AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > COMMUNITY > Members Lounge

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-03-2003, 14:58   #526
nonleaguer
Guest
 
Quote:
Originally posted by Teresa
come on..dont be so modest:p

well catch me if u can.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2003, 15:13   #527

Laudrup

Senior Member
 
Join Date: 12 2000
Location: Cph.
Laudrup is on a distinguished road
I want to see more pics of Teresa.:p
Laudrup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2003, 15:23   #528
nonleaguer
Guest
 
lol, you will have to follow her around with a camera.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2003, 16:16   #529
Teresa
Guest
 
I already posted my pic at that mm members pictures
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2003, 16:37   #530

Laudrup

Senior Member
 
Join Date: 12 2000
Location: Cph.
Laudrup is on a distinguished road
Know that Teresa.. Now I want to see a picture of you dressed like this chick..:p
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	adriana_sklenarikova_1024x768_022.jpg
Views:	174
Size:	74.5 KB
ID:	1447  
Laudrup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2003, 17:25   #531

Yuri

Registered User
 
Yuri's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2001
Location: Belgium
Fave Players: Gattuso
Yuri
That girl of Nuno Gomes reminds me of Marilyn Manson.
__________________
That the one you love could hurt you now is a little hard to believe, but everybody darlin', sometimes bites the hand that feeds...
Yuri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2003, 17:31   #532
Teresa
Guest
 
Quote:
Originally posted by Laudrup
Know that Teresa.. Now I want to see a picture of you dressed like this chick..:p
I would rather see YOU in that kinda outfit
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2003, 17:43   #533
Mushfiq
Guest
 
Laudrup with that outfit Guess MM ladies would keep an eye on him for that Go Laudrup go :p
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2003, 21:15   #534

Laudrup

Senior Member
 
Join Date: 12 2000
Location: Cph.
Laudrup is on a distinguished road
Know you´d love that Mushfiq..:p Unfortunately I don´t have a camera.. :p Also I think that outfit would look much better on Teresa..
Laudrup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2003, 08:00   #535
Teresa
Guest
 
White is just not my color laudrup

Maybe I will post another pic when I feel better, just decided to leave that game Utopia I'm kinda of right now...
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2003, 08:19   #536

Inferno

Moderator
 
Join Date: 03 2002
Inferno has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally posted by Yuri
That girl of Nuno Gomes reminds me of Marilyn Manson.

Inferno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2003, 08:24   #537

Goirre

Moderator
 
Goirre's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2002
Location: Summerland, US
Fave Players: Paolo Maldini-Franco Baresi-Billy Costacurta
Goirre is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Yuri
That girl of Nuno Gomes reminds me of Marilyn Manson
I don't know her but from your comment I assume she is real beauty
__________________
!!!FORZA MAGICO MILAN!!!

!!!VIVA EL BOLIVAR CARAJO!!!


Serie A Prediction League 2002/2003 Champion
Serie A Prediction League 2003/2004 Champion
Goirre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2003, 08:50   #538

Sheva Milan fan

Registered User
 
Sheva Milan fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2001
Location: Sweden
Fave Players: Sheva
Sheva Milan fan
Quote:
Originally posted by Laudrup
Know that Teresa.. Now I want to see a picture of you dressed like this chick..:p
that one is a real oldy...
__________________
”Lottermo fino alla morte, innalzando i nostri color é la canzone che viene dal cuor: alé alé Ac Milan alé,alé Ac milan alé”


Verae amicitiae sempiternae sunt(Cicero)

FORZA MILAN!
Sheva Milan fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2003, 10:44   #539

Laudrup

Senior Member
 
Join Date: 12 2000
Location: Cph.
Laudrup is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Teresa
White is just not my color laudrup

Maybe I will post another pic when I feel better, just decided to leave that game Utopia I'm kinda of right now...
Black then?

Teresa, you know I could comfort you and make you feel better..:p
Laudrup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2003, 10:46   #540

Laudrup

Senior Member
 
Join Date: 12 2000
Location: Cph.
Laudrup is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Sheva Milan fan
that one is a real oldy...
The picture or the request?
Laudrup is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:33.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.