![]() |
|
|
#31 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 07 2007
Location: Hong Kong
Fave Players: Captain Maldini
![]() |
Near the opposition box, Dinho is great but his work rate is something that he must works on. Actually, if the midfield has players who can move up and down the field, Dinho's work rate would not be so much of a problem.
Anyhow, I think Dinho needs to be treat like a forward instead of an attk mid. |
|
|
|
|
|
#32 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 08 2009
![]() |
After a poor start Ac Milan have finally got their season on track. After 3 wins in a row, Ac Milan are looking strong,
Napoli are picking up too with wins in their previous 2 games. Ac Milan need to continue this form! I obtained my season pass on Omnisport!! Should be a good game! |
|
|
|
|
|
#33 | ||
|
Registered User
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Montreal, Canada
Fave Players: Rossonero
![]() |
Quote:
regarding napoli game well its scary, because we have a good run we just need continuity, if we manage to win, it will help us define the rest of the season really. its a turning point, beating napoli infront of their own fans will give us a huge huge boost for the serie A matches. i am really optimistic(crazy) about winning this one game because i really think milan have the chance to be strong again, its not the quality we are missing its the atittude. i really like the way nesta stepped up and led our team (not chievo game since atlanta game). he is a true leader he deserves the arm band. ambrosini, kaladze, gattuso and pirlo are not meant to be leaders, Only nesta qualifies, this guy was born captain at lazio and he really knows how to lead on the field, we are lacking leadership
__________________
Quote:
Last edited by Lebanese; 28-10-2009 at 08:19. |
||
|
|
|
|
|
#34 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 2009
Location: New York
Fave Players: Pirlo, Gattuso, Pato, Inzaghi, Nesta, Maldini
![]() |
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#35 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Croatia
Fave Players: Maldini, Boban, Inzaghi
![]() |
Leo said that for us its crucial to win next 2 games ( first one was Chievo ). Now if we manage to win today we have Parma and MAdrid home. That would conclude one ciclus of games which COULD lift the team if are done right!
We do not have 16, 17 great players and have already lost some points we cannot afford, so we need to do "impossible" and win next 3 games! I just counted 6,7,8 good chances we had vs Chievo and which we missed coz of the slow choices of shooting mostly. Milan needs to react more dedly in the box! Today most likely we'll see Ambrosini and Zambrotta in first 11, and one of Borriello-Pippo. I even expect Flamini over Seedorf.
__________________
"Where others have succeeded, I have always failed..." Jacques Clouseau
|
|
|
|
|
|
#36 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 08 2008
Location: Amsterdam
Fave Players: Gattuso,Huntelaar,Nesta and Abbiati
![]() |
Like you said Mrki,we created allot chances in second half,we really could have trashed Chievo with 4 goals if we were more clinical.I hope we will be clinical tonight,like i said before,one change is enough to win the game.Borrie should play this one,so should Antonini!
|
|
|
|
|
|
#37 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 03 2001
Location: USA; Macedonia
Fave Players: All Milan players!
![]() |
Many sites today are reporting that Pippo will get the start instead of Boriello.
__________________
MILAN FOREVER! |
|
|
|
|
|
#38 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 2008
![]() |
I don't like the sound of that. Maybe Leo thinks sending in Borri at the hour mark is a good luck charm...
__________________
BELIEVE IN ALLEGRI
|
|
|
|
|
|
#39 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 2009
Location: New York
Fave Players: Pirlo, Gattuso, Pato, Inzaghi, Nesta, Maldini
![]() |
I would rather start Borri than Pippo.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#40 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 03 2001
Location: USA; Macedonia
Fave Players: All Milan players!
![]() |
I would as well, and I can't see why Leo wouldn't start Boriello too EXCEPT if he can't go 90 minutes yet. I guess we'll find out in about an hour!!!
Let's go and own the San Paolo tonight!!!! ![]()
__________________
MILAN FOREVER! |
|
|
|
|
|
#41 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 10 2004
Location: Montreal, Kuwait
Fave Players: Kaka, Nesta, Rui Costa, Pato, Robinho
![]() |
can't believe many of you think Ronaldinho has been good in the last 3 games... I only thought he was good vs Roma, but against Real and Chievo he was very bad. let's hope he finds his feet soon.
and I dont think that this 4-3-3 formation can ever suit Pippo (or hunter in that case), I just think that they need a 4-3-2-1 or a 4-3-1-2 formation for that type of striker to shine. pirlofan, no offense man, but you are the most repetetive poster I've ever seen, you just keep repeating what you want to say over and over and over and over and over and over and over will you stop it already... you've said you want boriello as a trequartista and r80 out of the first 11 maybe 20 times this week, knock it off man it gets annoying after a while.. even though your ideas are unreasonable and i dont agree with them, but its just that you repeat it that gets to me... but again, no offense intended. and about the San Paolo, when's the last time we won there? the game I remember most, is the one where Napoli beat us 3-1 two seasons ago, knocking us off the 4th spot and that was the reason we did not make it to the CL. I don't think we will win tonight, but hey I didn't think we'd win any of the last 3 games! |
|
|
|
|
|
#42 |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 03 2002
![]() |
yah, we didn't win at Real's home ground for the past N years, then we win it.
You never know . |
|
|
|
|
|
#43 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 2009
Location: New York
Fave Players: Pirlo, Gattuso, Pato, Inzaghi, Nesta, Maldini
![]() |
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#44 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 2009
Location: New York
Fave Players: Pirlo, Gattuso, Pato, Inzaghi, Nesta, Maldini
![]() |
i just read Oddo is probably out. I am guessing that means Antonini and Zambrotta
|
|
|
|
|
|
#45 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 03 2001
Location: USA; Macedonia
Fave Players: All Milan players!
![]() |
Official formations from acmilan.com
NAPOLI: De Sanctis; Grava, Rinaudo, Campagnaro; Maggio, Pazienza, Gargano, Aronica; Lavezzi, Hamsik; Quagliarella. MILAN: Dida; Abate, Nesta, Thiago Silva, Zambrotta; Ambrosini, Pirlo, Seedorf; Pato, Inzaghi, Ronaldinho.
__________________
MILAN FOREVER! |
|
|
|