AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-07-2007, 10:46   #5626

Sleep

Registered User
 
Join Date: 07 2006
Fave Players: Pirlo, Vicente, Joaquin, Ronaldinho, Beckham, Pato
Sleep is on a distinguished road
Juve beat Ajax that time, right? I was very sad that night, poor Ajax, poor Litmanen

Tony: what is so funny, I think our Zlatanov can be more famous if we call him short Zlatan

ZlatanOV: in the article, it quote henry's words shortly means: he is happy to come to barca. It's a very strong team so it's hard to be a starter. So he can wait.

Last edited by Sleep; 10-07-2007 at 10:53.
Sleep is offline  
Old 10-07-2007, 10:49   #5627

Ghost

Registered User
 
Ghost's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2007
Fave Players: Bergkamp, v.Basten, v.Persie
Ghost is on a distinguished road
Ronaldo cannot be fully fit for the whole season, hes too injury prone. Pippo wont last the whole season as he cant play all the matches, so all we have left is Gilla.

Wow I cant wait.
Ghost is offline  
Old 10-07-2007, 10:49   #5628

Tony29.

Registered User
 
Tony29.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2006
Location: South Slavia
Tony29. is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleep
Juve beat Ajax that time, right? I was very sad that night, poor Ajax, poor Litmanen
Yes, we revenged you

Btw, hwmook, when was the last time Milan were World Champions ?
__________________
People always call it luck when you've acted more sensibly than they have
Tony29. is offline  
Old 10-07-2007, 10:53   #5629

Milanista4ever

Registered User
 
Join Date: 02 2006
Milanista4ever is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony29.
Yes, we revenged you

Btw, hwmook, when was the last time Milan were World Champions ?
We lost it a few times recently but its a one-off game really and South Americans take it extremely seriously anyways... we still hold the record of winning it though, also losing it is nothing like losing CL.... in 5 months time Milan would get another crack at it you know
Milanista4ever is offline  
Old 10-07-2007, 10:56   #5630

Ghost

Registered User
 
Ghost's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2007
Fave Players: Bergkamp, v.Basten, v.Persie
Ghost is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleep
A club can't succeed in every transfer. It's the reason I think. If Milan had gotten dinho then no eto'o, no suazo.

I think it's the same reason that MU got both Anderson and Nani <both accept>

Zlatan, It's a old news, I can still find it. But in a Asian language, can you understand?
Trust me, I should know.

There is no way Henry will even consider being on the bench and Im sure before Barca even put a bid in for him they assured him of first team football. The type of person and character he is he wont settle for the bench, even in this season when he was injured he was too eager to come on to the field and play. He wouldnt of left a team of guaranteed first team football into another team where he will be kept on the bench. Its a bit like Chelsea getting Sheva and him saying he would be happy on the bench - what is the likeliness of that?
Ghost is offline  
Old 10-07-2007, 10:58   #5631

rosoneri_11

Registered User
 
rosoneri_11's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2006
Location: I'm behind you!
Fave Players: P.Maldini,Gattuso,Van Basten
rosoneri_11 is on a distinguished road
From:http://www.channel4.com/sport/footba...ia/jul10e.html

Bianchi nears City switch Tuesday 10 July, 2007

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Manchester City have agreed a fee with Reggina for marksman Rolando Bianchi and the move is set to be completed on Wednesday.

The ex-Atalanta striker rose from obscurity to write his name on several Serie A shopping lists after firing the Calabrian minnows to top-flight survival last term with 18 goals.

A summer move was inevitable with Juventus and Napoli both allegedly lining up a swoop, but now it seems Bianchi is ready to ply his trade abroad and Manchester City are set to pounce.

New City boss Sven Goran Eriksson is an admirer of the 24-year-old and has encouraged the club’s owner Thaksin Shinawatra to table an offer of just under £9m with payment in three annual installments.

"We have reached a preliminary agreement with Manchester City for a transfer fee of £8.8m," Reggina President Pasquale Foti confirmed.

