AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Games & Tactics

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-10-2009, 15:15   #31

hitmannq8

Registered User
 
hitmannq8's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2004
Location: Montreal, Kuwait
Fave Players: Kaka, Nesta, Rui Costa, Pato, Robinho
hitmannq8 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosniaco View Post
Zigoni, Verdi scored and someone else cant remember who, they also said that they hope that they can get chance to play for the first team.
mmmmm maybe not, we have enough problems at the moment


my formation for this game would be:

-------------------------- STORARI --------------------------

ZAMBROTTA ---- NESTA ----------- SILVA ------ CISSOKHO

-------------------------- FLAMINI --------------------------

--------- PIRLO ------------------------ GOURCUFF --------

--------------------- RONALDINHO -------------------------

-------- PATO ------------------------ DZEKO ---------------

Last edited by hitmannq8; 03-10-2009 at 15:18.
hitmannq8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 15:58   #32

ACMILAN1983

Registered User
 
ACMILAN1983's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
ACMILAN1983 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by hitmannq8 View Post
mmmmm maybe not, we have enough problems at the moment


my formation for this game would be:

-------------------------- STORARI --------------------------

ZAMBROTTA ---- NESTA ----------- SILVA ------ CISSOKHO

-------------------------- FLAMINI --------------------------

--------- PIRLO ------------------------ GOURCUFF --------

--------------------- RONALDINHO -------------------------

-------- PATO ------------------------ DZEKO ---------------
errm...have we made some signings I don't know about?
ACMILAN1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 20:59   #33

Mystik

Registered User
 
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: Caribbean
Fave Players: Kaka, Pato, Messi, Iniesta, Nesta, Gourcuff, Cesc
Mystik is on a distinguished road
A little late but....

Quote:
ATALANTA-MILAN: ROSSONERI CALLED UP PLAYERS
10/3/2009
MILANELLO - Here are the 21 called up players of coach Leonardo for tomorrow's match in Bergamo against Atalanta:
Dida, Roma, Storari, Antonini, Favalli, Jankulovski, Kaladze, Nesta, Oddo, Onyewu, Zambrotta, Abate, Ambrosini, Flamini, Gattuso, Pirlo, Seedrof, Huntelaar, Inzaghi, Pato, Ronaldinho.
Unavailable players: Abbiati, Bonera, Borriello, Thiago Silva, Di Gennaro.
Quote:
MILANELLO - Here are the declarations made by coach Leonardo, ahead of the match against Atalanta, during this afternoon's press conference at Milanello:

ON THE 2016 OLYMPICS IN RIO DE JANEIRO
"Rio De Janeiro is a wonderful city which was recently elected the most beautiful city in the world and after this news the level increased even further. Thinking about the World Cup in 2014 and the Olympics being both in Brazil is a very positive thing also for the country's economy. Seeing the emotion of Lula and Pelé, I watched it live, it was really a great emotion, like when Milan score, a wonderful thing, I'm more than happy."

ON THE TEAM
"During training I tried a few different things, even though I think this team has been playing together for so many years that things have already been tried in the past, so we tried certain movements, certain mechanisms for this match. But we are not changing the basis of this team.
Today we are a team made to attack, to dictate the rhythm of the match, but when we don't manage to do that we do suffer. We have to find the right compactness and right now we are thinking about doing well without changing too much, maintaining the basis of this team. Now we are getting into games with some players out injured because we are playing so many games close together. You try a lot of things, with patience, but it's not easy to handle a group which has played eight games in a short period of time and there can also be physical problems. Against the Zurich the first half was the worst because the goal killed us. We were coming off the match against Bari and conceding a goal immediately penalised us.
This team is made to attack, there are players who are doing better when they come in during the match compared to when they start."

ON MILAN'S MOMENT
"I don't like to think about my own situation, I don't care about that. I am doing my job, any coach could have found himself in my situation, it's normal that if results don't come these talks don't exist.
We know everything here, we are all clear between each other, I don't give and go on. When I talk with the lads after the games I see in them the desire to keep going, and to do better. Then there are also external factors, like fears. We have a harmony of mentality, although it's clear that results aren't satisying."

