AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Discussions

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 14-05-2006, 18:33   #496

Hasan Rossonero

Registered User
 
Hasan Rossonero's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2004
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Rivera, Maldini, Del Piero, Baggio, Nesta, Pirlo
Hasan Rossonero is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackRedInferno
No, Moggi didn't ask, Moggi decided, I'm sure of what I say, I'm Italian and I read and completely understood all phone calls.
thank you..I can speak and understand Italian to a certain degree and I concur.
Hasan Rossonero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2006, 18:39   #497

ukrainian_CA

Registered User
 
ukrainian_CA's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2006
Location: California
Fave Players: Sheva, Ronaldinho, Gerrard and I
ukrainian_CA is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony 29
Simple question and give me a simple answer, if you want :

Do you honestly believe Milan was not into this ?
You don't have to answer to me...answer yourself !

I don't have to prove to myself that Milan was also guilty. I know they were also guilty !
My answer is "I do not know".
What I do know is that you are trying to take us with you for the ride. I know you must feel terrible... that is why I think you are here, but hang on, you must want to feel better by taking it onto us now. Please feel free to tell me I am wrong, I have been wrong many times and I will admit it when I know I am.
If you are right then Serie A should be scrapped. Just because of several managers who were used to their Italian ways of running business. All right ... it will be fine with me if you guys cannot play fair.
ukrainian_CA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2006, 18:42   #498

Tony 29

Registered User
 
Tony 29's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2006
Fave Players: Zidane
Tony 29 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasan Rossonero
.you know kissing a little ass here and there but .
Yes, kissing your asses brought a lot to me and my family, and although i'm a little ashamed, i must addmit it was worthed !

Terribile idea of mine to join your forum.
I knew i will always be attacked, even with using faul language from some of you, which i never did nor intended to do.

Fans will never be prepared to accept the truth if the truth hurts. You are all ( except for 1-2 of you) not prepared !

Nice meeting you all, good luck in your life and with your club, but i will leave your comunity here. Not a damage for nether of us, and i'm aware that many of you will be happy when i'll leave.
It was great fun here, and thanks for that. But i'm leaving you. I will never write nor i will read this forum again....

Plus, you didn't even congratulated me for the well deserved tittle today.

Don't bother to answer me...i won't be here to read it.
Tony 29 leaves with the 29th....

Cheers guys, and please ask some administrator to delete my account !
Tony 29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2006, 18:53   #499

GRE-NO-LI

BANNED!
 
GRE-NO-LI's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2005
Location: Rio de Janeiro - Brazil
Fave Players: Van Basten, Maldini, Savicevic, Platini, Zico
GRE-NO-LI is on a distinguished road
You can go away and DIE!
GRE-NO-LI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2006, 18:58   #500

BlackRedInferno

Registered User
 
BlackRedInferno's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: Italy
Fave Players: Kaką, Cafu, Seedorf
BlackRedInferno is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by GRE-NO-LI
You can go away and DIE!
Come on, let's be polite...
Think about how a juventino is feeling now...
It's normal, every juventino is trying to take us with them.
Serie B is so near for them
__________________
NOI REALIZZIAMO I VOSTRI SOGNI



BlackRedInferno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2006, 18:59   #501

Hasan Rossonero

Registered User
 
Hasan Rossonero's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2004
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Rivera, Maldini, Del Piero, Baggio, Nesta, Pirlo
Hasan Rossonero is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by GRE-NO-LI
You can go away and DIE!
whoa man easy!!
Hasan Rossonero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2006, 19:53   #502

ACMILAN1983

Registered User
 
ACMILAN1983's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
ACMILAN1983 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by GRE-NO-LI
You can go away and DIE!
I don't agree with Tony either and honestly think his arguments are desperate, but think before posting, as this could quite easily get you banned, and so soon after you came back.

Tony, if you come to a forum aimed at an opposing team's fans, you have to expect some people will treat you with a little disdain (I'd expect it at an Inter or Juve forum), as it is unfortunately the way people are. The majority here haven't shown you any disrespect and only 2 or 3 members have really shown any hostility to you for being a Juve fan (out of 1000s of posters). The fact is, most posters here are actually quite respectful to opposing team posters.

Also, your posts have all been about a sensitive topic, where you have repeatedly claimed that Milan are more guilty than Juve of match fixing, which quite frankly is utter rubbish (you provide some VERY vague evidence against Milan and twist Juve's situation to place blame purely on Moggi). I just wonder what kind of reactions you'd expect at such ridiculous claims.

