AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Multimedia

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 23-11-2003, 21:04   #526

Jeff

Moderator
 
Join Date: 03 2002
Jeff is on a distinguished road
mms://a750.e.vm.akamaistream.net/7/750/9811/7d3b17172f/soccerit.download.akamai.com/9811/AcMilan/file_stream/5956_str200.asf

Chievo vs Milan

JEff
Jeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2003, 21:21   #527

Goirre

Moderator
 
Goirre's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2002
Location: Summerland, US
Fave Players: Paolo Maldini-Franco Baresi-Billy Costacurta
Goirre is on a distinguished road
great! thanx Jeff

by the way.....after watching the highlights I feel really sorry for Rui

I'm sure one of these days he will score a hattrick
__________________
!!!FORZA MAGICO MILAN!!!

!!!VIVA EL BOLIVAR CARAJO!!!


Serie A Prediction League 2002/2003 Champion
Serie A Prediction League 2003/2004 Champion
Goirre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-11-2003, 20:20   #528

CieloEMar

Registered User
 
CieloEMar's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Virginia, US
Fave Players: Paolo & Sheva
CieloEMar
The BT address for the whole match video of Chievo-Milan:


http://www.forzamilan.net/download/C...2Milan.torrent


Please refer to the previous page to learn how to use BT.
__________________
a fan site for sheva: ForzaSheva
CieloEMar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2003, 04:05   #529

Quivering

Registered User
 
Join Date: 01 2001
Location: Sweden
Quivering is on a distinguished road
I can't connect to www.forzamilan.net , not even through a browser. Also I'm behind some firewall so I don't know what to do. Bleh
__________________
THOU SHALT HATE INTER THOU SHALT HATE INTER THOU SHALT HATE INTER
Quivering is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2003, 04:10   #530

tbouks02

Registered User
 
tbouks02's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2001
Location: Philly, USA
tbouks02 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Quivering
I can't connect to www.forzamilan.net , not even through a browser. Also I'm behind some firewall so I don't know what to do. Bleh
Do you have Bittorrent installed? If not just scroll back in this thread there is a link to click on to download the software. I downloaded the whole match in 3 hours on a cable modem.
__________________
ALL MEN ARE EQUAL. BUT SOME ARE MORE EQUAL THAN OTHERS.
tbouks02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2003, 04:14   #531

tbouks02

Registered User
 
tbouks02's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2001
Location: Philly, USA
tbouks02 is on a distinguished road
Thanks again CieloEMar
__________________
ALL MEN ARE EQUAL. BUT SOME ARE MORE EQUAL THAN OTHERS.
tbouks02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2003, 04:18   #532

Quivering

Registered User
 
Join Date: 01 2001
Location: Sweden
Quivering is on a distinguished road
Yeah, I'm having it. I don't know how to share files with it. I made one of the files Adare was kind enough to share with us into a torrent hoping it counts as a share but I couldn't connect to any tracker it said furthest to the right at the error message. When I input the link it couldn't open the URL. When I try to go to www.forzamilan.net with IE, it doesn't work. I know I've visited that site before.
__________________
THOU SHALT HATE INTER THOU SHALT HATE INTER THOU SHALT HATE INTER
Quivering is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2003, 04:22   #533

tbouks02

Registered User
 
tbouks02's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2001
Location: Philly, USA
tbouks02 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Quivering
Yeah, I'm having it. I don't know how to share files with it. I made one of the files Adare was kind enough to share with us into a torrent hoping it counts as a share but I couldn't connect to any tracker it said furthest to the right at the error message. When I input the link it couldn't open the URL. When I try to go to www.forzamilan.net with IE, it doesn't work. I know I've visited that site before.
www.forzamilan.net doesn't work for me now either. I think the site is down now. But the torrent is currently working since people are still downloading it off me at the present. I would keep trying to download the files.
__________________
ALL MEN ARE EQUAL. BUT SOME ARE MORE EQUAL THAN OTHERS.
tbouks02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2003, 04:26   #534

