AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 17-06-2009, 11:27   #4951

zafrul

Registered User
 
zafrul's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2000
Location: Kuala Lumpur
zafrul
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiamiMilanista View Post
Oh please lord no for Vagner Love... I hope it was a joke for an article!!
I think it's Wolfsburg who's lining up Love and three others in the event Dzeko decided to come to Milan...

Basically, they want to line up a replacement before releasing him...
zafrul is offline  
Old 17-06-2009, 11:32   #4952

Rick

Registered User
 
Rick's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2006
Location: Virginia Beach
Fave Players: Paolo Maldini
Rick is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiamiMilanista View Post
Oh please lord no for Vagner Love... I hope it was a joke for an article!!
Ha! Sorry, I was meaning that Wolfsburg was said to be lining up four possible replacements for Dzeko, including Vagner Love, if Dzeko moved to Milan. Sorry I wasn't clear!
__________________
Forza Milan!
Rick is offline  
Old 17-06-2009, 11:53   #4953

Hasan Rossonero

Registered User
 
Hasan Rossonero's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2004
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Rivera, Maldini, Del Piero, Baggio, Nesta, Pirlo
Hasan Rossonero is on a distinguished road
Juventus are conducting an excellent transfer campaign. I hope they get Rossi because Italians should play in Serie A.

How I wish we were after Rossi.
Hasan Rossonero is offline  
Old 17-06-2009, 12:22   #4954

honsano

Registered User
 
honsano's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2007
honsano is on a distinguished road
Yeah the teeth are actually no joking matter. He could have the granulomas which can spread and damage his muscle. Also he could have problems which make him more susceptible to infections. Often times these can go to the brain (worse case) or even the heart. The ones to the heart though not as bad as the brain could lead to heart problems like irregular beats. Something you relaly don't want in an athelete. Im only a medical student so as I have not been practicing medicine yet, this is what I've learned. I suspect we are just using it to lower the price though. (btw my mom has a problem with her teeth which can cause infections and so she has to take antibiotics randomly when she gets her teeth cleaned and such to prevent infection).

Why do you guys love Rossi so much? This guy physically couldn't handle Seria A. He had to leave England, albeit he was too young to really judge, to go to Spain to thrive. He'll get eaten alive by Italian defenses. They'll mark him out games.

This is really exciting about all this movement though, both Milan and Juve. Though I'm a Milan supporter through and through, it is time Seria A regains credibility and can compete with other top European clubs. I don't like the idea of our league slipping against Spain and England. Though I prefer Milan to come out the strongest, which they probably will, I want Italy as a whole to be stronger too.

I am so excited about htis transfer window though. It's like a video game. we get to pick and choose sooooo many players for our starting eleven. At first I was upset about the Kaka transfer, but it just opens up so much more for our team. It forces management to invest which is very exciting.
honsano is offline  
Old 17-06-2009, 12:24   #4955

boring

Registered User
 
boring's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2008
Location: India
Fave Players: Kaka, Ronaldinho, Pirlo, Iniesta, Nesta, Maldini
boring is on a distinguished road
Why are Juventus always buying or chasing strikers? Their midfield is old and crap and so is their defense and they want more attackers? Well I think we should go in for Giovinco if Rossi actually comes to Juve.

Please no one quote goal.com unless the headline says "OFFICIAL".

In other news, Drogba and Bosingwa have been suspended for next season's Champions League Group stages. Woohoo!. A**holes be damned.

@honsano

I think people love Rossi so mcuh because he's been brilliant for both country and club for the past year. He's among the best strikers in La Liga (and that league has one hell of a collection of strikers). Also because Villareal is a club that "scores more than it concedes" and Rossi deserves credit for being able to keep that philosophy floating. Hope that clears it.
__________________
Yeah, well, that's just, like, your opinion, man.

Last edited by boring; 17-06-2009 at 12:26.
boring is offline  
Old 17-06-2009, 12:30   #4956

Rick

Registered User
 
Rick's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2006
Location: Virginia Beach
Fave Players: Paolo Maldini
Rick is on a distinguished road
Cissokho-Milan? Problema risolvibile

http://www.corrieredellosport.it/vid...a+risolvibile»

The headline says "Cissokho-Milan? Problem Solved." There's a video at the link. I didn't even bother turning my sound up because I assume it's in Italian.
__________________
Forza Milan!
Rick is offline  
Old 17-06-2009, 12:31   #4957

boring

Registered User
 
boring's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2008
Location: India
Fave Players: Kaka, Ronaldinho, Pirlo, Iniesta, Nesta, Maldini
boring is on a distinguished road
So the transfer is on?
__________________
Yeah, well, that's just, like, your opinion, man.
boring is offline  
Old 17-06-2009, 12:32   #4958

