Red & Black
OCmilano is on a distinguished road
I love the way the team is playing offensive today. I would love to see this throughout the year but i doubt it..

Forza Milan!!!!!! This has been a great first half i hope the 2nd will be the same..
__________________
ROBINHO TIME
OCmilano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-12-2008, 15:36   #45

Siregar

Registered User
 
Siregar's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Franken
Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
Siregar is on a distinguished road
Come on, Pato! Make your first hattrick!
Siregar is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:52.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.