![]() |
|
|
#4546 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 04 2006
Location: tanah merah putih
Fave Players: San Marco, Billy, Patinho
![]() |
Did anybody see Balo throw his shirt after the game ended? LOL this kid is a Milanista indeed. In his brief time on the field he has annoyed his own team-mates, coach, and supporters more than all Barca players combined
__________________
The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool --Almost Famous-- |
|
|
|
|
#4547 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 10 2009
Location: South Africa
Fave Players: Seedorf, Cassano, Pirlo, Nesta, Pazzini
![]() |
Say what you want about Mourinho but he is a genius. Inter are currently the strongest team in the Champions League thanks to Mourinho. He also deserves praise for playing a hand in putting some finishing touches to Mancinis Inter by buying two of the deadliest finishers in football, an intelligent incisive midfielder in Sneider and also bolstering the defence with Lucio.
|
|
|
|
|
#4548 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 02 2008
Location: Dunkerque (France)
Fave Players: Almost all AC Milan players
![]() |
Quote:
In my opinion, a guy who built a successful club thanks to money and suddenly decided not to spend anymore knows, despite all the declarations he can do, that his team won't be as successful as before anymore !!
__________________
One should not speak ill of the dead. So we should stop bashing Juventus ... ![]() Serie A Fantasy League The topic on MM The avatar to use by MM members |
|
|
|
|
|
#4549 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 2008
Location: Copenhagen, Denmark
![]() |
Quote:
Also as for Mourinho being a genius - yes he's a great coach even if his teams don't play my kinda football. But let's remember that even if he wins the CL, there's still a great chance that he won't win the league, meaning that he will have thrown away the scudetto to very weak opposition. If you look at Inter's squad and then at Roma's and ours, there's just no excuse for not winning the scudetto. Last edited by Ceceves; 20-04-2010 at 17:02. |
|
|
|
|
|
#4550 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2006
![]() |
Berlusconi knows exactly what he is doing to this team. He might be senile, but he isn't retarded, yet. He has other plans for this team, which is why he isn't spending. Whether that plan is selling the team or what, I don't know. But he is doing all of this for a reason. For us fans, the only thing we can do is cut him off financially and hope that the decline in team's popularity will force him to sell the team fast. He can sell a team that has no star player in it for a good price, but he can't get a good price for a team that has no supporters.
|
|
|
|
|
#4551 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 11 2006
Fave Players: Maradona & Paolo Maldini
![]() |
I agree that Mourinho is a genius, but a genius must know he can't have all the things he wants or he'll get nothing.
|
|
|
|
|
#4552 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 09 2007
Location: Jamaica
Fave Players: Kaka, Albertini, Serginho, Maldini, Rivaldo
![]() |
Quote:
Inter's Balotelli attacked over gesture to fans
__________________
Massimo Tartaglia
|
|
|
|
|
|
#4553 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 10 2004
Location: Montreal, Kuwait
Fave Players: Kaka, Nesta, Rui Costa, Pato, Robinho
![]() |
I was celebrating Inter's win just as I would celebrate Milan's and Italy's today.. I was screaming for joy when they scored.
I dont know about you all but for the first time ever I am proud that Inter is Italian. Poor Balotelli, he's got such a temper and as soon as he made one mistake the entire San Siro boo'ed him and he did nothing but make things worse with his gestures towards them. I hope he leaves and joins us soon. But Mourinho is DEFINITELY the reason Inter are playing so great in Europe. Lucio is literally like 4 defenders all by himself, Zanetti and Samuel had also great games and Maicon had an unusually quiet game but still scored..I hope he can recover for the second leg as he will be important for the counter attack. Comon Inter, do us proud... and yes, I am a Milanista and I will say FORZA INTER! Forza LYON KILL ZE GERMANS! |
|
|
|
|
#4554 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 02 2009
Location: Denmark
Fave Players: Pirlo, Gattuso, Pato, Nesta, Pippo, Maldini, etc.
![]() |
Quote:
For some reason people don't realise that Inter's players at the moment are state of the art. Cambiasso, Samuel, Maicon and Julio Cesar are as good as it gets, even though they're pricks. As for the game, it was more a case of Guardiola being wrong than Mourinho being right imo. Zlatan shouldn't have started, it's so obvious. He was useless the entire game, and he forces Barca to play a different way, plus he forces Messi to play as a AMC. This ment that Messi naturally was gonna play against Cambiasso instead of the clumpsy, but strong, pair of Lucio and Samuel, who are two players who has no problems handling a guy like Ibra. Hopefully Guardiola has learned his lesson though and Barca will smash Inter next week. He's a smart guy, and people don't give him enough credit as a tactician in my opinion. |
|
|
|
|
|
#4555 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 10 2000
Location: U.S.
