AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-07-2007, 16:29   #4801

zlatanov

Moderator
 
zlatanov's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2003
Location: Nowhere near San Siro :(
Fave Players: Zinedine Zidane, Genarro Gattuso, Alessandro Nesta
zlatanov is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasan Rossonero
I'm just posting what soccernet has on the site. I was surprised too, and, like you two, incredulous, but it was on a reputable site. At first I thought it was a joke, but it appears to be a serious article.

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/feature...b4pos1&cc=5901
it is a serious article ... and he said those things ... and yes, the "unless" part is closer than you think

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheva-gila
do you believe guys with all this speculation arround the world about kaka its somethin inside the trueth cuze the same was with sheva, news papers, journalist, media bla bla bla than boommm sheva to chelsea
Milan let Sheva go, not the papers, nothing else ... that train has left the station lnow ... as for Sheva, he can only teach some others a lesson as I am sure he would turn the world around if he could to come back at Milan.

What has been going at Real - treating players and coaches like merchandise as they see fit - is a great example for Kaka ... and so is Ronaldo ... an example of what awaits him in Madrid.
__________________
"Everyone creates his own luck" - Carlo Ancelotti
zlatanov is offline  
Old 01-07-2007, 16:35   #4802

Mystik

Registered User
 
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: Caribbean
Fave Players: Kaka, Pato, Messi, Iniesta, Nesta, Gourcuff, Cesc
Mystik is on a distinguished road
Like Tony I believe Kaka will be gone to Madrid when he is around 28-29. By then we most likely would have a good replacement so it won't hurt us too too bad. I don't see him leaving this summer though.
Mystik is offline  
Old 01-07-2007, 16:38   #4803

sheva-gila

Registered User
 
sheva-gila's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2005
Location: kosovo
Fave Players: Maldini, Nesta, R80, T.Silva, Pato
sheva-gila is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony29.
Kaka will not leave Milan this year
!!!!!!!??????
__________________
AC MILAN


sheva-gila is offline  
Old 01-07-2007, 16:47   #4804

hitmannq8

Registered User
 
hitmannq8's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2004
Location: Montreal, Kuwait
Fave Players: Kaka, Nesta, Rui Costa, Pato, Robinho
hitmannq8 is on a distinguished road
Hasan is right, it is a very reliable website that does not make up BS. But quite frankly I find that impossible to believe. Given how huge what Ronaldinho said, I would have expected it to be splashed all over the news when he said it. I also dont think Ronaldinho ain't that dumb.
hitmannq8 is offline  
Old 01-07-2007, 16:53   #4805

Kaka1899

Registered User
 
Kaka1899's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2005
Location: La terra della bella gente
Fave Players: Kaką, Andrea Pirlo and Paolo Maldini
Kaka1899 is on a distinguished road
surely with all this kaka to madrid stuff Ronaldo would tell him what its like there and he will get better treatment at Milan.
__________________
ALWAYS ROSSO
ALWAYS NERO
ALWAYS A ROSSONERO



San Paolo 600 Serie A Appearances Living Legend Grazie Paolo!

Heroes Are Remembered
Legends Live Forever
San Paolo
Kaka1899 is offline  
Old 01-07-2007, 17:17   #4806

Tony29.

Registered User
 
Tony29.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2006
Location: South Slavia
Tony29. is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by hitmannq8
Hasan is right, it is a very reliable website that does not make up BS. But quite frankly I find that impossible to believe. Given how huge what Ronaldinho said, I would have expected it to be splashed all over the news when he said it. I also dont think Ronaldinho ain't that dumb.
Yes, almost impossible to believe. Eather Dinho said this unofficial and the journalist wanted to keep the secret at first but couldn't wait anymore or Dinho never said it ....no third option imo.
Or maybe there was a deal not to publish it until late Sunday because Dinho will sign the contract with Milan on Monday



P.S : Zlat, how do you know he said these things ? Even if he's close to Milan and even if he signs for Milan on Monday, why the hell would he say this to a journalist instead of waiting for the official press and why did we hear about this today when , according to the author of the text, the interview took place on Friday ?
And also, the author says at the end "We hope he'll play for Milan...." ..... i doubt he's a Inter fan from Milano
__________________
People always call it luck when you've acted more sensibly than they have
Tony29. is offline  
Old 01-07-2007, 17:25   #4807

zlatanov

Moderator
 
zlatanov's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2003
Location: Nowhere near San Siro :(
Fave Players: Zinedine Zidane, Genarro Gattuso, Alessandro Nesta
zlatanov is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony29.
P.S : Zlat, how do you know he said these things ? Even if he's close to Milan and even if he signs for Milan on Monday, why the hell would he say this to a journalist instead of waiting for the official press and why did we hear about this today when , according to the author of the text, the interview took place on Friday ?
And also, the author says at the end "We hope he'll play for Milan...." ..... i doubt he's a Inter fan from Milano
well, let's just say that I know
as for why wait till today to post the article - what day it was Saturday for Italian journalists?
And no the author is not an Inter fan but he is Italian and a fan of Italian football and knows that should Dinho come to Italy, it's gonna be at AC Milan.
And even if the journalist is a Milan fan as he was in Milan reportedly, does that mean he made all that up?
__________________
"Everyone creates his own luck" - Carlo Ancelotti

Last edited by zlatanov; 01-07-2007 at 17:28.
zlatanov is offline  
Old 01-07-2007, 17:37   #4808

hitmannq8

Registered User
 
hitmannq8's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2004
Location: Montreal, Kuwait
Fave Players: Kaka, Nesta, Rui Costa, Pato, Robinho
hitmannq8 is on a distinguished road
it would mean that he is biased towards Milan and will quickly write down any rumour as an official transfer - a very English thing to do.

zlat, you predicted Dinho to be a Milan player by Mon/Tue before you even knew Dinho was in Milan. If it is true, I will come to the conclusion that zlatanov is Ronaldinho.
hitmannq8 is offline  
Old 01-07-2007, 17:41   #4809

Tony29.

