AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 21-04-2010, 14:40   #4591

GeoTav

Registered User
 
GeoTav's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2008
Location: Dunkerque (France)
Fave Players: Almost all AC Milan players
GeoTav is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siregar View Post
Very poor performance from Rosetti. (Bayern vs Lyon)
I don't watch the game (have to "learn my lessons" for my exams of tomorrow ), but I just read on Eurosport.fr that the red card was logical for Ribéry ...
__________________
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So we should stop bashing Juventus ...

Serie A Fantasy League
The topic on MM
The avatar to use by MM members
GeoTav is offline  
Old 21-04-2010, 14:41   #4592

Siregar

Registered User
 
Siregar's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Franken
Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
Siregar is on a distinguished road
logical? direct red card? no way! it's not that he intended to injure lyon player, it's situation that he lost the ball and he tried to take the ball back. direct red card is not logic.
Siregar is offline  
Old 21-04-2010, 14:42   #4593

Reza

Administrator
 
Reza's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Baresi
Reza is a jewel in the roughReza is a jewel in the roughReza is a jewel in the rough
Bad challenge but more sloppy than anything else
__________________
aka rezag
Reza is offline  
Old 21-04-2010, 14:56   #4594

GeoTav

Registered User
 
GeoTav's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2008
Location: Dunkerque (France)
Fave Players: Almost all AC Milan players
GeoTav is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siregar View Post
logical? direct red card? no way! it's not that he intended to injure lyon player, it's situation that he lost the ball and he tried to take the ball back. direct red card is not logic.
On Eurosport, they said it was a dangerous tackle ...
Then I don't watch the game, so I don't care, but I'm happy that it happened to Ribéry and not another player !!
__________________
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So we should stop bashing Juventus ...

Serie A Fantasy League
The topic on MM
The avatar to use by MM members
GeoTav is offline  
Old 21-04-2010, 14:58   #4595

Reza

Administrator
 
Reza's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Baresi
Reza is a jewel in the roughReza is a jewel in the roughReza is a jewel in the rough
Toulalan got his second yellow so 10 vs 10 now for 36 minutes
__________________
aka rezag
Reza is offline  
Old 21-04-2010, 15:00   #4596

Siregar

Registered User
 
Siregar's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Franken
Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
Siregar is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reza View Post
Toulalan got his second yellow so 10 vs 10 now for 36 minutes
Rosetti still can see clearly. I thought he needs glasses.
Siregar is offline  
Old 21-04-2010, 15:14   #4597

Siregar

Registered User
 
Siregar's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Franken
Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
Siregar is on a distinguished road
Robben again!!! This player has been playing very well against and today. Pitty that he is injury prone.
Siregar is offline  
Old 21-04-2010, 15:27   #4598

Jay Crisp

Registered User
 
Jay Crisp's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2009
Location: Cork , Ireland
Fave Players: Maldini , Boban , Van Basten , Pato , Albertini ,
Jay Crisp is on a distinguished road
Robben = Mr glass legs smashy smashy.
Jay Crisp is offline  
Old 21-04-2010, 15:46   #4599

GeoTav

Registered User
 
GeoTav's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2008
Location: Dunkerque (France)
Fave Players: Almost all AC Milan players
GeoTav is on a distinguished road
Madrid's rejects are going to face each other in Santiago Bernabeu ?
I wouldn't want to be Perez right now (then of course, by thinking about that, I'd like to have his money).
__________________
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So we should stop bashing Juventus ...

Serie A Fantasy League
The topic on MM
The avatar to use by MM members
GeoTav is offline  
Old 21-04-2010, 16:23   #4600

Reza

Administrator
 
Reza's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Baresi
Reza is a jewel in the roughReza is a jewel in the roughReza is a jewel in the rough
He would buy back the rejects
__________________
aka rezag
Reza is offline  
Old 21-04-2010, 16:37   #4601

Siregar

Registered User
 
Siregar's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Franken
Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
Siregar is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reza View Post
He would buy back the rejects
and sell the next rejects.
Siregar is offline  
Old 21-04-2010, 16:39   #4602

