AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Multimedia

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19-10-2003, 18:58   #466

GrymMannen

Registered User
 
GrymMannen's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2002
Location: Sweden
Fave Players: Sheva e Kaką
GrymMannen
Milan - Lazio: Highlights;
http://www.acmilan.com/video_gallery.asp?src=5543
__________________
I've got a devil in me
GrymMannen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2003, 19:35   #467

Jeff

Moderator
 
Join Date: 03 2002
Jeff is on a distinguished road
can someone post the exact link please
Jeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2003, 19:55   #468

Jeff

Moderator
 
Join Date: 03 2002
Jeff is on a distinguished road
mms://a109.e.vm.akamaistream.net/7/109/9811/7d3a14221/soccerit.download.akamai.com/9811/AcMilan/file_stream/5543_str200.asf

Milan vs Lazio
Jeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2003, 19:56   #469

Jeff

Moderator
 
Join Date: 03 2002
Jeff is on a distinguished road
A word to Rachel

Let me tell you another method of using the scooper. I'm sick now so I am not in the mood of doing that, but I think I"ll share with everyone here later.

Jeff
Jeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2003, 23:58   #470

jani

Registered User
 
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Milanello
jani is on a distinguished road
instead of FULL MATCHES, does anyone have the Inter-Milan h/lights?
__________________
I've got a devil in me
jani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-2003, 01:08   #471

Maldini3

Registered User
 
Maldini3's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2003
Location: Where I live
Fave Players: Old Man
Maldini3 is on a distinguished road
check acmilan.pl
__________________
We are the champions!!We are the champions!!

Miss you dearie ! Miss you MW ! Miss you Durian !
Maldini3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-2003, 04:31   #472

GrymMannen

Registered User
 
GrymMannen's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2002
Location: Sweden
Fave Players: Sheva e Kaką
GrymMannen
Shevchenko-[7]
Pirlo Goal
Click here
__________________
I've got a devil in me
GrymMannen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-10-2003, 09:15   #473
Vitaly
Guest
 
does anybody have the Milan-Bruges h/lights?
  Reply With Quote
Old 24-10-2003, 16:04   #474

Goirre

Moderator
 
Goirre's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2002
Location: Summerland, US
Fave Players: Paolo Maldini-Franco Baresi-Billy Costacurta
Goirre is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Vitaly
does anybody have the Milan-Bruges h/lights?
they are in the Milan official site here
__________________
!!!FORZA MAGICO MILAN!!!

!!!VIVA EL BOLIVAR CARAJO!!!


Serie A Prediction League 2002/2003 Champion
Serie A Prediction League 2003/2004 Champion
Goirre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-10-2003, 20:29   #475

Maldini3

Registered User
 
Maldini3's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2003
Location: Where I live
Fave Players: Old Man
Maldini3 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Goirre
they are in the Milan official site here
Exact URL is there
__________________
We are the champions!!We are the champions!!

Miss you dearie ! Miss you MW ! Miss you Durian !

Last edited by Maldini3; 24-10-2003 at 20:31.
Maldini3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-2003, 00:05   #476

Goirre

Moderator
 
Goirre's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2002
Location: Summerland, US
Fave Players: Paolo Maldini-Franco Baresi-Billy Costacurta
Goirre is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Maldini3
Exact URL is there
__________________
!!!FORZA MAGICO MILAN!!!

!!!VIVA EL BOLIVAR CARAJO!!!


Serie A Prediction League 2002/2003 Champion
Serie A Prediction League 2003/2004 Champion
Goirre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-10-2003, 11:42   #477
Edonis
Guest
 
ANY1 HAV 2DAYS HIGHLIGHTS OF MILANS GAME 3-0!!!!!!!!!!! CAN I HAVE THE NT DOWNLOAD ADDRESS PLEASE THANK YOU

FORZA SHEVA FORZA MILAN
  Reply With Quote
Old 26-10-2003, 13:30   #478

GrymMannen

Registered User
 
GrymMannen's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2002
Location: Sweden
Fave Players: Sheva e Kaką
GrymMannen
The official website have the highlights of Sampdoria 0 Milan 3 now.

NT adress
__________________
I've got a devil in me
GrymMannen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-10-2003, 21:18   #479

Maldini3

Registered User
 
Maldini3's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2003
Location: Where I live
Fave Players: Old Man
Maldini3 is on a distinguished road
Match HL from raisport.rai.it
rtsp://mm1.rai.it/raisport/03ott/20031026spo17ja261003__90_sampdoria_milan_06-raisport-d9.rm
__________________
We are the champions!!We are the champions!!

Miss you dearie ! Miss you MW ! Miss you Durian !
Maldini3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2003, 00:02   #480

Maldini3

Registered User
 
Maldini3's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2003
Location: Where I live
Fave Players: Old Man
Maldini3 is on a distinguished road
JDT
http://www.planetmilan.com/downloads...asson_samp.wmv
http://acmilan.pl/multimedia/image/0...20tomasson.avi

Sheva's 1st goal : a MUST !
http://www.planetmilan.com/downloads...heva1_samp.wmv
http://acmilan.pl/multimedia/image/0...hevchenko1.avi

Sheva's 2nd goal
http://www.planetmilan.com/downloads...heva2_samp.wmv
http://acmilan.pl/multimedia/image/0...hevchenko2.avi
__________________
We are the champions!!We are the champions!!

Miss you dearie ! Miss you MW ! Miss you Durian !
Maldini3 is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 14:16.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.