AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 20-04-2010, 23:17   #4561

Nalx

Registered User
 
Nalx's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2006
Location: tanah merah putih
Fave Players: San Marco, Billy, Patinho
Nalx is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xudong View Post
From what I heard/read, Inter seemed to have benefited from the referee's mistake
Milito was incorrectly flagged off-side in the 1st half. Perhaps
the referee assistant tried to make it up by keeping his flag down when it was BLATANTLY OFFSIDE on Inter 2nd goal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xudong View Post

I am used to Inter being the eternal loser. It has been like that for the past 22 years since I watched football and followed Milan, and I know that I had a good run, but as pathetic as that sounds, I like to see that continue for another 20 years (CL-wise). I guess I am just upset and jealous.

As a Milan fan, I don't want to see that. I want them to lose now. I don't care whether it is good for Italy or Serie A, I just care for Milan and its fans. I live in the US, and I don't know anybody who supports Inter, but I would already feel crappy if they won. Imagine how hard life would be for the Milan fans that live in Milano. F you, Berlusconi.
Fully agreed!! I thought hating those Merda is imperative for any Milanista. It's like Totti said after the Roma derby, you grew up with this feeling and you can't just put it aside. Not even for this so-called Italy's good sake.

If Italy loses their place in UEFA rankings to German it's entirely due to the Italian clubs themselves who either are not good enough for these latter stages of CL or who feel they're too good to take Europa seriously.

After all, what has Mou done to Italy except mocking everyone: club presidents, coaches, players, referees, EVERYONE! And now some of you talk like he's kind of the savior of Italian football?
__________________
The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool --Almost Famous--
Nalx is offline  
Old 20-04-2010, 23:18   #4562

Xudong

Registered User
 
Xudong's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2000
Location: U.S.
Xudong is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabriel489 View Post
I really don't see why do you guys hate Inter winning so much.
Don't get me wrong, I hate them too, but from a Serie A/Milan stand point, Inter must do well this year in order to save the 4th spot from taken away two years down the line. Beside, I don't want Barcelona to win either as they would become repeat CL champ like Milan.

Anyhow, Geo, you got some great contract stats there but in reality Milan spent much more than that on salary due to the close to 50% tax in Italy. THus if Kala is getting paid 3mil then Milan is actually paying close to 6mil a year. What interested me the most about that is the fact that beside ROMA, all the other low paying players are actually the ones that getting the starting spot instead of those high paying players. If I am the boss, I would be piss off too and fire the person who gave those contracts out.
I really don't care how many CL spots Italy gets. A team like Milan should not be fighting for the 4th spot season after season (sadly, we do that now, but we shouldn't). Even if Italy ends up having only one or two spot, if Milan do well, we will be playing in CL. Also, if Milan do well in the CL, we (Milan) will bring back the 4th spot for Italy.

Again, I think Inter has done enough this year. It is time for them to get the f-ing off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosniaco View Post
come on bro, I was so mad that they were wining I wanted to smash my tv
that's why I don't watch them play. the worst experience was perhaps when I watched them play Siena, and that pissed me off like hell. Totally ruined my week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reza View Post
There is a line between genius and getting the tactics right and most importantly getting the best out of his players. Mourinho does the latter very well but Messi didn't have a bad game just because of Inter and Mourinho, sometimes he seemed too far back for some reason.
I personally think fatigue has to play a big role. When a team can't run, you can't do anything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabriel489 View Post
Personally, I think what JM did last night was that he let Messi played his game but stopped the others from playing theirs. Xavi did not have a good game and I think Iniesta not playing also was a key.

For their next game, it will be interesting to see how the defense hold up without Pugol and will Maicon end up playing.
I heard that Maicon will play. His teeth problem (is that what you referred to?) turned out minor. I just realized that Iniesta didn't play and will still sit out. Wow, all is in favor for Merda to end the four-decade-long drought.
__________________
FORZA MILAN
Xudong is offline  
Old 20-04-2010, 23:19   #4563

edysupriadi

Registered User
 
edysupriadi's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: the most peaceful city , JAMBI - INDONESIA
Fave Players: Maldini, Nesta, Pippo, Cantona, Kaka
edysupriadi is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabriel489 View Post
I really don't see why do you guys hate Inter winning so much.
Don't get me wrong, I hate them too, but from a Serie A/Milan stand point, Inter must do well this year in order to save the 4th spot from taken away two years down the line. Beside, I don't want Barcelona to win either as they would become repeat CL champ like Milan.
Maybe I ve got petty mind here, but Inter winning UCL is the very very last thing I want to witness in football.. it's even worse than losing Leo at the end of this season (IF )

Same reason with you I dont want Barca to win it again, thus, my scenario was Barca vs Bayern in the final, and Bayern would be the champ..