It had been suggested that Bianchi would favour a move to Spain with Atletico Madrid in the frame, but the La Liga side are yet to make any approach.

Messina’s Christian Rigano’ may be the former Atalanta ace's replacement at the Stadio Granillo.

The 33-year-old is keen to quit the Biancoscudati and has also been linked to Austrian side Red Bull Salzburg who are led by ex-Azzurri tactician Giovanni Trapattoni.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bye, bye Bianchi ! Galiani liked him a lot and proposed him to Carlo.
rosoneri_11 is offline  
Old 10-07-2007, 11:00   #5632

Warro Bantan

Moderator
 
Warro Bantan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
Warro Bantan will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stitch
I think I'm the first who mentioned Riquelme to Milan on this thread, a month or two ago. Everybody were against me, but look at you now
You might claim that privilige Stitch, but I dont recall not wanting him to come to Milan...I have always thought he was an excellent player, though I confess to thinking that he probably wouldnt work in Milan´s tactical set up, until I saw how he has played with Messi on the pitch for Argentina in the ongoing Copa America tournament.

His languid style, (a la Pirlo) can be perfectly coordinated with a fast, dribbling attacker like Kaka, though Messi´s close control is way better than our Brazilian superstar´s, Kaka will be deft enough to use the space created by Riquelme to his advantage....Pirlo similar to Riquelme, but less of a dribbler, takes less time on the ball, and has perhaps a longer range of passing, but both are quick to see a player moving into space...and find him with a defense splitting pass.

I have said all that to say that IMO, Riquelme could fit into our system, but at the expense of Pirlo, and with the addition of Ambro, or Gourcuff....

Ultimately however, I dont really think the Argentine 10 will come to Milan, but I can sure argue a case for him so to do!
__________________
I Love Milan.
Warro Bantan is offline  
Old 10-07-2007, 11:14   #5633

Sleep

Registered User
 
Join Date: 07 2006
Fave Players: Pirlo, Vicente, Joaquin, Ronaldinho, Beckham, Pato
Sleep is on a distinguished road
@medellinbandit: I don't really understand you, the sentence "Trust me, I should know" . Everything is changing. Henry is 30 now. And comparing to Eto'o, Messi, Ronaldinho, he is not better than them. More than that, the three are working very well, Henry is a new comer, no way he can kick one of the three out to be a starter immediately. When Shevchenko went to Chelsea, there was no world class striker there, and at that time, maybe no striker in the world could kick Shevchenko out of a team. It's very diffirent between these two.
Sleep is offline  
Old 10-07-2007, 11:25   #5634

Hasan Rossonero

Registered User
 
Hasan Rossonero's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2004
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Rivera, Maldini, Del Piero, Baggio, Nesta, Pirlo
Hasan Rossonero is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleep
@medellinbandit: I don't really understand you, the sentence "Trust me, I should know" . Everything is changing. Henry is 30 now. And comparing to Eto'o, Messi, Ronaldinho, he is not better than them. More than that, the three are working very well, Henry is a new comer, no way he can kick one of the three out to be a starter immediately. When Shevchenko went to Chelsea, there was no world class striker there, and at that time, maybe no striker in the world could kick Shevchenko out of a team. It's very diffirent between these two.
He's saying that because he is a big fan of Henry/Arsenal, so he has followed the player quite closely.

Last edited by Hasan Rossonero; 10-07-2007 at 11:29.
Hasan Rossonero is offline  
Old 10-07-2007, 11:53   #5635

Warro Bantan

Moderator
 
Warro Bantan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
Warro Bantan will become famous soon enough
Sleep, valid points on the Henry to Barca thingy, but I disagree that Barca would spend such a large amount of money (relatively speaking) and not have intentions to start him...likewise, I do not think Henry would give up a guaranteed starting place for the bench at another club...

Believe me, I am sure he was told he would be guaranteed a starting spot...he was Arsenal captain, and with his ego, I dont see him meekly sitting on the bench vs Valencia, Real Madrid, or any opponents Barca have in Europe...

