![]() |
|
|
#31 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 09 2008
Location: India
Fave Players: Kaka, Ronaldinho, Pirlo, Iniesta, Nesta, Maldini
![]() |
Quote:
I don't see him as a player that would only move for the money (though he's no Kaka').
__________________
Yeah, well, that's just, like, your opinion, man. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#32 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2003
Location: Torino, Italia
Fave Players: Gli Immortali/ Gli Invincibili/ I Meravigliosi
![]() ![]() ![]() |
I will just be satisfied when i see what remains of Bologna getting the 7th goal from ...FAVALLI!
__________________
MILAN: IN HOC SIGNO VINCES |
|
|
|
|
|
#33 |
|
Administrator
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Baresi
![]() ![]() ![]() |
This isn't the place for this and it's very much after fact but I will check and try to find out about Dutchie-Milan's account issue. As far as banning yes it was close and may be should have been and I should take this opportunity to ask Dutchie-Milan and everyone to please refrain from insulting.
Forza Milan, after a 'win' in the transfer sagas it would disappointing not to get a good response for this and upcoming matches.
__________________
aka rezag |
|
|
|
|
|
#34 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Croatia
Fave Players: Maldini, Boban, Inzaghi
![]() |
Favalinho will solve the game
![]() PLEASE Carlo play 2 forwards in front of Kaka', that is all Im asking for...
__________________
"Where others have succeeded, I have always failed..." Jacques Clouseau
|
|
|
|
|
|
#35 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 08 2008
Location: Amsterdam
Fave Players: Gattuso,Huntelaar,Nesta and Abbiati
![]() |
There are reports that Ancelotti will drop Dinho for the Bologna game and that he will play Seedorf-Kaka and Pato.
We will see,i prefer Dinho above Seedorf,but maybe Seedorf will finally prove his worth. |
|
|
|
|
|
#36 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 2008
![]() |
Quote:
Don't forget, its an away game. We don't want to play with 8 players, with 2 up front not helping out the team defensively. We're already asking too much of Kaka'. The point of the 4321 is that the 2 in support play to link the midfield and the forward, which means that if Kaka' is closed down, Seedorf would have more space. If we play a 4312, simply cutting off Kaka' would kill us. Additional pressure on Pirlo would mean he won't have time to spray his passes and we'd crumble completely. Pato/Pippo and Borriello is a different story, since Borri would acts as a holding target man. Neither Sheva, Pippo or Pato could do this. Gila was terrible at it. If we have Borri fit, then I agree, we should play 4312 at home against defensive opponents, but away, I still think Pato alone is best. Last edited by brk; 23-01-2009 at 15:00. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#37 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Croatia
Fave Players: Maldini, Boban, Inzaghi
![]() |
In any case, vs bologna I expect the SAMe linaup as vs Viola. With Beckham in it. Which is disgusting by my standards. Lets hope for a good match by Seedorf and another good display by PAto and KAka', with Antonini playing well in Marek's place ( if Carlo doesnt put Favalli there and Kaladze as CB).
I do agree that we can play 4-3-1-2 with Boriellol but I think we can also play it with Pippo vs team like Bologna. We should know we are two times stronger then Bologna and we need to act like favorites and play attacking and extremly agressive from the beggining, not close up like we do at away games. I would like to see Flamini on the right, not Beckham, and Seedorf in the middle, not Ambrosini this time. Well aguess we'll see, but lets just win it somehow.
__________________
"Where others have succeeded, I have always failed..." Jacques Clouseau
Last edited by mrki; 23-01-2009 at 15:05. |
|
|
|
|
|
#38 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Croatia
Fave Players: Maldini, Boban, Inzaghi
![]() |
haha, its an ld joke from MM. In few games last year Favalli has some assists and scored 2 goals so he got a nicknam "Favalinho" as other brasilians in Milan...
![]()
__________________
"Where others have succeeded, I have always failed..." Jacques Clouseau
|
|
|
|
|
|
#39 |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
![]() |
I hope that R80 isnt messing around, not turning up for training, etc...otherwise, I cant see why he wouldnt play over Seedorf.
This game does look a bit tight, and if we play the same lineup (barring Marek of course) as we did vs the Viola, then I think we will drop points. Hoping that we will get all 3 though. FORZA MIIIIIIIIIIIILAN!!
__________________
I Love Milan. |
|
|
|
|
|
#40 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 08 2008
Location: Amsterdam
Fave Players: Gattuso,Huntelaar,Nesta and Abbiati
![]() |
We will get them,if we kill of the game,we always play good at the beginning and score a goal but then we turn to defense mode and conceed the equaliser....
MRKI,Favalli will play with Maldini in the middle,and Antonini as LB or RB and Zambro as LB...Kaladze is still injured,thank god. We will win this game,Bologna isnt good enough to stop Pato and Kaka,they are playing as cowards under Mihajlovic but i dont blame them,if we stop Di Vaio,wich is possible because Ibra and Gilardino were also no problemo for Milan,then we will win. |
|
|
|
|
|
#41 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 08 2008
Location: Amsterdam
Fave Players: Gattuso,Huntelaar,Nesta and Abbiati
![]() |
Warro,the reports are saying that he just has a to poor form to start,his physical condition has to improve.
But then again:They are just reports,so there is a chance he will play and Seedorf will be moved back to LM. |
|
|
|
|
|
#42 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Kaka, Gourcuff and Cissokho
![]() |
It could be worse, Rafa Benitez could be our manager and he would probably rest Pato!!
__________________
Its SPEEDORF actually |
|
|
|
|
|
#43 | |
|
Administrator
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Baresi
![]() ![]() ![]() |
Quote:
__________________
aka rezag |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#44 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 2008
![]() |
Quote:
No, I meant which two attackers. Also, What the hell is wrong with Borriello anyway? Last edited by brk; 23-01-2009 at 16:25. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#45 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Kaka, Gourcuff and Cissokho
![]() |
Quote:
and sold Pato all with one sentence![]()
__________________
Its SPEEDORF actually |
|
|
|
|