Quivering

Registered User
 
Join Date: 01 2001
Location: Sweden
Quivering is on a distinguished road
I just type in the url in that field and click "add link"? How do I share things and like that. I've input my internal ip in the network but it still doesn't work.
How do I announce torrents, got any URL I should type?
__________________
THOU SHALT HATE INTER THOU SHALT HATE INTER THOU SHALT HATE INTER
Quivering is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2003, 04:29   #535

tbouks02

Registered User
 
tbouks02's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2001
Location: Philly, USA
tbouks02 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Quivering
I just type in the url in that field and click "add link"? How do I share things and like that. I've input my internal ip in the network but it still doesn't work.
How do I announce torrents, got any URL I should type?
I have no idea. I'm a newbie when it comes to torrents. The only thing I know how to do is download them and share the downloaded files with others. Is it downloading for you now?
__________________
ALL MEN ARE EQUAL. BUT SOME ARE MORE EQUAL THAN OTHERS.
tbouks02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2003, 04:32   #536

Quivering

Registered User
 
Join Date: 01 2001
Location: Sweden
Quivering is on a distinguished road
NO

Thanks anyways. I appreciate your help
__________________
THOU SHALT HATE INTER THOU SHALT HATE INTER THOU SHALT HATE INTER
Quivering is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2003, 07:01   #537

BastenBest

Registered User
 
BastenBest's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2001
Location: Singapore
BastenBest
Quote:
Originally posted by Quivering
I just type in the url in that field and click "add link"? How do I share things and like that. I've input my internal ip in the network but it still doesn't work.
How do I announce torrents, got any URL I should type?
Well, if you want to share your files using bt,

first make torrent file. Click start>All Program>Bittorrent>make torrent, in the new window, choose the file you want to share and type any comment, then click make button. Bt will then generate a torrent file in the same folder as the file you want to share.
To publish the torrent file, you can upload the torrent file to MilanMania or any other site.
To make seed, you left-click the torrent file in your disk and when bt window come out, save the file in the same folder as the file you want to share, so you will be the seed for other to download.
If you are downloading file from others, you will automatically be the seed when you finish downloading(Dont close BT)

When you finish all the steps, anyone who see the torrent file you published, will be able to download it.

Hope it will be helpful for you.
BastenBest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-2003, 03:45   #538

Quivering

Registered User
 
Join Date: 01 2001
Location: Sweden
Quivering is on a distinguished road
Can someone upload the Chievo game somewhere.. torrent doesn't work for me Must be the campus stupid firewall
__________________
THOU SHALT HATE INTER THOU SHALT HATE INTER THOU SHALT HATE INTER
Quivering is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-2003, 17:39   #539

CieloEMar

Registered User
 
CieloEMar's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Virginia, US
Fave Players: Paolo & Sheva
CieloEMar
http://www.forzamilan.net/download/Ajax0_1Milan.torrent

The bittorrent file for the whole match video of Ajax-Milan, thanks to www.forzamilan.net/forum/


__________________
a fan site for sheva: ForzaSheva
CieloEMar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-2003, 18:36   #540

Smoje

Registered User
 
Smoje's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2002
Location: Madrid (Spain)
Smoje is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by CieloEMar
http://www.forzamilan.net/download/Ajax0_1Milan.torrent

The bittorrent file for the whole match video of Ajax-Milan, thanks to www.forzamilan.net/forum/




What a speed!! Tomorrow I start to download to see the Sheva goal
__________________
¡FORZA MILÁN!

Questo è il Milan. Questo è un club, un intero ambiente, che si dimostra unico proprio perchè non si fa travolgere da un verdetto pesante.

La Fede Morirà Con Noi. Non Prima. SoLo Chi Cade, Può Risorgere

Campione siamo noi!! Milanista Per Sempre!
Smoje is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 23:15.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.