Simply put, you haven't broken the rules and have generally avoided personal issues in arguments, and so you're welcome to post. If you wish to leave, then thats your choice and I bid you farewell.
ACMILAN1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2006, 20:28   #503

Jeff

Moderator
 
Join Date: 03 2002
Jeff is on a distinguished road
To the guy who send me private message (not Tony):

No one here is trying to ban a MM fellow here. While I appreciate the fact that you keep the conversation private, I would be extremely appreciative the next time you send me a message with some tone of respect.

I have given you mine.

****************************************************************

Tony: I don't know how you come to the conclusion that Milan is also in this "deep" s**t. What we count is evidence. Perhaps, we interpret the evidence in different ways, in such case I respect your interpretation.

But, if Moggi has been extremely good at hiding match fixing (and this is an 'if') and yet got 'discovered', I don't see how Galliani or Berlusconi can do a better job than Moggi (in terms of hiding the truth).

And finally, Milan has immediately made a clear statement on the website. Galliani and the club's lawyer may well be lying, but when you do a little analysis, you know that the stack for lying right now is much bigger than confessing. Why? Because that Meani can easily denounce Gallini. He can just say, "Yes, Galliani gave me the instruction to fix matches".

Having said, it's difficult to figure out exactly what the truth is, but my answer to your question is clear: I have total faith in Milan's management, given the years of success they have brought to the club as well as their management policy. Having tried to influence games by means of ref is totally against the club's philosophy. There is simply no reason why they want to do that.

And, finally,do you think Berlusconi will be stupid enough to raise the stack and appear innoncent when he says, "Give us back the 2 years of Scudetto"?

Perhaps you can also ask yourself this, and you don't need to answer me:

"Do you seriously believe that milan is in the same deep s**t as Juventus?"
Jeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2006, 21:08   #504

AC-GIOFFRE

Registered User
 
AC-GIOFFRE's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2001
Location: Adelaide, Australia
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo, Pippo and Cassano
AC-GIOFFRE is on a distinguished road
I am pissed off that all the games that I have got excited about over the years have probably been all rigged
__________________
RIP JOHNNY WARREN

"I TOLD YOU SO" Johnny Warren
AC-GIOFFRE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2006, 21:12   #505

AC-GIOFFRE

Registered User
 
AC-GIOFFRE's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2001
Location: Adelaide, Australia
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo, Pippo and Cassano
AC-GIOFFRE is on a distinguished road
If we got punished in the 1980s, why can't juve be punished and sent to serie B
__________________
RIP JOHNNY WARREN

"I TOLD YOU SO" Johnny Warren
AC-GIOFFRE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2006, 21:36   #506

rahul.acm

Registered User
 
rahul.acm's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2006
rahul.acm is on a distinguished road
btw tony 27,

-hasan had mentioned no offence to you in the first place so.......
-he is probably the most modest guy here so he really didn't mean that you shud leave.
-I am also at the forza-inter.com forum and beleive me I have a much better time there coz ppl respect you when you speak the truth. Some members do abuse me but at the end, they turn out to be good friends. U r having a much better time here than u wud have had at the other milan forum or the inter forum.
-come back, if u have left the forum coz of ME, I'm not begging for it tho
__________________
You got a dream, you gotta protect it. People can't do something themselves, they wanna tell you that you can't do it. You want something? Go get it. Period.
rahul.acm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2006, 22:25   #507

triniman

Moderator
 
Join Date: 09 1999
Location: trinidad
Fave Players: leonardo
triniman is on a distinguished road
good point...milan was relegated in the 80's , fiorentina was relegated some time ago for money reason , to me the standard has already been set. If juve are not heavily punished it reflects worse on the league as a whole.....To me Juve at least looses their last 2-3 titles , heavy fines and trade embargo.....becuase apparently phone calls were also recorded with player agents about fees and compensation.....I think this can be a record setting judgement
triniman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2006, 22:30   #508

triniman

Moderator
 
Join Date: 09 1999
Location: trinidad
Fave Players: leonardo
triniman is on a distinguished road
Ok...easy people....before i have to start editting posts....

I hate juve just as much as anyone in here....but football is football...and let's leave it there....tony has brought about points in a very respectful manner here so far......thus no need for us to jump on him ...... He respect our forum , we respect him...let's keep it that way.....although points and views may differ at the end we are all football fans....
triniman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2006, 01:39   #509

hitmannq8

Registered User
 
hitmannq8's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2004
Location: Montreal, Kuwait
Fave Players: Kaka, Nesta, Rui Costa, Pato, Robinho
hitmannq8 is on a distinguished road
if juve goes to B can we get zambrotta? :P
hitmannq8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2006, 02:20   #510

Graeme C

Moderator
 
Graeme C's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2005
Location: England
Fave Players: Boban, Van Basten, Kaka
Graeme C is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by hitmannq8
if juve goes to B can we get zambrotta? :P
and Buffon please
Graeme C is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 20:10.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.