Registered User
 
Tony29.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2006
Location: South Slavia
Tony29. is on a distinguished road
Lets just say i don't prefer to get my European football news from Soccernet

I'm 100% sure Dinho wouldn't have said this officially before he signs for Milan and i'm also sure that the journalist was playing with his words, kinda like :

Dinho : Yes, it is a dream to play together with Henry, Eto'o and Messi but we'll need Gattuso behind us
Journalist : And what about playing together with Kaka and Ronaldo
Dinho : Yes, i enjoy playing with Kaka and Ronaldo for Brazilian NT, i enjoy it the most

and the journalist made it like this :
Dinho : Yes, it is a dream to play together with Henry, Eto'o and Messi and we'll need Gattuso behind us but my greatest dream is to play together with Kaka, Ronaldo and Gattuso.

* note : Unless ( ) Dinho is already Milan's and the deal with the journalist was not to make the interview public until the transfer is official, i refuse to believe this !

Edit : Hitmanq8 , the author is Italian
__________________
People always call it luck when you've acted more sensibly than they have

Last edited by Tony29.; 01-07-2007 at 17:43.
Tony29. is offline  
Old 01-07-2007, 17:44   #4810

zlatanov

Moderator
 
zlatanov's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2003
Location: Nowhere near San Siro :(
Fave Players: Zinedine Zidane, Genarro Gattuso, Alessandro Nesta
zlatanov is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by hitmannq8
it would mean that he is biased towards Milan and will quickly write down any rumour as an official transfer - a very English thing to do.

zlat, you predicted Dinho to be a Milan player by Mon/Tue before you even knew Dinho was in Milan. If it is true, I will come to the conclusion that zlatanov is Ronaldinho.
no, I predicted etoo to be a Milan player by Wednesday but I think Milan has sniffed something new about Dinho and Barca's relations and the race seems to be open again.
One of those two will come to Milan, that's almost a given, the question is who and I think it would depend on how things between Barca and Dinho develop as he is the primary choice.

And no, I am not Dinho ... Dinho can't dribble like I can
__________________
"Everyone creates his own luck" - Carlo Ancelotti
zlatanov is offline  
Old 01-07-2007, 17:45   #4811

Hasan Rossonero

Registered User
 
Hasan Rossonero's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2004
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Rivera, Maldini, Del Piero, Baggio, Nesta, Pirlo
Hasan Rossonero is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by hitmannq8
it would mean that he is biased towards Milan and will quickly write down any rumour as an official transfer - a very English thing to do.

zlat, you predicted Dinho to be a Milan player by Mon/Tue before you even knew Dinho was in Milan. If it is true, I will come to the conclusion that zlatanov is Ronaldinho.
Brilliant!
Hasan Rossonero is offline  
Old 01-07-2007, 18:02   #4812

Hasan Rossonero

Registered User
 
Hasan Rossonero's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2004
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Rivera, Maldini, Del Piero, Baggio, Nesta, Pirlo
Hasan Rossonero is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by zlatanov
no, I predicted etoo to be a Milan player by Wednesday but I think Milan has sniffed something new about Dinho and Barca's relations and the race seems to be open again.
One of those two will come to Milan, that's almost a given, the question is who and I think it would depend on how things between Barca and Dinho develop as he is the primary choice.

And no, I am not Dinho ... Dinho can't dribble like I can
Hey man. I can't discern whether you are saying these things tongue in cheek.

It's weird, but ever since the season ended, Barcelona have been fairly categorical about the fact that Eto'o won't leave, but have rarely touched on Dinho.

I've a feeling that the Milan management know something, or have a deal with him. My reasoning is that it's very quiet on the Dinho front, and it is precisely this calm that leads me to believe something is going on.

Last edited by Hasan Rossonero; 01-07-2007 at 18:06.
Hasan Rossonero is offline  
Old 01-07-2007, 18:15   #4813

zlatanov

Moderator
 
zlatanov's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2003
Location: Nowhere near San Siro :(
Fave Players: Zinedine Zidane, Genarro Gattuso, Alessandro Nesta
zlatanov is on a distinguished road
I am just kidding of course.

In truth, Dinho was in Milano to do some shopping, that's all ... and just because his brother-agent was also in Milano at the same time, people went nuts about all that and started connecting dots that just aren't there ... and they all assume that Milan/Silvio actually want Dinho
I mean, if that's not shooting in the dark, what is

__________________
"Everyone creates his own luck" - Carlo Ancelotti
zlatanov is offline  
Old 01-07-2007, 18:24   #4814

Hasan Rossonero

Registered User
 
Hasan Rossonero's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2004
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Rivera, Maldini, Del Piero, Baggio, Nesta, Pirlo
Hasan Rossonero is on a distinguished road
I think I know what you're saying, but because of the sarcasm I didn't know if you were being serious.
Hasan Rossonero is offline  
Old 01-07-2007, 18:45   #4815

Tas

Registered User
 
Join Date: 06 2006
Tas is on a distinguished road
Well.. this is actually the first transfer campaign that I am following. I really should say the first real transfer campaign, as I followed last years too and now I see how much it was plagued by Calciopoli. This one is nothing like it,.. ah..the cool,.. the calm, the relaxation, ah, the Galiani Gr8. All that's missing is a signing :sic

My personal favorite is Villa.

And I see everybody put in an notable effort.. 321 pages. Impressive! Kudos y'all, new and old
__________________
"Take a look at a castle and look at the elements that make it a castle.."
Tas is offline  
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 23:40.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.