AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Multimedia

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-11-2003, 17:21   #511

CieloEMar

Registered User
 
CieloEMar's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Virginia, US
Fave Players: Paolo & Sheva
CieloEMar
Quote:
Originally posted by tbouks02
Do they have the Milan/Juve and Milan/Lazio matches?

There is no seeds left for those two matches....
Next time I will post in time
__________________
a fan site for sheva: ForzaSheva
CieloEMar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2003, 21:12   #512

Jeff

Moderator
 
Join Date: 03 2002
Jeff is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by CieloEMar
Hey Jeff, when you post a reply, there is

"Attach file:
Maximum size: 102400 bytes
Valid file extensions: gif jpg png txt zip bmp jpeg "

just above the bottom "submit reply"..
But it take sa damn long time to finish and then when it's done, there is no attachment :-(

Jeff
Jeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2003, 21:34   #513

Jeff

Moderator
 
Join Date: 03 2002
Jeff is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by CieloEMar
There is no seeds left for those two matches....
Next time I will post in time
Seed usually go fast in Chinese website, unless it's a popular game, so that there will be people keep seeding.

JEff
Jeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2003, 23:27   #514

Sheva7_Evo

Registered User
 
Sheva7_Evo's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Fave Players: Sheva, Maldini, Kaka, Nesta, Zidane & Kewell
Sheva7_Evo is an unknown quantity at this point
is there tips to d/l faster!????
Sheva7_Evo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2003, 00:30   #515

Jeff

Moderator
 
Join Date: 03 2002
Jeff is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Sheva7_Evo
is there tips to d/l faster!????
u mean BT?

Just wait. It'll get faster by itself.

Jeff
Jeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2003, 00:32   #516

Jeff

Moderator
 
Join Date: 03 2002
Jeff is on a distinguished road
.
Jeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2003, 00:52   #517

Jeff

Moderator
 
Join Date: 03 2002
Jeff is on a distinguished road
Ok, I figure out a way already

ANyway, let's start all over again.
If you want to capture the links, first, of course u need to open Snooper.

Let's say I want to download Parma vs Milan 0-0 highlight from Milan website. Go the following web for photo illustration:

http://www.geocities.com/chakfu/1.jpg

Next, choose the adaptor, from the genearal tap.

http://www.geocities.com/chakfu/2.jpg

Do not worry about the detail of the adaptor. It doesn't matter as long as you choose one.

Now this is important. Go back to search tap, click "sniff network"
If it doesn't work, it'll tell you now that it won't be able to do so. Otherwise, if there is no response, which means it's working. (Obviously, it's sniffing network, but then you are not making any movement, yet)

http://www.geocities.com/chakfu/3.jpg

Click ADSL (or the link in which it will lead to the links that will lead to the link you want to capture).


It should start sniffing, and things will get coming. This is what I get after clicking, "ADSL" Do not stop the milan website from loading. Just let it be:

http://www.geocities.com/chakfu/4.jpg

One of the links should start with mms.abcdefg......

Other links includ starting with rtsp or ending with .rm


That's the link which will bring you the video. From what I do just now, this is what I get:

mms://media.acmilan.com/acmilan/file_stream/5832_str200.asf

Highlight that link, then u can copy it. Paste it in NT, and you know how to do the rest.

Enjoy. If you have any problem, don't hesitate to ask me.

Last thing: U can make the image u see larger.

Jeff
Jeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2003, 15:57   #518
Adare
Guest
 
the whole game video chip

Milan v.s Juve
mms://stream13.powerbroad.ne.jp/k/sra/001/sra0010150wm57.wmv
mms://stream13.powerbroad.ne.jp/k/sra/001/sra0010160wm57.wmv

Parma v.s Milan
mms://stream13.powerbroad.ne.jp/k/sra/001/sra0010170wm57.wmv
mms://stream13.powerbroad.ne.jp/k/sra/001/sra0010180wm57.wmv

please use Net Transport to DL.

Good Luck
  Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2003, 16:21   #519

tbouks02

Registered User
 
tbouks02's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2001
Location: Philly, USA
tbouks02 is on a distinguished road
Awesome Thanks Adare.
__________________
ALL MEN ARE EQUAL. BUT SOME ARE MORE EQUAL THAN OTHERS.
tbouks02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2003, 16:32   #520

Goirre

Moderator
 
Goirre's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2002
Location: Summerland, US
Fave Players: Paolo Maldini-Franco Baresi-Billy Costacurta
Goirre is on a distinguished road
great! thanx a lot Adare

now I was able to see what a cheater Nedved was
__________________
!!!FORZA MAGICO MILAN!!!