Which lends credence to the thinking that Ronaldinho or Etoo would be on their way out...Etoo has declared to all who will listen that he isnt interested in Milan, which according to silly season rules, means nothing, likewise Galliani´s statement about the nationality of our next purchase in the attacking department.
__________________
I Love Milan.
Warro Bantan is offline  
Old 10-07-2007, 12:11   #5636

Giorgos

Registered User
 
Giorgos's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2006
Location: Greece,Thessaloniki (Macedonia)
Fave Players: Van Basten, Maldini, Savicevic
Giorgos is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystik
If Riquelme comes, who would he shove to the bench ? Kaka ?, Pirlo ?


Nowhere, i ile also Riquelme very much but he can't play for us. Except if Pirlo, Kaka and Riquelme play together. The problem is who will defend?
__________________
PAOK Thessaloniki for Ever....
Giorgos is offline  
Old 10-07-2007, 12:16   #5637

Giorgos

Registered User
 
Giorgos's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2006
Location: Greece,Thessaloniki (Macedonia)
Fave Players: Van Basten, Maldini, Savicevic
Giorgos is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by rosoneri_11
Yes we can.We can play the Christmas Tree system.



-------------------------Ronaldo-----------------------------

-------------Ronaldinho--------------Kaka----------------------


--------Gourcuff-----------Pirlo---------------Gattuso---------


Janku---------------Kaladze---------Nesta------------Oddo--------




Remember we won the CL by playing that system.Not only at the final but many games, and also we played very beautifull football with that system.


Sorry Ros, but i am old fashined, i prefer 2 strikers. However as someone else said here is the past, Barcelona cannot keep 4 big stars so Ro will probably come, i don't want him.
__________________
PAOK Thessaloniki for Ever....
Giorgos is offline  
Old 10-07-2007, 12:33   #5638

Ghost

Registered User
 
Ghost's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2007
Fave Players: Bergkamp, v.Basten, v.Persie
Ghost is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleep
@medellinbandit: I don't really understand you, the sentence "Trust me, I should know" . Everything is changing. Henry is 30 now. And comparing to Eto'o, Messi, Ronaldinho, he is not better than them. More than that, the three are working very well, Henry is a new comer, no way he can kick one of the three out to be a starter immediately. When Shevchenko went to Chelsea, there was no world class striker there, and at that time, maybe no striker in the world could kick Shevchenko out of a team. It's very diffirent between these two.
The reason I have said what I have is pretty much explained by Hasan. I have followed Henry ever since he left Juve for Arsenal back in 1999. I have watched him progress and as I may not know him personally I have a pretty good idea as most would do if they watched him as long as I have on his football decisions.

The first would easily be he would find it essential to be in the starting line up at Barcelona.
Ghost is offline  
Old 10-07-2007, 12:34   #5639

Tony29.

Registered User
 
Tony29.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2006
Location: South Slavia
Tony29. is on a distinguished road
Cruyff says it's not possible all 4 of Barcelona stars to play together.

Rijkaard non potrà giocare regolarmente con quattro stelle di prim’ordine in attacco. A volte potrà accadere, ma solo eccezionalmente. Dipenderà dal gioco, dal tempo e dal risultato ma solitamente ci sono tre posti per quattro giocatori. In futuro però ci sarà la Coppa d'Africa e alcuni giocatori si allontaneranno, senza contare gli infortuni.."

Translation :
Rijkaard won't be able to use all 4 of them in the attack regularly. At times they can all play together. It will depend on the play, on the time and on the result but realisticaly there are only 3 spots available for 4 players. Still, there will be Coppa d'Africa and some of them won't be available (Eto'o) . Also , there are possible injuries .....
__________________
People always call it luck when you've acted more sensibly than they have
Tony29. is offline  
Old 10-07-2007, 13:04   #5640

Jim_UK

Registered User
 
Jim_UK's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2001
Location: England
Jim_UK is on a distinguished road
I am going away for 3 days, i wonder if we will sign anyone while i'm gone??
__________________
... Is watching you ...
Jim_UK is offline  
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:49.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.