![]() |
I couldn't watch the game today, but I wouldn't want to even if I could. From what I heard/read, Inter seemed to have benefited from the referee's mistake and obviously, the fatigue of Barcelona players after the 20-hour bus ride. When I saw that Barcelona played on Saturday while Inter played on Friday, and that Barcelona couldn't fly due to the volcano eruption in the European continent, I knew that it would be lucky for Barcelona to get a draw, but still, a 2-goal loss was shocking to me.
I really do think that Barcelona could still get this round. Too bad Puyol will be suspended. I think Inter has done enough for Italy. It is time for them to bow out, with pride or not, I don't really care. I don't want to see them winning anything. I want them to lose to Barcelona now, as I fear that if they were in the final, neither Lyon nor Bayern would be able to stop them. Don't get me wrong, I don't want Barcelona to win either, but I could take any team over Inter any day. I also want Roma to win the Scudetto and the Italian Cup. I want Inter to be the Bayer Leverkusen back in 2002, but it is too risky to let Inter play the Champions League final. I am used to Inter being the eternal loser. It has been like that for the past 22 years since I watched football and followed Milan, and I know that I had a good run, but as pathetic as that sounds, I like to see that continue for another 20 years (CL-wise). I guess I am just upset and jealous. Had we bought Milito, Eto'o, Lucio, Motta, Pandev, and Sneijder this past summer, I am sure that we would have achieved more or less the same, or even more. Heck, had we kept Kaka and bought Dzeko and Sissokho, we would've done much better than now. It is so easy to destroy a team. Once Inter goes through the bottleneck, they would become really formidable. As a Milan fan, I don't want to see that. I want them to lose now. I don't care whether it is good for Italy or Serie A, I just care for Milan and its fans. I live in the US, and I don't know anybody who supports Inter, but I would already feel crappy if they won. Imagine how hard life would be for the Milan fans that live in Milano. F you, Berlusconi.
__________________
FORZA MILAN |
|
|
|
|
#4556 | ||
|
Registered User
Join Date: 10 2000
Location: U.S.
![]() |
Quote:
Quote:
I sometimes think (wishful thinking of course), maybe this is yet another masterplan by Berlusconi. He is waiting to get rid of all the oldies before starting another new cycle. Hey, that makes me feel so much better already! It hurts me so badly to see Inter winning while we are not able to do anything. In the past two decades, even in the darkest seasons when Milan lost more games than today, we were able to win, it is just that we failed to win. This season, there have been a handsome number of games that we literally did not stand a realistic chance to win and we knew that even before the game started. Please, Berlusconi, thank you for everything, but please either sell up or re-start! you are not getting any younger, dude. ![]()
__________________
FORZA MILAN |
||
|
|
|
|
#4557 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 03 2005
Location: USA
Fave Players: Weah,Barbarez, Maldini, in future Pato and Dzeko
![]() |
Quote:
__________________
A.C. MILAN and F.K.ŽELJEZNICAR< |
|
|
|
|
|
#4558 |
|
Administrator
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Baresi
![]() ![]() ![]() |
There is a line between genius and getting the tactics right and most importantly getting the best out of his players. Mourinho does the latter very well but Messi didn't have a bad game just because of Inter and Mourinho, sometimes he seemed too far back for some reason.
__________________
aka rezag |
|
|
|
|
#4559 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 07 2007
Location: Hong Kong
Fave Players: Captain Maldini
![]() |
I really don't see why do you guys hate Inter winning so much.
Don't get me wrong, I hate them too, but from a Serie A/Milan stand point, Inter must do well this year in order to save the 4th spot from taken away two years down the line. Beside, I don't want Barcelona to win either as they would become repeat CL champ like Milan. Anyhow, Geo, you got some great contract stats there but in reality Milan spent much more than that on salary due to the close to 50% tax in Italy. THus if Kala is getting paid 3mil then Milan is actually paying close to 6mil a year. What interested me the most about that is the fact that beside ROMA, all the other low paying players are actually the ones that getting the starting spot instead of those high paying players. If I am the boss, I would be piss off too and fire the person who gave those contracts out. |
|
|
|
|
#4560 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 07 2007
Location: Hong Kong
Fave Players: Captain Maldini
![]() |
Quote:
For their next game, it will be interesting to see how the defense hold up without Pugol and will Maicon end up playing. |
|
|
|