![]() |
|
|
#31 |
|
Guest
|
A hot discussion! Sorry to say it but it's kind of plain weird to compare smoking and spitting at somebody (cause spitting at somebody is really an insult and quite a big one)! Furthermore I think that it is not PC to abuse or even harass smokers, it's within the free will of anybody to smoke or not and I really don't like fanatical non-smokers (as their behavior sometimes is really rude, they treat smokers like murderers and that's a bit over the top IMO). There are much more interesting topics to talk about (our beloved Milan for example) and we shouldn't really argue about smoking (there are much more important things than smoking)!
BTW I smoke Marlboro Lights and Muratti (if I have the chance to get them) Love, Peace and Smoke Max |
|
|
|
#32 |
|
Guest
|
Onimaci,
Where have ya been? haven't seen you in ages. I saw you in xtratime recently. Thanks for your support on this smoking issue hehe... BTW. I'm Gaz van Basten in xtratime. Nice to see you're back |
|
|
|
#33 |
|
Guest
|
In my opinion, smoking is completely useless...it costs you alot of money, very bad taste in your mouth, it intoxicates your body, alot of people won't like you, you're unhappy if you don't get a sigarette,.... better-> smoke marihuana, at leats it makes you laugh, and it isn't so unhealthy...
is it so difficcult for a smoker to walk outside if he wants a smoke ? |
|
|
|
#34 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 2001
Location: MilanMania Forums.
Fave Players: Man with Hand in Pocket feel Cocky all Day
![]() |
Leo it's so true what u said,i hope every1 pots and be happy and be merry,
LEGALIS CANNABIS!!! |
|
|
|
|
|
#35 |
|
Guest
|
In Belgium and in Holland it's allready legalised...
![]() |
|
|
|
#36 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 2001
Location: MilanMania Forums.
Fave Players: Man with Hand in Pocket feel Cocky all Day
![]() |
I know dude ,i will be makin it to amsterdam somewhere next year ,get wasted completly go for some raves do some Acid,u know what i mean.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#37 |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: 12 2000
Location: Cph.
![]() |
If theres one thing I canīt stand itīs those fanatic non-smokers... Actually itīs normally those who have quit smoking who are the worst.. Itīs your own problem if you wanna poison yourself.. If you donīt like the smoke avoid it.. But donīt ask others to quit just because you donīt like it...And that about this topic being politically uncorrect really makes me laugh.. Says everything about the states..
My own brand is the danish cigarette Prince Light... |
|
|
|
|
|
#38 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 2001
Location: NYC
Fave Players: Giovanni & Marco Van Basten
![]() |
What is more Smoking is anti-sexual!
![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#39 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 03 2001
Location: Glasgow, Scotland
Fave Players: maldini
![]() |
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#40 | |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: 12 2000
![]() |
Quote:
Forza Milan
__________________
We Are Superior . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .There has ONLY ever been ONE team in Milan! Fossa-Commandos Tigre-Brigate Rossonere-Alternativa Rossonera-Panthers Milan ![]() .............................................. www.planetmilan.com ...................................................If you believe in the light, it's because of obscurity, if you believe in happiness it's because of unhappiness, if you believe in God, then you have to believe in the Devil..... |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#41 |
|
Guest
|
Nowadays, smoking is not "just smoking". It is more matter of person branding. It shows to which group you belong, what you do in life, etc.
At the very basic level, you can hardly tell the difference between various ciragarette brands. What matters is what signals pop up in your cousciousness when you are just about to buy cigarette pack. It is just about what you want to be. In fact, the ad firms decide on who and what you want to be. So, you're not yourself anymore. You're just a continuation of the ad you saw. I'd stick for marijuana. You know why it is still not allowed in so many countries around the world? Don't be mislead by so called scientific researches. Tobacco companies know how to request for the "right" research. Marijuana isn't brand, and I hope it wouldn't be and I wouldn't see a "MariJ" pack of marijuana filled cigarettes from Philip Morris idiots. I've smoken marijuana myself about 7-8 years ago, when I was kind of young But I somehow just switched off to other (non-narcotic) things in life.Anyway, I just support legalization of marijuana. |
|
|
|
#42 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 2001
Location: MilanMania Forums.
Fave Players: Man with Hand in Pocket feel Cocky all Day
![]() |
I think Andy should conduct a research on How many People smoke Marijuana in this forums,I know of 5 people.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#43 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 2001
Location: MilanMania Forums.
Fave Players: Man with Hand in Pocket feel Cocky all Day
![]() |
any more smokers, we have new members now.
![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#44 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 1999
![]() |
i don't mind if smokers choose to kill themselves by sticking a mini exhaust pipe in their mouth. but please spare the rest of humanity from your disgusting habit and don't smoke in a car where other passengers are non-smokers, or indoors or blow smoke in the face of passers-by.
i was watchin in the news a few days ago how cigarette smoke adds 8 years to a persons life. gee...8 years! i am sorry if i am not pro-smoking but i was in the company of someone who was a constant smoker for a few months and now i have a severe allergy to it and i get chest pains and my breathing suffers from it. |
|
|
|
|
|
#45 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 2001
Location: MilanMania Forums.
Fave Players: Man with Hand in Pocket feel Cocky all Day
![]() |
Quote:
you don't smoke, so feel free not to post in this thread. |
|
|
|
|