![]() |
|
|
#5491 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 10 2004
Location: Montreal, Kuwait
Fave Players: Kaka, Nesta, Rui Costa, Pato, Robinho
![]() |
Well thats what we hear from him 2 or 3 times every summer, so it isnt really far from the truth. He might say it sooner or later. Does anyone here think Galliani is lieing when he says he'll only buy a striker? I want to know what you guys think, will he get a much-needed LB/CB (Chivu!!!!!)?
I do have faith in him gettin a good striker, but yet I also had faith in him getting a good one when he got Oliveira. Having faith does not necessarily lead to what im looking for! I'll hope for Adriano/Cassano, I'd be satisfied with any of those for the striker department. But I still hope that our defence is reinforced as well because I am not convinced with our current players for next season. Nesta, Oddo and Kaladze are fine, Jankulovski n Maldini could be good some games, but the rest of the defence isn't too convincing....I'd like a CB at least, maybe a LB too! I hope that the management are lieing to us when they say our defence and midfield are fine. I do know they lie alot, I hope they aren't sayin the truth this time. |
|
|
|
|
#5492 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 01 2006
Location: I'm behind you!
Fave Players: P.Maldini,Gattuso,Van Basten
![]() |
Quote:
You are right angry my friend. I have the same feelings with you,but not so much. Look i know that someone gonna arrive to Milan and that keeps me worried and more calm than you. So take it easy someone will arrive for sure. Just be patient, and then reveal your feelings good or......................bad ! |
|
|
|
|
|
#5493 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 01 2006
Location: I'm behind you!
Fave Players: P.Maldini,Gattuso,Van Basten
![]() |
I have another striker option.
How about Nery Castillo?The 23-year old Olympiakos striker is no teenager but he wasn't well known before coppa america. He is now, after a Brazilian type goal against the Brazilians and a poacher's goal against Ecuador helped Mexico to top place in Group B.He already have 4 goals, and very good appearances with Mexico! He might be 23 but he plays from his 18 here at Greece.For sure he is a very very good player and now at coppa america many teams are looking him with great interest. Take a look of him and tell me if you like him http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-BTARlME38 And his great goal against Brazil http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYhqZqV1Omw |
|
|
|
|
#5494 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Croatia
Fave Players: Maldini, Boban, Inzaghi
![]() |
To sum on today's news:
- In the mext two days Camoranesi and Nedved will decide if they will stay or go away from Juve ( fingers crossed for the 2nd option ) - Chivu will also solve his status in the next 2 days, and his wish is apparently Inter merda, If they get Chivu, there is a real option we can get Samuel - we still have no new players but calciomercato says we are still up for Eto'o...
__________________
"Where others have succeeded, I have always failed..." Jacques Clouseau
|
|
|
|
|
#5495 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 2005
Location: England
Fave Players: Zlatan, Pato, Silva, Nesta & Robinho
![]() |
http://www.channel4.com/sport/footba...lia/jul8h.html
----------------------------------------------------------------- Guiseppe Rossi linked with milan !!! he did admit that one day .. he would like to play football in italia and milan is his favorite club ![]()
__________________
Abbiati Sokratis Thiago Nesta Antonini Flamini Pirlo Boateng Pato Ibrahimovic Ronaldinho
|
|
|
|
|
#5496 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2006
Location: Greece,Thessaloniki (Macedonia)
Fave Players: Van Basten, Maldini, Savicevic
![]() |
Quote:
You live in Greece i didn't believe that you would say say that. Castillo is an amazing player but at the same time one of the worst characters in the history of football.
__________________
PAOK Thessaloniki for Ever.... |
|
|
|
|
|
#5497 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 09 2006
Location: South Slavia
![]() |
Quote:
![]() Neri Castillo is one of the worst characters in the history of the world, not only football. I hope Inter buy him ![]()
__________________
People always call it luck when you've acted more sensibly than they have |
|
|
|
|
|
#5498 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Croatia
Fave Players: Maldini, Boban, Inzaghi
![]() |
Quote:
![]()
__________________
"Where others have succeeded, I have always failed..." Jacques Clouseau
|
|
|
|
|
|
#5499 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 09 2006
Location: South Slavia
![]() |
Quote:
If he retires though, according to Corriere dello sport, Rosicky will take over his spot and knowing how much Nedved cares about Juve i doubt he'll leave before he aranges for a top class to be his successor (in case he retires he'll continue working for Juventus, that was the plan)
__________________
People always call it luck when you've acted more sensibly than they have |
|
|
|
|
|
#5500 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Croatia
Fave Players: Maldini, Boban, Inzaghi
![]() |
Huh...Im waiting for so long for this man to stop playing as he is so damn good its awfull to see him play for Juve.
I have some friends that would give their life savings to see Pippo retire from football ![]()
__________________
"Where others have succeeded, I have always failed..." Jacques Clouseau
|
|
|
|
|
#5501 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 02 2007
Fave Players: Bergkamp, v.Basten, v.Persie
![]() |
We wait.....
|
|
|
|
|
#5502 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 09 2006
Location: South Slavia
![]() |
Quote:
All Greeks know what i'm talking about. Castillo is a bully. But crazy Oly fans still adore him ![]() Edit : 3 years ago Moggi almost bought him. Thanx God he didn't ![]()
__________________
People always call it luck when you've acted more sensibly than they have Last edited by Tony29.; 09-07-2007 at 06:43. |
|
|
|
|
|
#5503 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 01 2006
Location: I'm behind you!
Fave Players: P.Maldini,Gattuso,Van Basten
![]() |
Quote:
Well i spoked only for his football abilities.I forgot to say something about his great character. ![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#5504 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 12 2004
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Rivera, Maldini, Del Piero, Baggio, Nesta, Pirlo
![]() |
Last edited by Hasan Rossonero; 09-07-2007 at 07:09. |
|
|
|
|
#5505 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 01 2006
Location: I'm behind you!
Fave Players: P.Maldini,Gattuso,Van Basten
![]() |
Quote:
After Buffon i think De Sanctis and Amelia are the best italian GK's.And also they are young! Well we lost Buffon, now De Sanctis, i hope not and Amelia.We need a good and talented GK. |
|
|
|