![]() |
|
|
#31 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 09 2007
Location: Jamaica
Fave Players: Kaka, Albertini, Serginho, Maldini, Rivaldo
![]() |
#11... will he flop in the #11 shirt like Gila and others?
__________________
Massimo Tartaglia
|
|
|
|
|
|
#32 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 11 2006
Fave Players: Maradona & Paolo Maldini
![]() |
Many players wore N11 in Milan, and I don't think all of them were flop. Our recent transfers were bad, so flops were everywhere, not just one shirt number ![]() We have a great transfer in a deep-calculated project, so no worry ![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#33 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 10 2004
Location: Montreal, Kuwait
Fave Players: Kaka, Nesta, Rui Costa, Pato, Robinho
![]() |
For those of you who can't wait to see Zlatan, I found a Ibra compilation of the Sweden Hungary match 2 days ago..
here they are, each vid is 14 minutes and it's everytime Zlatan's touches the ball....this video should convince everyone that he is the perfect player for Milan at the moment.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssqVnOJQ8UE http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkJPNXb4jKA |
|
|
|
|
|
#34 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 11 2006
Fave Players: Maradona & Paolo Maldini
![]() |
Quote:
Zlatan is golden while the rest are in yellow. If Sweden had better SC, they scored a lot. However, after watching this, I think he should play deeper and let Pato play CF. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#35 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 10 2004
Location: Montreal, Kuwait
Fave Players: Kaka, Nesta, Rui Costa, Pato, Robinho
![]() |
strongly disagree Aficio...I think he's the ideal tall strong target man infront... Sweden is a team with not that many stars and he is the main star in the team.. thats why he had to come back so deep and get the ball and create play.. this game truly shows that he is more than just a striker and that he is a leader and world class player
I think when we rest Ronaldinho, we should play Robinho as a trequartista with Ibra and Pato as target men, I think that could just be our best formation.... |
|
|
|
|
|
#36 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 11 2006
Fave Players: Maradona & Paolo Maldini
![]() |
Hitman, you have your reasons, but IMO, Ibra is better at creating than scoring and needs more space to roam.
I think Allegri will try him at some roles in the attack, we just need to enjoy it. As a multi-functional forward, the use of Ibra can't be static ![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#37 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 1999
Location: On Planet Earth.
![]() |
I'm just happy that my username still works! OMG!
Okay, back to the topic. Not a huge fan, no. But I hope he can turned my opinion around like Pippo did. |
|
|
|
|
|
#38 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
![]() |
welcome back ct
|
|
|
|
|
|
#39 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 2008
![]() |
Watching Ibra vs San Marino. Man his vision, one touch, and technique are just incredible.
__________________
BELIEVE IN ALLEGRI
|
|
|
|
|
|
#40 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 08 2005
Location: La terra della bella gente
Fave Players: Kaką, Andrea Pirlo and Paolo Maldini
![]() |
what were his goals like brk?
__________________
ALWAYS ROSSO ALWAYS NERO ALWAYS A ROSSONERO ![]() San Paolo 600 Serie A Appearances Living Legend Grazie Paolo! Heroes Are Remembered Legends Live Forever San Paolo |
|
|
|
|
|
#41 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 2008
![]() |
The first was a good finish, but his second was great, ran past a few defenders and finished low and hard from outside the area.
__________________
BELIEVE IN ALLEGRI
|
|
|
|
|
|
#42 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 10 2004
Location: Montreal, Kuwait
Fave Players: Kaka, Nesta, Rui Costa, Pato, Robinho
![]() |
Ibra scored two good goals today, first goal was a goal by the Ibrahimovic we want at Milan, second goal was really good it was a Kaka-esque goal.. I'll watch some highlights of his performance today later and give a better opinion.
Hunter scored 3 against San Marino Ibra scored 2.... guess that must mean that........ ![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#43 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 02 2006
Location: Madak Lasht, PK
Fave Players: DM10 PM3 AN13 JZ4 GB9 FL8 PN11 WS10 DV7 JDT & KJH
![]() |
Quote:
That simply mean Huntelaar is far better finisher than Ibrhimovic. Plus the other thing is Hunter did score them in only 15 minutes if I am not mistaken ![]()
__________________
On 3-7-2010 I thought I would quit watching football, but lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll "WHY so serious?....." ![]() ![]() Let's put a SMILE on that face! " ![]() ![]()
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#44 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 02 2006
Location: Madak Lasht, PK
Fave Players: DM10 PM3 AN13 JZ4 GB9 FL8 PN11 WS10 DV7 JDT & KJH
![]() |
Just wondering how many goals Ibrahimovic will score if our new coach doesn't start with him for the first 2 months or so & completely destroys is remaining some what confidence, only gives him 15-20 minutes in matches which are mostly decided before Ibrahimovi's introduction. More so if he is asked to play on the right wing.
__________________
On 3-7-2010 I thought I would quit watching football, but lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll "WHY so serious?....." ![]() ![]() Let's put a SMILE on that face! " ![]() ![]()
|
|
|
|
|
|
#45 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 11 2006
Fave Players: Maradona & Paolo Maldini
![]() |
Sweden is weaker than Holland, no star bar Ibra, and played with 10 men since 34th minutes, but still scored 1 goal more. Maybe they have better coach or they bought the San Marino's defender who scored 2 own goals
![]() However, I still miss Hunter a bit. |
|
|
|