Argghh .hhh..
edysupriadi is offline  
Old 21-04-2010, 01:38   #4564

bijon

Registered User
 
bijon's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2009
Location: South Africa
Fave Players: Seedorf, Cassano, Pirlo, Nesta, Pazzini
bijon is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceceves View Post
Jumping to conclusions are we? Inter did very well to beat Barcelona today, yes, but it was just one game, and they've only played one really good game other than that (against Chelsea at Stamford Bridge). There's still a game to be played at Camp Nou, and Barca winning 2-0 or so isn't unlikely. Even though it would be good for Serie A to have a team in the final, if it's Inter then I don't care, I don't want them to win it, not for Serie A's sake, not even to rub it into Berlu's face. So I'm cheering for Barca, as if Inter progress from this tie they'll be favourites for sure against Bayern/Lyon.

Also as for Mourinho being a genius - yes he's a great coach even if his teams don't play my kinda football. But let's remember that even if he wins the CL, there's still a great chance that he won't win the league, meaning that he will have thrown away the scudetto to very weak opposition. If you look at Inter's squad and then at Roma's and ours, there's just no excuse for not winning the scudetto.
Perhaps, he did it against Chelsea and Barca, two of the strongest teams in this years CL. The mark of a great team and a great coach for me is the ability to win big games. The reason he does not win against weaker opposition is because he doesn't plan as much for them as he does for the big teams, he is always changing tactics to suit the opposition except when it comes to small teams. His strength is not to instill a consistent footballing style\philosophy for his teams like what pep, ancelloti, ranieri, leo, wenger etc. have done, his strength is to read the game and play on the weaknesses and inefficiencies of his opposition.

While people like Pep, wenger, Ancelloti, leo try to develop a certain consistent style to the way their teams play, Mourinho is more of a counter tactics person, he modifies his tactics for the particular opposition, he is also the master of efficiency.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reza View Post
There is a line between genius and getting the tactics right and most importantly getting the best out of his players. Mourinho does the latter very well but Messi didn't have a bad game just because of Inter and Mourinho, sometimes he seemed too far back for some reason.
The fact that he seems to be one of the few coaches getting his tactics right for the big games makes him stand out, perhaps not genius but definitely a good strategist\tactician when it matters.

I think the problem was Ibra, he is not what Barca need, what Barca really need is another Eto.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabriel489 View Post
Personally, I think what JM did last night was that he let Messi played his game but stopped the others from playing theirs. Xavi did not have a good game and I think Iniesta not playing also was a key.

For their next game, it will be interesting to see how the defense hold up without Pugol and will Maicon end up playing.
Definately, Xavi game goes up a level when Iniesta is playing alongside him. Millito will likely replace Puyol, I'm sure he will do a better job against his brother than what Puyol did.

Last edited by bijon; 21-04-2010 at 01:44.
bijon is offline  
Old 21-04-2010, 03:53   #4565

GeoTav

Registered User
 
GeoTav's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2008
Location: Dunkerque (France)
Fave Players: Almost all AC Milan players
GeoTav is on a distinguished road
It's clearly the worst CL I've ever seen !!
There is no Milan, and about the 4 teams:
- Inter: hate them
- Barcelona: I don't like them at all
- Bayern: I don't like them at all
- Lyon: I don't like them at all

Damn, it's difficult to have any joy or to be entertained even if the games are splendid (which isn't the case, yesterday, it was just a good game but where was Barcelona ? Guardiola made a mistake he did several times this season, but against weaker opponents, so it didn't hurt them before yesterday, he put Messi in the center, and obviously, he can't play there ... Once Chivu came on the pitch, Guardiola should have immediately sent Messi on his side again).

After this game, it's obvious that Balotelli will be on the mercato this summer.

And to be back with Milan, we're more and more linked with Criscito ...
If that's real, that would be amazing !! We would get our volatile CD/LB who is going to be World Class in few seasons !! Let's wait and see, but from Calciomercato, there was a meeting with his agent few days ago.

