AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-08-2009, 21:02   #31

OCmilano

Registered User
 
OCmilano's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Southern California
Fave Players: All that wear Red & Black
OCmilano is on a distinguished road
The fact that i know (like i have stated before im not a expert ) is that dzeko had 1 good year in the german league. ( shouldnt be leaps and bounds above Holland) and Fabiano (i've never been that much of a fan, so i dont know much about him)

I have heard of this Klaas and we wanted him before, he does score goals (nt, spain, holland)

Now im asking for your facts.
__________________
ROBINHO TIME
OCmilano is offline  
Old 06-08-2009, 21:11   #32

Bosniaco

Registered User
 
Bosniaco's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2005
Location: USA
Fave Players: Weah,Barbarez, Maldini, in future Pato and Dzeko
Bosniaco is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by OCmilano View Post
The fact that i know (like i have stated before im not a expert ) is that dzeko had 1 good year in the german league. ( shouldnt be leaps and bounds above Holland) and Fabiano (i've never been that much of a fan, so i dont know much about him)

I have heard of this Klaas and we wanted him before, he does score goals (nt, spain, holland)

Now im asking for your facts.
Look at Hunters scoring recored
__________________
A.C. MILAN and F.K.ŽELJEZNICAR<
Bosniaco is offline  
Old 06-08-2009, 21:12   #33

hitmannq8

Registered User
 
hitmannq8's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2004
Location: Montreal, Kuwait
Fave Players: Kaka, Nesta, Rui Costa, Pato, Robinho
hitmannq8 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosniaco View Post
Look at Hunters scoring recored
I was curious if you still think Dzeko could be coming this summer? what does your friend think? (not being sarcastic)
hitmannq8 is offline  
Old 06-08-2009, 21:29   #34

Bosniaco

Registered User
 
Bosniaco's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2005
Location: USA
Fave Players: Weah,Barbarez, Maldini, in future Pato and Dzeko
Bosniaco is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by hitmannq8 View Post
I was curious if you still think Dzeko could be coming this summer? what does your friend think? (not being sarcastic)
Yeah you are lol and I think you are the one that said dont write no more info about Dzeko. I keep it to my self.
__________________
A.C. MILAN and F.K.ŽELJEZNICAR<
Bosniaco is offline  
Old 07-08-2009, 01:55   #35

Codino

Registered User
 
Codino's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2009
Location: Sydney
Fave Players: Van Basten, Baggio
Codino is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by bosniaco View Post
yeah You Are Lol And I Think You Are The One That Said Dont Write No More Info About Dzeko. I Keep It To My Self.
translation: No Chance!!!
__________________
the freewheelin'
Codino is offline  
Old 07-08-2009, 04:04   #36

K77SH C

Registered User
 
K77SH C's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Kaka, Gourcuff and Cissokho
K77SH C is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darovit View Post
Huntelaar scored 8 goals in 20 games for Real Madrid. Furthermore he wasnt playing 90 minutes in 14 of these 20 games. I think these are pretty impressiv stats, since the Primera divison is (right now) at least equally strong as the Serie A. I'm verry happy with this deal, concerning that he's a young player who hasn't won anything big. Hungry players like him are what Milan needs nowadays.
I know al this, but as I said "His best football was in a poor league."

I wasnt trying to paint him as a poor player. I was trying to make the point that any striker we buy will carry some risks. And we need to gamble on someone, why not Huntelaar.
__________________

Its SPEEDORF actually
K77SH C is offline  
Old 07-08-2009, 05:32   #37

savage_mau

Registered User
 
savage_mau's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2005
Fave Players: Maldini,Nesta,Pirlo,Kaka,Inzaghi, & whole Milan!!
savage_mau is on a distinguished road
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0wcIuMYI-Q

to cheer up us up
__________________


FoRzA MiLan !!! I LOVE U !!!
savage_mau is offline  
Old 07-08-2009, 09:48   #38

Reza

Administrator
 
Reza's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Baresi
Reza is a jewel in the roughReza is a jewel in the roughReza is a jewel in the rough
As it is now official please use the thread in the Players forum
http://www.milanmania.com/forums/showthread.php?t=26335
__________________
aka rezag

Last edited by Reza; 07-08-2009 at 09:53.
Reza is offline  
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:40.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.