AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > COMMUNITY > Members Lounge

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-03-2003, 11:37   #541
Teresa
Guest
 
Quote:
Originally posted by Laudrup

...

Teresa, you know I could comfort you and make you feel better..:p
Not so sure...:p
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2003, 11:45   #542

Laudrup

Senior Member
 
Join Date: 12 2000
Location: Cph.
Laudrup is on a distinguished road
No? I guarentee it..
Laudrup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2003, 14:58   #543
nonleaguer
Guest
 
ohhhhh laudrup and teresa sitting in a tree

K-I-S-S-I-N-G....



sorry couldn't resist it.

anyone else with ambitions to pose like mrs karembeu????

how about u sheva milan fan????
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2003, 16:53   #544

Laudrup

Senior Member
 
Join Date: 12 2000
Location: Cph.
Laudrup is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by nonleaguer
ohhhhh laudrup and teresa sitting in a tree

K-I-S-S-I-N-G....
If only that was true..

:p
Laudrup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2003, 17:14   #545
nonleaguer
Guest
 
hah ha.

maybe milanmania should set up a dating service.....
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2003, 17:23   #546
Teresa
Guest
 
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2003, 17:25   #547

Laudrup

Senior Member
 
Join Date: 12 2000
Location: Cph.
Laudrup is on a distinguished road
Well done nonleaguer.. Now you pissed off Teresa..
Laudrup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2003, 17:27   #548
nonleaguer
Guest
 
hey i didn't do a thing u started it.

besides this place needs a bit of humour.

gee can't have a laugh now....
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2003, 17:29   #549

Laudrup

Senior Member
 
Join Date: 12 2000
Location: Cph.
Laudrup is on a distinguished road
Ok, you didnīt start it.. I believe it was Mushfiq then... Blame him:p
Laudrup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2003, 17:31   #550
nonleaguer
Guest
 
yeah blame him
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2003, 17:33   #551

Laudrup

Senior Member
 
Join Date: 12 2000
Location: Cph.
Laudrup is on a distinguished road
Laudrup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2003, 16:02   #552
Teresa
Guest
 
Some new pics, first is Linda Evangelista
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	linda_9.jpg
Views:	186
Size:	60.6 KB
ID:	1496  
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2003, 16:03   #553
Teresa
Guest
 
Gisele
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	0049numero.jpg
Views:	355
Size:	64.2 KB
ID:	1497  
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2003, 16:06   #554
Teresa
Guest
 
Mrs Figo
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	helen svedin.jpg
Views:	224
Size:	11.8 KB
ID:	1498  
  Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2003, 03:26   #555
Mushfiq
Guest
 
uhu Gisele

By the way...Laudrup.....blame who? :p I am on the safe side I am innocent....right Teresa? So Laudrup when u would put up a show...ladies perhaps are desperately waiting :p
  Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:20.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.