AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Multimedia

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-11-2003, 23:10   #496

Milan4eva

Registered User
 
Milan4eva's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2002
Fave Players: Batistuta, Ortega, Maldini, Irwin, Maradonna, Garr
Milan4eva is an unknown quantity at this point
Thanks Jeff but I can't use both. When I try to run the setup for NT, it says "could not initialize installation. File size expected=1331846, size returned=180707". And after I have extracted all the snooper files and try to run it, it says "failed to start because WPCAP.DLL was not found. Can anyone help.
Milan4eva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2003, 03:15   #497

Jeff

Moderator
 
Join Date: 03 2002
Jeff is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Milan4eva
Thanks Jeff but I can't use both. When I try to run the setup for NT, it says "could not initialize installation. File size expected=1331846, size returned=180707". And after I have extracted all the snooper files and try to run it, it says "failed to start because WPCAP.DLL was not found. Can anyone help.
1st: Which means that you did not download the NT installation properly.

Try this:

http://lycos26486.l78.lycos.com.cn/download.htm

Then click "Net Transport v1.53"

This is the official website. You should be able to download everything. If you still can't do it, find someone send it through msn. You can find me to do so, but you need to send me a private message and tell me your msn account or your icq account. I don't use others.


2nd: Because you need to install WPCAP.DLL, which is supposed to be installed followed by installing Snooper. IF you still can't do it, go:

http://winpcap.polito.it/install/default.htm

download it from there. It's an offical web.

Jeff
Jeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2003, 02:23   #498

Maldini3

Registered User
 
Maldini3's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2003
Location: Where I live
Fave Players: Old Man
Maldini3 is on a distinguished road
Parma_Milan 0-0 match HL

mms://BBwms.libero.it/sport_video/mpw20031109212647_300_V.asf
__________________
We are the champions!!We are the champions!!

Miss you dearie ! Miss you MW ! Miss you Durian !
Maldini3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2003, 02:29   #499

Laudrup

Senior Member
 
Join Date: 12 2000
Location: Cph.
Laudrup is on a distinguished road
Thank you, Rachel... I appreciate it...
Laudrup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2003, 21:40   #500

CieloEMar

Registered User
 
CieloEMar's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Virginia, US
Fave Players: Paolo & Sheva
CieloEMar
This is the video for full match of Parma vs Milan, thanks to a Chinese Milan forum http://www.forzamilan.net

http://www.forzamilan.net/download/P...0Milan.torrent

This is not ordinary file which can be downloaded directly. You need a software named "BT - Bit Torrent". something like Edonkey. How much you upload, how much you download.

They provide almost every serie A match for Milan. So I think it is worthwhile to learn how to use BT. But you need be quick since there may be no seeds left in less than one week.

An English version of BT:

http://bt.greedland.net/greedbt/bbs....BT_v2.5_en.exe

some study materials are available here:
http://bitconjurer.org/BitTorrent/FAQ.html

Enjoy~~~~~~~~~~ I know it will take sometime to know how to use it.
__________________
a fan site for sheva: ForzaSheva
CieloEMar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2003, 00:36   #501

Sheva7_Evo

Registered User
 
Sheva7_Evo's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Fave Players: Sheva, Maldini, Kaka, Nesta, Zidane & Kewell
Sheva7_Evo is an unknown quantity at this point
do u know how to use it cielomar
is bittorent jsut another downloading program, like Kazaa
i d/l ABC and am dowloading the game but at like 3.2kb/sec!
and i know my adsl is far more capable then that?
any suggestions? or will i get to watch the game sometime next year!
do i have to download or at once also?

thx for the links too!

Last edited by Sheva7_Evo; 11-11-2003 at 00:38.
Sheva7_Evo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2003, 00:56   #502

tbouks02

Registered User
 
tbouks02's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2001
Location: Philly, USA
tbouks02 is on a distinguished road
Do they have the Milan/Juve and Milan/Lazio matches? I've tried to download the Parma match but it only downloads 491.4 mb of the file and then says there was an error connecting to peers. What went wrong?
__________________
ALL MEN ARE EQUAL. BUT SOME ARE MORE EQUAL THAN OTHERS.
tbouks02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2003, 00:58   #503

tbouks02

Registered User
 
tbouks02's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2001
Location: Philly, USA
tbouks02 is on a distinguished road
Nevermind, it's working now. But only at 4.0 kb/s
__________________
ALL MEN ARE EQUAL. BUT SOME ARE MORE EQUAL THAN OTHERS.
tbouks02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2003, 02:51   #504

Jeff

Moderator
 
Join Date: 03 2002
Jeff is on a distinguished road
BT is nothing new, seriously.

The idea of it is that whenever there is a seed:

1 SEED

and then one guy join. So:

1 Seed + 1 download

and another two guys join, let's say. So:

1 Seed + 3 download

but the 1st guy of what he has downloaded will be uploaded to the other two guys. So speed would increase as you leave it there.

Of course, if there are more people downloading, then there are more people uploading at the same time, which speeds up. When I'm in HK, I used to have 500Kb/s. Can't believe it? I open my IE and it takes 30 seconds.

If your download rate is slow, it's probably you are behind a great firewall, like me :-(

Jeff
Jeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2003, 02:52   #505

Jeff

Moderator
 
Join Date: 03 2002
Jeff is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by tbouks02
Do they have the Milan/Juve and Milan/Lazio matches? I've tried to download the Parma match but it only downloads 491.4 mb of the file and then says there was an error connecting to peers. What went wrong?
Because there is no more seed for that anymore, or u failed to connect.

Jeff
Jeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2003, 06:56   #506

Maldini3

Registered User
 
Maldini3's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2003
Location: Where I live
Fave Players: Old Man
Maldini3 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by CieloEMar

Enjoy~~~~~~~~~~ I know it will take sometime to know how to use it.
Aiya I got it ! Though i watched the game !

Thanks a lot CieloEMar .

--- Ty , you are always welcome
__________________
We are the champions!!We are the champions!!

Miss you dearie ! Miss you MW ! Miss you Durian !

Last edited by Maldini3; 11-11-2003 at 06:59.
Maldini3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2003, 16:18   #507

Jeff

Moderator
 
Join Date: 03 2002
Jeff is on a distinguished road
Ok, here is the tutorial of URL Snooper, I have attached a photo with each step.

1st: Go to the place where you download. I have chosen Parma vs Milan as an example.

Open your URL Snooper

So it's like this
Jeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2003, 16:26   #508

Jeff

Moderator
 
Join Date: 03 2002
Jeff is on a distinguished road
...
Jeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2003, 16:27   #509

Jeff

Moderator
 
Join Date: 03 2002
Jeff is on a distinguished road
Ok, can someone tell me how to attach a pic?

Jeff
Jeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2003, 17:16   #510

CieloEMar

Registered User
 
CieloEMar's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Virginia, US
Fave Players: Paolo & Sheva
CieloEMar
Hey Jeff, when you post a reply, there is

"Attach file:
Maximum size: 102400 bytes
Valid file extensions: gif jpg png txt zip bmp jpeg "

just above the bottom "submit reply"..
__________________
a fan site for sheva: ForzaSheva
CieloEMar is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 14:12.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.