Jay Crisp

Registered User
 
Jay Crisp's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2009
Location: Cork , Ireland
Fave Players: Maldini , Boban , Van Basten , Pato , Albertini ,
Jay Crisp is on a distinguished road
We are talking about Inter Balotelli Perez and Madrid l8ly slow few day's for Milanista....aahhhhhhhhhh
Jay Crisp is offline  
Old 21-04-2010, 16:50   #4603

GeoTav

Registered User
 
GeoTav's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2008
Location: Dunkerque (France)
Fave Players: Almost all AC Milan players
GeoTav is on a distinguished road
For once, Wenger said something funny and interesting ...
I don't know if it was yesterday or two days ago (or earlier), but he said that regarding the level of Sneijder and Robben and the way they were sold, almost fired by Real Madrid, it will be worth staying near the door of Santiago Bernabeu during the next mercato just to have a look at the next rejects ...
__________________
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So we should stop bashing Juventus ...

Serie A Fantasy League
The topic on MM
The avatar to use by MM members
GeoTav is offline  
Old 21-04-2010, 17:53   #4604

Revolver

Registered User
 
Join Date: 08 2009
Location: Sarajevo, Bosnia
Revolver is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by hitmannq8 View Post
Just like how a real Milanista would never say crap about Gattuso? And a month later you soon joined me?

My milanistaness () is unquestionable. I am also a big Italy fan so regardless of who deserves to go through and who plays beautiful, I will always be on Italy's side no matter what.
This is exactly how I think and feel.

I'm a big fan of Italian national team and Italian football in general. So, I will always support Italian teams, no matter is it Inter or Fiorentina, I just don't like Juventus.

And I've never said a crap about Gattuso and never will.

Regarding, tonight's CL game, I think that Rossetti's refereeing was on the highest level. Ribery's straight red is deserved, for God's sake Lopez could end up without his foot, it wasn't intentionally, but it was dangerous play and a deserved straight red. Also, Rossetti kept his criteria to show Toulalan second yellow for dangerous play. This was clear message from Rossetti: Play like men but don't play rugby. In my humble opinion, perfect refereeing.

As for Real rejects, I can't believe how easy they let players like Sneijder and Robben go. If our management and coach could see "that" what Mourinho and Van Gaal saw, that potential, it would be great, because I think there are many players not properly used in Real (M. Diarra, Drenthe, Van Der Vaart, Benzema...).
Revolver is offline  
Old 21-04-2010, 18:16   #4605

GeoTav

Registered User
 
GeoTav's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2008
Location: Dunkerque (France)
Fave Players: Almost all AC Milan players
GeoTav is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revolver View Post
This is exactly how I think and feel.

I'm a big fan of Italian national team and Italian football in general. So, I will always support Italian teams, no matter is it Inter or Fiorentina, I just don't like Juventus.

And I've never said a crap about Gattuso and never will.

Regarding, tonight's CL game, I think that Rossetti's refereeing was on the highest level. Ribery's straight red is deserved, for God's sake Lopez could end up without his foot, it wasn't intentionally, but it was dangerous play and a deserved straight red. Also, Rossetti kept his criteria to show Toulalan second yellow for dangerous play. This was clear message from Rossetti: Play like men but don't play rugby. In my humble opinion, perfect refereeing.

As for Real rejects, I can't believe how easy they let players like Sneijder and Robben go. If our management and coach could see "that" what Mourinho and Van Gaal saw, that potential, it would be great, because I think there are many players not properly used in Real (M. Diarra, Drenthe, Van Der Vaart, Benzema...).
Forget M.Diarra and Benzema ...

The first one is a pure DM, physical monster when in form, but he wouldn't add anything to our team, he would just be a new DM in a team full of DMs (we already have Gattuso, Ambro and Flamini !!).

The second one is involved in the prostitute investigation ... he met the same prostitute as Ribéry but when she was 16. There is better for the image of the club, but it is still to know what Real will do as they decided not to make any offer anymore to Ribéry because of this scandal !! So maybe Benzema is going to have to leave.

Maybe we can do bets about the next rejects of Real Madrid ?
__________________
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So we should stop bashing Juventus ...

Serie A Fantasy League
The topic on MM
The avatar to use by MM members
GeoTav is offline  
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:06.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.