AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 27-10-2010, 10:25   #541

hitmannq8

Registered User
 
hitmannq8's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2004
Location: Montreal, Kuwait
Fave Players: Kaka, Nesta, Rui Costa, Pato, Robinho
hitmannq8 is on a distinguished road
yes he's a fantastic player, I'm not sure if he is free though. We tried to get him a couple of times in 2005 and 2006 I think but he said he was happy where he was as long as was getting paid enough.

Does Srna hold an EU passport? I'm not sure if Croatia is in the EU I'm sure our friends can confirm that.
hitmannq8 is offline  
Old 27-10-2010, 11:35   #542

Siregar

Registered User
 
Siregar's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Franken
Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
Siregar is on a distinguished road
We linked with Rogelio Funes Mori? Anyone knows about this player? Anyone watches Argentinean League regularly?
Siregar is offline  
Old 27-10-2010, 13:23   #543

Elmago99

Registered User
 
Elmago99's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2010
Location: New York
Fave Players: Nesta, Pippo, Ibra, Rino, Maldini, Tevez, Drogba
Elmago99 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by hitmannq8 View Post
yes he's a fantastic player, I'm not sure if he is free though. We tried to get him a couple of times in 2005 and 2006 I think but he said he was happy where he was as long as was getting paid enough.

Does Srna hold an EU passport? I'm not sure if Croatia is in the EU I'm sure our friends can confirm that.
Hrvatska aka Croatia is NOT EU. Therefore he would be non-EU just like Edin Dzeko of Bosnia...former Yugloslavia
Elmago99 is offline  
Old 27-10-2010, 15:36   #544

Siregar

Registered User
 
Siregar's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Franken
Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
Siregar is on a distinguished road
Our EU spot is reserved for Ganso.
Siregar is offline  
Old 27-10-2010, 19:26   #545

Elmago99

Registered User
 
Elmago99's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2010
Location: New York
Fave Players: Nesta, Pippo, Ibra, Rino, Maldini, Tevez, Drogba
Elmago99 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siregar View Post
Our EU spot is reserved for Ganso.
I second that
Elmago99 is offline  
Old 28-10-2010, 05:04   #546

abbeyleemaniac

Registered User
 
abbeyleemaniac's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2010
abbeyleemaniac is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siregar View Post
We linked with Rogelio Funes Mori? Anyone knows about this player? Anyone watches Argentinean League regularly?
Very promising forward, highly rated by experts in Argentina and however River doesnt want to sell him now...

He linked with many italian clubs before such as Fiorentina and Palermo...

Milan may think about him as vice ibrahimovic and after inzaghi.
abbeyleemaniac is offline  
Old 28-10-2010, 07:07   #547

brk

Registered User
 
brk's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2008
brk is on a distinguished road
I think we should sell Ronaldinho in winter and not buy anyone to replace him. We need to buy fullbacks and maybe a CB and sell one of our useless defenders.

Seedorf and Robinho will then share the AM, with Robinho also sharing the SS role with Pato, who is sharing the CF role with Ibra. It might be a thin squad, but we don't need to have Ronaldinho on 8m a year just to play it safe.

I don't know.

I wouldn't say no to Ganso, though...
__________________
BELIEVE IN ALLEGRI
brk is offline  
Old 28-10-2010, 07:40   #548

abbeyleemaniac

Registered User
 
abbeyleemaniac's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2010
abbeyleemaniac is on a distinguished road
Pato is one of the best strikers around the world and proved himself at highest level unlike Neymar, Neymar is great young player but he must show himself at highest level, Santos s a different team, Werder Bremen stylee, you can succeded there and however fail in a european club. Pato for me is better player also i must mention his injuries is a big worry for me.

Regarding transfer market, Milan must invest in world class wing backs like many members said here. Coentararo e.t.c. Antonini is good for Milan bench or rotation.

Someone like Funes Mori would be nice for vice ibrahimovic.

in midfield, Boateng and Flamini are good, maybe we can add jucilei to them. it would be awesome if we sign him...

Nesta is old and injury prone, Silva cant play all games, we need a solid CB for there...

ivanovic, Afellay, Srna? i'd take Afellay and ivanovic yet Srna i dont want him cuz he is weak defensively and slow.
abbeyleemaniac is offline  
Old 28-10-2010, 07:41   #549

Pedro

Registered User
 
Pedro's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2010
Location: The Netherlands
Pedro is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by brk View Post
I think we should sell Ronaldinho in winter and not buy anyone to replace him. We need to buy fullbacks and maybe a CB and sell one of our useless defenders.

Seedorf and Robinho will then share the AM, with Robinho also sharing the SS role with Pato, who is sharing the CF role with Ibra. It might be a thin squad, but we don't need to have Ronaldinho on 8m a year just to play it safe.

I don't know.

I wouldn't say no to Ganso, though...
Ganso is out for the whole season, so he is not really adding something to us this season.

Unless Ronaldinho re-captures a first team spot he should be gone in January, I agree. As replacement I would like to see an attacking midfielder. He would not have the pressure to preform atmiditly since we got Robinho as a starter. Though, if we can find a proper signing in January of course.

