![]() |
|
|
#31 |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
![]() |
Arent these games going to be cancelled? Is this the last of them then?
__________________
I Love Milan. |
|
|
|
|
|
#32 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 02 2008
Location: Dunkerque (France)
Fave Players: Almost all AC Milan players
![]() |
Quote:
![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#33 |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 03 2002
![]() |
I like that Geotav ;D
|
|
|
|
|
|
#34 |
|
Administrator
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Baresi
![]() ![]() ![]() |
Last games of the season if our position in the league is decided we can cancel those and play friendlies
![]()
__________________
aka rezag |
|
|
|
|
|
#35 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 04 2001
Fave Players: San Marco, Zvone Boban
![]() |
Quote:
that's a simple thing for sure ![]()
__________________
In my solitude night, I dream on you.. In my busy working day, I'm thinking of you.. In my every single holy prayer, mostly I call ur name.. Oh LOrd, if this one isn't coming from Thou, set us far away... But if she is, tie us and bless with Thy shiny face... |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#36 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 03 2005
Location: USA
Fave Players: Weah,Barbarez, Maldini, in future Pato and Dzeko
![]() |
Looks like GAlliani and Berlu are trying to make as much money as possible this year or seazon, with Beckham and all these friendlies and then sell the club. lol
__________________
A.C. MILAN and F.K.ELJEZNICAR< |
|
|
|
|
|
#37 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 02 2008
Location: Dunkerque (France)
Fave Players: Almost all AC Milan players
![]() |
But the money goes for Milan, let's not forget that, it's not for the pocket of Berlu !!
![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#38 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 01 2006
Location: I'm behind you!
Fave Players: P.Maldini,Gattuso,Van Basten
![]() |
Al Sadd - Milan........... and the joke is going on. Great.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#39 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: Caribbean
Fave Players: Kaka, Pato, Messi, Iniesta, Nesta, Gourcuff, Cesc
![]() |
Quote:
I swear if Pato gets injured playing against Al Saad....... |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#40 |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 05 2005
Location: England
Fave Players: Boban, Van Basten, Kaka
![]() |
with the amount of injuries to our defense, would'nt it be wise to give Darmian and Albertazzi a lot of time. Or are we going to go down the root of playing Ambrosini as a CB.
__________________
"Its far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." -- Carl Sagan |
|
|
|
|
|
#41 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Franken
Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
![]() |
I don't think the fans there want to watch Favalli (nothing to disrespect him). Albertazzi should play there instead of Favalli (if Albertazzi is brought to Doha).
|
|
|
|
|
|
#42 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 04 2001
Fave Players: San Marco, Zvone Boban
![]() |
if that formation released by acmilan.com happened, then we all will know how 'great' our coach approachment on each opponent. With playing abbiati instead of dida against Al Sadd, now he think this match more important than the two against bremen
![]()
__________________
In my solitude night, I dream on you.. In my busy working day, I'm thinking of you.. In my every single holy prayer, mostly I call ur name.. Oh LOrd, if this one isn't coming from Thou, set us far away... But if she is, tie us and bless with Thy shiny face... |
|
|
|
|
|
#43 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 04 2008
Location: Macedonia
Fave Players: Pirlo,Bierhoff,Maldini,Nesta,Kaka..
![]() |
I don't know what is happening with Carlo.He's using Abbiati instead of resting him and to use Dida.
No Comment.
__________________
Ratep con che tipo di shampoo vi lavate i capelli? Fatto il tuo u caduta dei capelli o ti radi la testa? Ci auguriamo che si capirā il senso dell'umorismo e non sarā arrabbiato. ![]()
|
|
|
|
|
|
#44 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 04 2007
Location: Cairo,Egypt
Fave Players: san Paolo, Nesta, Pirlo and Ronaldinho
![]() |
As far as I understand, phisically you don't have to rest a goali to much as he doesnot run so there is no difference whether Carlo plays him or not I might be mistaken though.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#45 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 02 2009
![]() |
Anyone know if this game will be televised or viewed online?
|
|
|
|