We're also linked with Trezeguet, like every year since he is in Juventus, so I hope it will be like every year: just a rumour.
__________________
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So we should stop bashing Juventus ...

Serie A Fantasy League
The topic on MM
The avatar to use by MM members
GeoTav is offline  
Old 21-04-2010, 03:57   #4566

Christian

Registered User
 
Christian's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2009
Location: Denmark
Fave Players: Pirlo, Gattuso, Pato, Nesta, Pippo, Maldini, etc.
Christian is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by bijon View Post
Perhaps, he did it against Chelsea and Barca, two of the strongest teams in this years CL. The mark of a great team and a great coach for me is the ability to win big games. The reason he does not win against weaker opposition is because he doesn't plan as much for them as he does for the big teams, he is always changing tactics to suit the opposition except when it comes to small teams. His strength is not to instill a consistent footballing style\philosophy for his teams like what pep, ancelloti, ranieri, leo, wenger etc. have done, his strength is to read the game and play on the weaknesses and inefficiencies of his opposition.

While people like Pep, wenger, Ancelloti, leo try to develop a certain consistent style to the way their teams play, Mourinho is more of a counter tactics person, he modifies his tactics for the particular opposition, he is also the master of efficiency.


The fact that he seems to be one of the few coaches getting his tactics right for the big games makes him stand out, perhaps not genius but definitely a good strategist\tactician when it matters.

I think the problem was Ibra, he is not what Barca need, what Barca really need is another Eto.



Definately, Xavi game goes up a level when Iniesta is playing alongside him. Millito will likely replace Puyol, I'm sure he will do a better job against his brother than what Puyol did.
See this guy is beyond criticism. Yes he change tactics alot, but against Barcelona he played the exact same formation that he's done for months. He didn't prepare anything special for Barcelona except putting Zanetti at LB and telling his players to play through balls over the top of the defense. What genius it must have taken to realise that Barcelona are strong down the right and that Puyol and Pique are slow.

And saying he always gets it right in the big games is silly. I guess the title deciding game against Roma wasn't a big game, a game where Ranieri looked WAY more prepared than him. Or last years games against Manchester United.

Honostly if Ancelotti had blown a 14 point lead against teams like us and Roma half of you guys would crusify him, CL semi final or not.
Christian is offline  
Old 21-04-2010, 04:09   #4567

Siregar

Registered User
 
Siregar's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Franken
Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
Siregar is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christian View Post
Honostly if Ancelotti had blown a 14 point lead against teams like us and Roma half of you guys would crusify him, CL semi final or not.
The reason behind it is probably that Inter had been so crapped for years and than suddenly Inter could win against Chelsea and reached semifinal, something spectacular regarding how crapped Inter had been in champions league and that makes people forget others except Inter reached semifinal and won against Barca.
Siregar is offline  
Old 21-04-2010, 05:18   #4568

guestes

Registered User
 
guestes's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2009
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Fave Players: Abbiati, Flamini
guestes is on a distinguished road
Firstly, this might sound a bit strange, but I am happy for Inter and their recent victory.... However, i don't want them winning any treble. That would be embarassing for us!

Here is somethig to think about... Yepes has confirmed himself that he'll be joining us. Quite frankly, I think he'll be the only one coming in order to back up Silva and the injury prone Nesta. Looks like we'll need to give Albertazzi more chances next season.

This is how we'll be spending this transfer window (like it or not), so I leave you with some interesting names to consider:

http://www.tribalfootball.com/ac-mil...ce-gems-782981
__________________
Galliani laughed: “I don’t know what his face looks like. Mine is ugly and is a Rossoneri face…”
guestes is offline  
Old 21-04-2010, 05:24   #4569

Revolver

Registered User
 
Join Date: 08 2009
Location: Sarajevo, Bosnia
Revolver is on a distinguished road
Man, I'm SO glad that somebody finally beat that ballerinas. I was acting like a madman when Milito scored third, I almost throw TV to the floor.

Well, all we can do is to stand up and applaud to Moratti and Mourinho.

Not because Mourinho is a genius coach (which he isn't), but because they've made a great team with a little investment. Cambiasso was a reject and he became one of the best DMs in Inter, Sneijder also a reject, Pandev came for free, Lucio came cheap (and what a beast he is)... The only one they really paid for is Milito and he was just 25 M. Now he's one of the best penalty-box strikers in the world.