ON SILVIO BERLUSCONI
"I spoke with Silvio Berlusconi half an hour ago. He's always very close to us, in good and bad times, then we'll see what happens, but we'll always keep in touch to discuss the situation. We talked about what's happening, as always."

ON NESTA
"The availability of the players was never missing, from none of them. Nesta is the symbol of this because with all the problems he's had and what he went through, his desire is contagious."

ON PATO
"When a team isn't doing well it's felt by everyone. He is a player who with his moves can solve any situation. The key is that he has to find the motivation to do better, he knows he has to be more active to make sure things go better.
Pato's lack of decisiveness isn't just down to a physical problem. To find yourself in a one-on-one situation the right timing is necessary and this depends a lot on the team's movements: everyone has to make sure that Pato himself has space and is able to make runs like the one he made against Roma in front of Mexes, but it's a mixture of different mechanisms that has to work."

ON THE VOICES REGARDING HIS FUTURE
"I am responsible and if we lose it's my fault, and of the ones who picked me. The blame should be shared. This is a global project, but we are not at the end. Let's hope we find the right solutions to take the positive road."

ON THE JUDGEMENTS ON FOREIGN COACHES AND HIS RELATIONSHIP WITH THE CLUB
"I only try to take what can help me from the judgements. I hear a lot of judgements, a judgement can be conditioned by many things, I know the mechanisms of how these judgements are formed, but I go forward on my road. I don't look for alibis, I know everything. I don't think there are definitive judgements, I continue to try and improve certain things, but at the moment unfortunately the results don't give me the tranquility to do that. We have to go forward with our weapons despite unfortunate things like injuries. My relationship with the club has to be used for the team's good. The fact I was part of the management and that the team trusts me doesn't count, my duty is to send the players on the pitch and make them win.
I am not worried about not being a coach in the near future, I only want Milan's good, but right now it's not right to think about this."

ON HUNTELAAR
"A striker needs goals, matches. He has not arrived at a simple time, not only because of results, so it's difficult to give a judgement, he has to be given time and I think he will give us a great hand."

ON RONALDINHO
"I judge what I see on the pitch, what he can give, how long he can resist on the pitch, and not what happens off it. In the last few days I saw him having more desire and more availability."

ON ABATE
"A player needs to have a fixed role and I think that on the wings it's necessary to have players who play a lot of consecutive games to give consistency. I think he will be a right back, at the moment he's doing well."
Sigh, another weekend where I am not too confident about our chances but I'll hope for the best as always
Mystik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 21:13   #34

HO-YOUNG

Registered User
 
HO-YOUNG's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2007
Location: Jamaica
Fave Players: Kaka, Albertini, Serginho, Maldini, Rivaldo
HO-YOUNG is on a distinguished road
I rather watch paint dry than watch this match!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
__________________
Massimo Tartaglia
HO-YOUNG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 23:01   #35

Xudong

Registered User
 
Xudong's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2000
Location: U.S.
Xudong is on a distinguished road
I actually feel good about this game. My guess is that we will win by two goals.

Can't wait.
__________________
FORZA MILAN
Xudong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 00:36   #36

Gabriel489

Registered User
 
Join Date: 07 2007
Location: Hong Kong
Fave Players: Captain Maldini
Gabriel489 is on a distinguished road
0-0 will be the final scoreline
Gabriel489 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 00:40   #37

hiero

Registered User
 
Join Date: 09 2009
hiero is on a distinguished road
Do not worry guys, we will win, huntelaar will net his first goal, and ronaldinho will make a solo run beating the whole defense and score.
hiero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 04:50   #38

Arildonardo

Registered User
 
Join Date: 08 2001
Location: Kristiansand, Norway
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo, Gattuso, Pato!
Arildonardo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by hiero View Post
Do not worry guys, we will win, huntelaar will net his first goal, and ronaldinho will make a solo run beating the whole defense and score.
Ronaldinho is probably having a hangover after being out partying all night...
Arildonardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 06:05   #39

Milan_Kaka

Registered User
 
Milan_Kaka's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2006
Fave Players: Kaka, Shevchenko
Milan_Kaka is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arildonardo View Post
Ronaldinho is probably having a hangover after being out partying all night...
No offense, but I'm wondering... How does he get girls during parties? I know money is an important factor but not to that extent!