Nalx

Registered User
 
Nalx's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2006
Location: tanah merah putih
Fave Players: San Marco, Billy, Patinho
Nalx is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by boring View Post
Why are Juventus always buying or chasing strikers? Their midfield is old and crap and so is their defense and they want more attackers? Well I think we should go in for Giovinco if Rossi actually comes to Juve.
Why should we even care if they're chasing strikers? Let them do that. Besides, if it does turn out bad, that means good thing for us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by boring View Post
In other news, Drogba and Bosingwa have been suspended for next season's Champions League Group stages. Woohoo!. A**holes be damned.
Fully agreed. Just do your job Didier, and leave the F word for the fans
__________________
The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool --Almost Famous--
Nalx is offline  
Old 17-06-2009, 12:33   #4959

Rick

Registered User
 
Rick's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2006
Location: Virginia Beach
Fave Players: Paolo Maldini
Rick is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by honsano View Post

Why do you guys love Rossi so much? This guy physically couldn't handle Seria A. He had to leave England, albeit he was too young to really judge, to go to Spain to thrive. He'll get eaten alive by Italian defenses. They'll mark him out games.
Rossi has always had first class ability. He's just now coming into his own. He will be a brilliant player in any league. From a personal standpoint, I like him also because he's Italian-American, but the reason I would like to see him at Milan is because he has had the club in his heart since he can remember and he will be one of the future great Italian stars.
__________________
Forza Milan!
Rick is offline  
Old 17-06-2009, 12:34   #4960

Rick

Registered User
 
Rick's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2006
Location: Virginia Beach
Fave Players: Paolo Maldini
Rick is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by boring View Post
So the transfer is on?
It seems so from the headline, but I don't know what it says on the video. Hopefully one of our Italian speakers can listen and fill us in.
__________________
Forza Milan!
Rick is offline  
Old 17-06-2009, 12:39   #4961

rinogattuso

Registered User
 
rinogattuso's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2007
Location: BiH
Fave Players: Rino,Ricky,Sandro & Pirlo
rinogattuso is an unknown quantity at this point
Messerman:I can not say anything at the moment, we're talking about now, its problem is solved but I do not know if it will come to Milan. "
__________________
..FLAMINI a Defensive Monster..
rinogattuso is offline  
Old 17-06-2009, 12:41   #4962

boring

Registered User
 
boring's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2008
Location: India
Fave Players: Kaka, Ronaldinho, Pirlo, Iniesta, Nesta, Maldini
boring is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nalx View Post
Why should we even care if they're chasing strikers? Let them do that. Besides, if it does turn out bad, that means good thing for us.
I do want Serie A to become better and come to the same level the other two are at and that means all clubs improving not just our own.

But mainly it's because I'm just very fascinated about how poorly that club is run and how idiots are incharge of such a huge project.
__________________
Yeah, well, that's just, like, your opinion, man.
boring is offline  
Old 17-06-2009, 12:42   #4963

Nalx

Registered User
 
Nalx's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2006
Location: tanah merah putih
Fave Players: San Marco, Billy, Patinho
Nalx is on a distinguished road
who is merseeman talking about? aly?

if it's solved, then how come he doesn't seem to be sure of aly's arrival anyway?
__________________
The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool --Almost Famous--
Nalx is offline  
Old 17-06-2009, 12:46   #4964

Nalx

Registered User
 
Nalx's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2006
Location: tanah merah putih
Fave Players: San Marco, Billy, Patinho
Nalx is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by boring View Post
I do want Serie A to become better and come to the same level the other two are at and that means all clubs improving not just our own.

But mainly it's because I'm just very fascinated about how poorly that club is run and how idiots are incharge of such a huge project.
Ah, let us worry about the neighbor's lawn some other time, bro. Besides our very own house is far from being completed yet
__________________
The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool --Almost Famous--
Nalx is offline  
Old 17-06-2009, 12:50   #4965

jvig12183

Registered User
 
jvig12183's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2008
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Fave Players: kaka, maldini, van basten, nesta
jvig12183 is on a distinguished road
http://translate.google.com/translat...istory_state0=

this is a translation from gazzetta... basically saying his second visit with the medical staff went well and is in a pre-contract with Milan (i dont know understand why it's a pre-contract if the medical went well and all the parties have agreed). cissokho is going on vacation in senegal now but it looks like everything is resolved.

im confident he'll be starting in our defense next season
__________________
FORZA ROSSONERI
jvig12183 is offline  
 

Tags
αισιοδοξία, mercato, transfers


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 16:18.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.