AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > COMMUNITY > Members Lounge

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 23-06-2005, 15:18   #511

KhRiS

Registered User
 
KhRiS's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2001
Location: MilanMania Forums.
Fave Players: Man with Hand in Pocket feel Cocky all Day
KhRiS is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by rae
Too much clothes

No, probs, you know these type ofwomen, right price and it comes off.
KhRiS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2005, 01:44   #512

Bodat

Moderator
 
Bodat's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 1999
Location: Milanmania
Fave Players: Baghera la pantera - il Guerriero
Bodat is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by KhRiS
No, probs, you know these type ofwomen, right price and it comes off.


Still the same you are...
__________________
Respect
Be tasteful about your posts and replies. Remember NO violent, political, religious, racist or vile posts will be tolerated, neither will personal attacks of any nature. Such behavior has nothing to do with supporting a football team. Respect your fellow members and they will respect you.

Click here to read the Rules
Bodat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2005, 19:13   #513

KhRiS

Registered User
 
KhRiS's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2001
Location: MilanMania Forums.
Fave Players: Man with Hand in Pocket feel Cocky all Day
KhRiS is on a distinguished road
why is this thread dead, Patu, you better post those argentinian models you have been displaying.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	paez_242.jpg
Views:	156
Size:	46.8 KB
ID:	8719  Click image for larger version

Name:	Blue Fat Ass.jpg
Views:	118
Size:	30.1 KB
ID:	8720  
KhRiS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2005, 20:22   #514

Henrik

Registered User
 
Henrik's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 1999
Location: Barbados
Henrik is on a distinguished road
Good breeding hips
__________________
...and that is my opinion, but I could be wrong
Henrik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2005, 21:06   #515

mk18

BANNED!
 
mk18's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2004
Location: amman, JORDAN
Fave Players: maldini, sheva, baggio, weah, mvb, cruyff
mk18 is on a distinguished road
i see u like hootchie mamas khris
mk18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2005, 13:53   #516

KhRiS

Registered User
 
KhRiS's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2001
Location: MilanMania Forums.
Fave Players: Man with Hand in Pocket feel Cocky all Day
KhRiS is on a distinguished road
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	_-_Adriana Lima 12 (xynieh sig).jpg
Views:	109
Size:	35.1 KB
ID:	8731  Click image for larger version

Name:	adriana_lima_100.jpg
Views:	101
Size:	21.1 KB
ID:	8732  Click image for larger version

Name:	adriana-lima-nude_017.jpg
Views:	104
Size:	18.1 KB
ID:	8733  
KhRiS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2005, 13:57   #517

MATNAT

Registered User
 
MATNAT's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2005
Location: Playboy Mansion
Fave Players: Miss July
MATNAT is on a distinguished road
who the HELL is she?!

MATNAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2005, 14:00   #518

mk18

BANNED!
 
mk18's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2004
Location: amman, JORDAN
Fave Players: maldini, sheva, baggio, weah, mvb, cruyff
mk18 is on a distinguished road
adriana lima... a brazlian model
mk18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2005, 14:04   #519

MATNAT

Registered User
 
MATNAT's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2005
Location: Playboy Mansion
Fave Players: Miss July
MATNAT is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by mk18
adriana lima... a brazlian model
"googled" as we speak......

MATNAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2005, 14:06   #520

MATNAT

Registered User
 
MATNAT's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2005
Location: Playboy Mansion
Fave Players: Miss July
MATNAT is on a distinguished road
if i was R9 i know what i`d be doing this summer....
MATNAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2005, 16:59   #521

KhRiS

Registered User
 
KhRiS's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2001
Location: MilanMania Forums.
Fave Players: Man with Hand in Pocket feel Cocky all Day
KhRiS is on a distinguished road
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	31.jpg
Views:	118
Size:	87.1 KB
ID:	8734  
KhRiS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-2005, 16:18   #522

KhRiS

Registered User
 
KhRiS's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2001
Location: MilanMania Forums.
Fave Players: Man with Hand in Pocket feel Cocky all Day
KhRiS is on a distinguished road
DAMN!