Or maybe he just doesn't get girls
Milan_Kaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 06:25   #40

ELiTEE

Registered User
 
ELiTEE's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2008
Fave Players: boban, Weah, SHEVA, Stam, BA
ELiTEE is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milan_Kaka View Post
No offense, but I'm wondering... How does he get girls during parties? I know money is an important factor but not to that extent!

Or maybe he just doesn't get girls
He isn't getting any girls, Unless there jockys

Hence him looking like a horse
ELiTEE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 07:02   #41

ElJaffacakeo

Registered User
 
Join Date: 07 2009
Location: Glasgow, Scotland
Fave Players: Kaka, Gattuso, Larsson
ElJaffacakeo is on a distinguished road
Be positive guys, be positive. 2-1 Milan, Pato and Huntelaar to score after going 1-0 down. Time to bounce back!
ElJaffacakeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 07:17   #42

Revolver

Registered User
 
Join Date: 08 2009
Location: Sarajevo, Bosnia
Revolver is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSHI View Post
Bonjour les amis.

I remember the best years of R10 when was playing for Barça

Correct me if I am wrong but the creative at that time was Deco and Dinho was playing on the left side of the attack supported in his back by Gio van Bronckorst(today in Feynoord Rotterdam)

Can't we do that in Milan considering Pirlo as creative

Storari
Abate(Zambro)/Nesta/Silva/Anto(Janku)
Flamini/Ambro(Gattu)
Pirlo(Seedorf)
Pato/Borrielo(Hunt)/R80(Inza)

It's moreless the same animation as Barcelona

I think we miss Borrielo because he runs a lot in the attack and create space for R80 and Pato.

I don't believe in Hunt...he has no talent /can't run/score/

Rgds
They played with 1 DM (Van Bommel if I'm right) and 2 CM's (Xavi and Deco), just like they play know. We could play this way when the team was at its prime, when Pirlo and Seedorf had legs. Furthermore, this formation is very open, so to play that way one should have 9 players doing a job defensively. And remember that if you're going to play DM in front of defense he should have at least some passing ability.
Revolver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 07:23   #43

Christian

Registered User
 
Christian's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2009
Location: Denmark
Fave Players: Pirlo, Gattuso, Pato, Nesta, Pippo, Maldini, etc.
Christian is on a distinguished road
Atalanta: Consigli; Garics, Pellegrino, Manfredini, Bellini; Radovanovic, Padoin, Guarente, Valdes; Tiribocchi, Doni.

Milan: Storari; Abate, Nesta, Favalli, Zambrotta; Flamini, Gattuso, Pirlo, Seedorf; Pato, Huntelaar.

Good formation, but Seedorf is getting overplayed, but I guess Ronaldinho is not there because of the partying.
Christian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 07:37   #44

Jay Crisp

Registered User
 
Jay Crisp's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2009
Location: Cork , Ireland
Fave Players: Maldini , Boban , Van Basten , Pato , Albertini ,
Jay Crisp is on a distinguished road
Really we should beat Atalanta , the difference between Atalanta and Zurich probably isn't that great but Zurich are in the CL and doing well in Switzerland so the would be high on confidence even against Milan and knowing Milan are in a bad situation. This is important because football is a game built around confidence and talent.

Atalanta are bottom with Livorno although I suppose some will point Livorno held us , but in these games especially against Zurich we were unlucky hitting the woodwork/fibreglass a few times. The team needs the fans to get behind them.

We understand that the players are not as young as they once were and in fairness most of the whistles and jeers are at the MGT not Leo but the club MGT. These idiots have mis managed and ruined the side.

Atalanta 0 Milan 2 , Pato and Ambro to score...fingers crossed.
Jay Crisp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 07:51   #45

Warro Bantan

Moderator
 
Warro Bantan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
Warro Bantan will become famous soon enough
Ok...so, any live streams?

My line up:

Buffon, D. Alves, Nesta, Silva, Zambrotta, Hernanes, Flamini, Ambrosini, Diego, Pato, Dzeko.

__________________
I Love Milan.
Warro Bantan is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 19:39.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.