!!!VIVA EL BOLIVAR CARAJO!!!


Serie A Prediction League 2002/2003 Champion
Serie A Prediction League 2003/2004 Champion
Goirre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-11-2003, 12:18   #521

Smoje

Registered User
 
Smoje's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2002
Location: Madrid (Spain)
Smoje is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Adare
the whole game video chip

Milan v.s Juve
mms://stream13.powerbroad.ne.jp/k/sra/001/sra0010150wm57.wmv
mms://stream13.powerbroad.ne.jp/k/sra/001/sra0010160wm57.wmv

Parma v.s Milan
mms://stream13.powerbroad.ne.jp/k/sra/001/sra0010170wm57.wmv
mms://stream13.powerbroad.ne.jp/k/sra/001/sra0010180wm57.wmv

please use Net Transport to DL.

Good Luck
Adare, I can listen the match but I can't see anything

I try to see with Windows Media Player 9 and the 5.1.1 codecs of Divx, what's wrong?
__________________
¡FORZA MILÁN!

Questo è il Milan. Questo è un club, un intero ambiente, che si dimostra unico proprio perchè non si fa travolgere da un verdetto pesante.

La Fede Morirà Con Noi. Non Prima. SoLo Chi Cade, Può Risorgere

Campione siamo noi!! Milanista Per Sempre!
Smoje is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-11-2003, 13:28   #522

tbouks02

Registered User
 
tbouks02's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2001
Location: Philly, USA
tbouks02 is on a distinguished road
Good news It appears the site http://www.stvod.com/football/index.jsp is back up. If anyone doesn't remember, this site used to show all the big matches live, including Serie A, CL, La Liga, Premiership, Euro 2004, etc. The problem is I don't speak Chinese and I've heard that all the live content isn't for free now. I need someone can speak Chinese to figure it out. But if it is indeed still free it says they will be showing the Chievo/Milan match live. But in the mean time they have tons of free content on thier site. Such as Holland/Scotland, Brazil/Uruguay, England/Denmark, Slovenia/Croatia, Germany/France, plus it has the highlight shows of the last weeks of Serie A, Premiership, Bundesliga, and La Liga.
__________________
ALL MEN ARE EQUAL. BUT SOME ARE MORE EQUAL THAN OTHERS.
tbouks02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-11-2003, 14:45   #523

Goirre

Moderator
 
Goirre's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2002
Location: Summerland, US
Fave Players: Paolo Maldini-Franco Baresi-Billy Costacurta
Goirre is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Smoje
Adare, I can listen the match but I can't see anything

I try to see with Windows Media Player 9 and the 5.1.1 codecs of Divx, what's wrong?
did u try this??

http://www.skynet4ever.tk/ , and download the SLD Codec Pack

good luck!
__________________
!!!FORZA MAGICO MILAN!!!

!!!VIVA EL BOLIVAR CARAJO!!!


Serie A Prediction League 2002/2003 Champion
Serie A Prediction League 2003/2004 Champion
Goirre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-11-2003, 16:28   #524

Smoje

Registered User
 
Smoje's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2002
Location: Madrid (Spain)
Smoje is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Goirre
did u try this??

http://www.skynet4ever.tk/ , and download the SLD Codec Pack

good luck!
I installed this codecs but it changes me the divx codecs version (5.1.1 to 5.0.5) and doesn't work

I also try to update the Windows Media but doesn't run, I only hear the people but I can't see anything!!

Can you give me another idea?
__________________
¡FORZA MILÁN!

Questo è il Milan. Questo è un club, un intero ambiente, che si dimostra unico proprio perchè non si fa travolgere da un verdetto pesante.

La Fede Morirà Con Noi. Non Prima. SoLo Chi Cade, Può Risorgere

Campione siamo noi!! Milanista Per Sempre!
Smoje is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-11-2003, 00:20   #525
Adare
Guest
 
Quote:
Originally posted by Smoje
I installed this codecs but it changes me the divx codecs version (5.1.1 to 5.0.5) and doesn't work

I also try to update the Windows Media but doesn't run, I only hear the people but I can't see anything!!

Can you give me another idea?
Maybe you can try other sofeware like RealOne Player or something to see the video

Good Luck
  Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 15:42.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.