Don't believe about that stories about "bad referee cost Barca a game". It was nothing like that. It should have been 3:0 at half time, because Barca scored because of luck, and Milito missed two clear goal chances.

I REALLY can believe that they blame referee, even for Alves diving, because replays clearly shown that there was no contact AT ALL, it was a clear diving. They forgot how they beat Chlesea last year, it seems. They are used to La Lige ridiculous referees who whistle for every little contact. As the legend Gentile said, ballerinas shouldn't play football. They're not graceful in defeat at all.

Overall, Inter won the game not because Barca's players were tired because of the trip, or referee was bad, but Inter won because they were a better team. Period.
Revolver is offline  
Old 21-04-2010, 05:33   #4570

Kaka1899

Registered User
 
Kaka1899's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2005
Location: La terra della bella gente
Fave Players: Kakŕ, Andrea Pirlo and Paolo Maldini
Kaka1899 is on a distinguished road
and Balotelli had a fight with his own team and fans we seriously should try and pick this kid up in the summer!
__________________
ALWAYS ROSSO
ALWAYS NERO
ALWAYS A ROSSONERO



San Paolo 600 Serie A Appearances Living Legend Grazie Paolo!

Heroes Are Remembered
Legends Live Forever
San Paolo
Kaka1899 is offline  
Old 21-04-2010, 05:36   #4571

GeoTav

Registered User
 
GeoTav's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2008
Location: Dunkerque (France)
Fave Players: Almost all AC Milan players
GeoTav is on a distinguished road
For Balotelli, I don't know, it's true that Inter isn't the best of environment for this kind of boy, but he is a bit stupid because he ends up responding to all the provocations (from opponents or from crowds).

I think there is actually a conspiracy: Galliani "made" Balotelli, he sent him in Milan from his younger age, and he's actually a bomb waiting to explode to kill their "team spirit" (if there is any in Inter).

PS: While I'm more than happy to see Barcelona losing (I don't want them to win twice in a row the CL !!), I can't be happy to see that against Inter (I don't want them to win the CL for the first time in ... who remembers ?! ). And I'll be unhappy, no matter what team is the final winner !!
__________________
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So we should stop bashing Juventus ...

Serie A Fantasy League
The topic on MM
The avatar to use by MM members

Last edited by GeoTav; 21-04-2010 at 05:39.
GeoTav is offline  
Old 21-04-2010, 06:16   #4572

DUCO

Registered User
 
DUCO's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2007
Location: Macedonia
Fave Players: Nesta ,Gourcuff,RIVERA,Kaka,Pato,MALDINI,Sheva
DUCO is on a distinguished road
http://www.footballpress.net/?action=read&idsel=58377
nice to read that we are linked witht younght players....this javi martines I whatch on several ocasions and he relyy impres me...

p.s. how you can be happy on inter succses and I dont se resons to hate barsa they play wonderfoul fudball they will ween in the second match 3 goals difrence
forza Barsa.....

abauth mario he will not join in Milan because the merda fans will kill him he must go aut of itali qvicly....
__________________
NO KAKA NO PARTY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0HQLt...eature=related

GAME OVER
DUCO is offline  
Old 21-04-2010, 06:45   #4573

ACMILAN1983

Registered User
 
ACMILAN1983's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
ACMILAN1983 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoTav View Post
It's clearly the worst CL I've ever seen !!
There is no Milan, and about the 4 teams:
- Inter: hate them
- Barcelona: I don't like them at all
- Bayern: I don't like them at all
- Lyon: I don't like them at all

Damn, it's difficult to have any joy or to be entertained even if the games are splendid (which isn't the case, yesterday, it was just a good game but where was Barcelona ? Guardiola made a mistake he did several times this season, but against weaker opponents, so it didn't hurt them before yesterday, he put Messi in the center, and obviously, he can't play there ... Once Chivu came on the pitch, Guardiola should have immediately sent Messi on his side again).

After this game, it's obvious that Balotelli will be on the mercato this summer.

And to be back with Milan, we're more and more linked with Criscito ...
If that's real, that would be amazing !! We would get our volatile CD/LB who is going to be World Class in few seasons !! Let's wait and see, but from Calciomercato, there was a meeting with his agent few days ago.