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	gal226pe.jpg
Views:	111
Size:	14.4 KB
ID:	8737  Click image for larger version

Name:	melyssa2large6qx.jpg
Views:	125
Size:	27.0 KB
ID:	8738  Click image for larger version

Name:	esther_baxter_in_black_bikini_with_goggles.jpg
Views:	103
Size:	45.4 KB
ID:	8739  Click image for larger version

Name:	.47b5d838b3127cce92165c65af8d0000001.jpg
Views:	115
Size:	28.9 KB
ID:	8740  
KhRiS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-2005, 16:50   #523

MATNAT

Registered User
 
MATNAT's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2005
Location: Playboy Mansion
Fave Players: Miss July
MATNAT is on a distinguished road
u certainly love your "booty" khris...LOL
MATNAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-2005, 17:44   #524

KhRiS

Registered User
 
KhRiS's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2001
Location: MilanMania Forums.
Fave Players: Man with Hand in Pocket feel Cocky all Day
KhRiS is on a distinguished road
Introducing Buffie.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	st3.jpg
Views:	103
Size:	52.2 KB
ID:	8741  Click image for larger version

Name:	82a.jpg
Views:	115
Size:	35.0 KB
ID:	8742  Click image for larger version

Name:	btb8.jpg
Views:	104
Size:	56.4 KB
ID:	8743  Click image for larger version

Name:	g1.jpg
Views:	102
Size:	60.8 KB
ID:	8744  
KhRiS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-2005, 19:11   #525

MATNAT

Registered User
 
MATNAT's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2005
Location: Playboy Mansion
Fave Players: Miss July
MATNAT is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by KhRiS
Introducing Buffie.
just for you Khris courtesy of SIR Mix-A-Lot..............


Oh my god, Becky, look at her butt
It is so big
She looks like one of those rap guys girlfriends
Who understands those rap guys
They only talk to her because she looks like a total prostitute, ok?
I mean her butt
It's just so big
I can't believe it's so round
It's just out there
I mean, it's gross
Look, she's just so black

I like big butts and I can not lie
You other brothers can't deny
That when a girl walks in with an itty bitty waste
And a round thing in your face
You get sprung
Wanna pull up front
Cuz you notice that butt was stuffed
Deep in the jeans she's wearing
I'm hooked and I can't stop staring
Oh, baby I wanna get with ya
And take your picture
My homeboys tried to warn me
But with that butt you got
Me so horny
Ooh, rub all of that smooth skin
You say you wanna get in my Benz
Well use me, use me cuz you ain't that average groupy

I've seen them dancin'
The hell with romancin'
She sweat, wet, got it goin' like a turbo 'Vette

I'm tired of magazines
saying flat butt's the only thing
Take the average black man and ask him that
She gotta pack much back, so

Fellas (yeah), fellas (yeah)
Has your girlfriend got the butt (hell yeah)
Well shake it, shake it, shake it, shake it, shake that healthy butt
Baby got back

(LA face with Oakland booty)

I like'em round and big
And when I'm throwin' a gig
I just can't help myself
I'm actin like an animal
Now here's my scandal

I wanna get you home
And ugh, double ugh, ugh
I ain't talkin' bout Playboy
Cuz silicone parts were made for toys
I wannem real thick and juicy
So find that juicy double
Mixalot's in trouble
Beggin' for a piece of that bubble
So I'm lookin' at rock videos
Watchin' these bimbos walkin' like hoes
You can have them bimbos
I'll keep my women like Flo Jo
A word to the thick soul sistas
I wanna get with ya
I won't cus or hit ya
But I gotta be straight when I say I wanna ****
Til the break of dawn
Baby, I got it goin on
A lot of pimps won't like this song
Cuz them punks like to hit it and quit it
But I'd rather stay and play
Cuz I'm long and I'm strong
And I'm down to get the friction on

So ladies (yeah), ladies (yeah)
If you wanna role in my Mercedes (yeah)
Then turn around
Stick it out
Even white boys got to shout
Baby got back

(LA face with the Oakland booty)

Yeah baby
When it comes to females
Cosmo and got nothin to do with my selection
36-24-36
Only if she's 5'3"

So your girlfriend rolls a Honda
Playin' workout tapes by Fonda
But Fonda ain't got a motor in the back of her Honda
My anaconda don't want none unless you've got buns hon
You can do side bends or sit-ups, but please don't lose that butt
Some brothers wanna play that hard role
and tell you that the butt need to go
So they toss it and leave it
And I pull up quick to retrieve it
So Cosmo says you're fat
Well I ain't down with that
Cuz your waste is small and your curves are kickin'
And I'm thinkin' bout stickin'
To the beanpole dames in the magazines
You ain't it Miss Thang
Give me a sista I can't resist her
Red beans and rice didn't miss her
Some knucklehead tried to dis
Cuz his girls were on my list
He had game but he chose to hit 'em
And pulled up quick to get with 'em
So ladies if the butt is round
And you wanna triple X throw down
Dial 1-900-mixalot and kick them nasty thoughts
Baby got back

MATNAT is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 13:51.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.