I agree we should try to sign a proper full back as soon as possible, that is our bottleneck. We have got plenty defenders, but most are just not that good (anymore).
Pedro is offline  
Old 28-10-2010, 07:42   #550

abbeyleemaniac

Registered User
 
abbeyleemaniac's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2010
abbeyleemaniac is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elmago99 View Post
I second that
i dont know Ganso much and however if he is player who can create, finish and can track back like Kaka. i take him my eyes closed.

Pastore and Honda are my choices before Ganso, just because i know them more than Ganso.
abbeyleemaniac is offline  
Old 28-10-2010, 12:21   #551

hitmannq8

Registered User
 
hitmannq8's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2004
Location: Montreal, Kuwait
Fave Players: Kaka, Nesta, Rui Costa, Pato, Robinho
hitmannq8 is on a distinguished road
when I play Fifa 2011, my lineup is:

---------------------------- ABBIATI --------------------------

------------ SOKRATIS ---- NESTA ------ SILVA -------------

--- BOATENG ------------- PIRLO -------------- AMBROSINI

--------------------------- ROBINHO -------------------------

------------ PATO -------------------------- RONALDINHO---

-------------------------- IBRAHIMOVIC ---------------------

I wonder why Milan has never played a 3 man defence in the last 10 years. The only time I seen them try it was at the beginning of the second half against Man Utd last year at Old Trafford where we conceded 3 goals. I thought the team then was not good enough though and I think we should give this formation a try one day.

This formation does require alot of defending though from the attackers. Only one who does not offer enough defending is Ronaldinho. Imagine we have a Ganso or Pastore in that lineup, and a world-class CB besides Nesta and Silva.
hitmannq8 is offline  
Old 28-10-2010, 12:26   #552

abbeyleemaniac

Registered User
 
abbeyleemaniac's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2010
abbeyleemaniac is on a distinguished road
Off topic yet i have to ask, whats pace button on fifa 2011? im always outpaced by rival players and cant create much thanks to this problem, i tried E, yet it didnt work...Space Bar is shooting, d passing, a lobs. its very different tips.
abbeyleemaniac is offline  
Old 28-10-2010, 13:23   #553

Elmago99

Registered User
 
Elmago99's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2010
Location: New York
Fave Players: Nesta, Pippo, Ibra, Rino, Maldini, Tevez, Drogba
Elmago99 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by abbeyleemaniac View Post
Off topic yet i have to ask, whats pace button on fifa 2011? im always outpaced by rival players and cant create much thanks to this problem, i tried E, yet it didnt work...Space Bar is shooting, d passing, a lobs. its very different tips.
I play on PS3, so different buttons. I guess you play on Computer.

As for the lineup, does anyone know how Honda is doing so far this year. I havn't heard his name since the Summer. He would be great to tap into the Asian market, he'd make a lot of money for us. Also, I think he's a top-class player, works hard, can create, and shoot from long distance. If Ganso cannot come, he'd be my 2nd choice.

Cassano is a guy who can also play in those trequartista role I think, but he seems to be very happy at Sampdoria.

We have a good lineup to possibly win Serie A. To compete in Champions League and win multiple years in Serie A we need to identify following:

Buying
* A Proper ACM (Ganso, Honda, Cassano)
* Fullback: (Coentrao, Cissokho, De Silvestri)
* CB to replace Nesta: (Papa??, Kjaer, ????)
* Forward to replace Inzaghi (Paloschi, Matri, Verdi, Adiyiah)
* CM to replace Pirlo and Seedorf (Jucilei, Lazzari, Merkel, Poli)
* DM to replace Ambro & Rino (Merkel, Lazzari, Strasser)

Selling/Releasing

* Ronaldinho
* Jankulovski
* Bonera
* Onyewu
* Seedorf
* Inzaghi
* Oddo
Elmago99 is offline  
Old 28-10-2010, 13:44   #554

Pedro

Registered User
 
Pedro's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2010
Location: The Netherlands
Pedro is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elmago99 View Post
As for the lineup, does anyone know how Honda is doing so far this year. I havn't heard his name since the Summer. He would be great to tap into the Asian market, he'd make a lot of money for us. Also, I think he's a top-class player, works hard, can create, and shoot from long distance. If Ganso cannot come, he'd be my 2nd choice.
If you want someone for the Asia market both Honda and Kagawa are good options. Kagawa really is impressing me this season, Honda I haven't followed this season but I already knew he is great. I think both are a good fit in our 4-3-1-2 (at least that's how I want us to play).
Pedro is offline  
Old 28-10-2010, 15:12   #555

bayern

Registered User
 
bayern's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2008
Location: CCS
Fave Players: jucilei, Riquelme
bayern is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siregar View Post
We linked with Rogelio Funes Mori? Anyone knows about this player? Anyone watches Argentinean League regularly?
Yep, here.


Funes Mori is most hyped and overrated striker prospect in today's Argentina league. Even the fans share a love-hate-passion towards him, because he misses so much chances and sometimes just looks clumsy.

He is good when it comes to header's, and Funes Mori has a good athletic / bodywise. Not a shortie like most of his landsmen. So he knows how to use his body to hold the ball.

To my surprise he scored some goals at the beginning of the season but when he does not score, you can forget about him.

NO Milan material yet at all.

Maybe Funes Mori is going to pull a Higuain, but I doubt it.
bayern is offline  
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:30.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.