We're also linked with Trezeguet, like every year since he is in Juventus, so I hope it will be like every year: just a rumour.
Could you tell me where the Cristico rumours are? I haven't seen any. Also I think you meant "versatile" as volatile would be a word best used to describe Balotelli

I forgot to mention the Balotelli stuff. It looks certain he will leave Inter now with England his most likely destination. I'd love to see him in Milan though. He reminds me a little of Cassano at a younger age, an incredible talent, but one that needs a leash. If we were to get him we'd need to try and calm his idiotic nature just like Samp have with Cassano. But simply put, he's too huge a talent to not consider taking a gamble on.

Last edited by ACMILAN1983; 21-04-2010 at 06:53.
ACMILAN1983 is offline  
Old 21-04-2010, 06:50   #4574

Jay Crisp

Registered User
 
Jay Crisp's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2009
Location: Cork , Ireland
Fave Players: Maldini , Boban , Van Basten , Pato , Albertini ,
Jay Crisp is on a distinguished road
AAAAHHHHHHHHHHH , These Trezeguet rumours better be just that he is old hasn't been good for 2 or 3 years down to injury but he is old and slow and not mobile. When I see things like Trezeguet linked with Milan so Pato might be sold I think bollox , but it is Milan mgt we are talking about.
About looking for cheap gems Im all for it , it may be what we need.Its a bit dissapointing the summer ahead i went from expecting/hoping for a good defender to start one for backup 2 midfielders and a good goalscorre to hoping that Pato + Dinho stay . I know we won't make any signings and looking for unknown gems is great but the thing about these players like Lavezzi Hamsik Pastore Jovetic Savio is even before they are known the still cost 7 - 10 million can't see our mgt paying 7 - 10 mil for 20 - 23 year olds that most people don't know they'll probably offer butter vouchers and food stamps instead.

The players we talk about Torres Dzeko Ramos Vidic Krasic dream transfers , but what worries me is Hernanes Simplicio (free) Jucilei , Hazard , David Luiz , Criscito Bonucci have now also become dream transfers. Yepes is a good def real good and Im glad he has come especially for free but only if he was backup for backup and atm its possible he will have to play a vital part 30 + games that Im not sure about. The manager situation is worrying too because the reports I read all say the same thing Tassotti or Galli they don't seem to care which one.

Our midfield is a problem area for me we only have Rino , Pirlo , Ambro , Seedorf , Flamini thats only 5 players surely they realise only one of them can run now. But they definately will be happy in the future finishing third and getting to last 16 of CL , so maybe our expectations are too high I mean I still think Milan should be aiming to win all but you know what it takes for that to happen.

If they do go the youth route and are serious about it then hoping 3 players come from our youth team , and spend 15- 20 million on two up and coming prospects for the next 3 summers on young not fully established but really talented players. I just can't see the deadwood any of it leaving this year or next so IDK what to say.
I'd give anything to know what Berlusconi is thinking I really would is it economical or just that he doesn't care anymore.

Last edited by Jay Crisp; 21-04-2010 at 06:53.
Jay Crisp is offline  
Old 21-04-2010, 08:02   #4575

Filipéz 182

Registered User
 
Filipéz 182's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2003
Location: Poppel City (belgium)
Fave Players: Flamini, Pato, G.Rossi, T.Silva, Hazard, Lukaku
Filipéz 182 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by hitmannq8 View Post
I was celebrating Inter's win just as I would celebrate Milan's and Italy's today.. I was screaming for joy when they scored.

I dont know about you all but for the first time ever I am proud that Inter is Italian. Poor Balotelli, he's got such a temper and as soon as he made one mistake the entire San Siro boo'ed him and he did nothing but make things worse with his gestures towards them. I hope he leaves and joins us soon.

But Mourinho is DEFINITELY the reason Inter are playing so great in Europe. Lucio is literally like 4 defenders all by himself, Zanetti and Samuel had also great games and Maicon had an unusually quiet game but still scored..I hope he can recover for the second leg as he will be important for the counter attack.

Comon Inter, do us proud... and yes, I am a Milanista and I will say FORZA INTER! Forza LYON KILL ZE GERMANS!
What??? Is your account hacked by an inter c*nt?
A real milanista wont ever cheer for Inter!
Filipéz 182 is offline  
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 21:46.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.