![]() |
|
|
#556 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 07 2001
Location: England
![]() |
I can't see the Empoli - Milan video on there in the list. They have Lazio - Juventus. But nothing else for December 6th
![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#558 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 11 1999
Location: Singapore
![]() |
OMG... Wat a goal!!! It's has been some time since we score such a scorcher...
__________________
Now that we are up there wre we belong, Let surpass this level and achieve the next higher level Forza Milan |
|
|
|
|
|
#559 |
|
Guest
|
Salute to KaKa !
|
|
|
|
#560 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 04 2003
Location: Where I live
Fave Players: Old Man
![]() |
Quote:
Sorry , they deleted it in both sites i think , cos these 2 clips are exactly the same version , except the one in acmilan.com has the Milan Channel logo I will post the links right after I got them next time The link I got from the Empoli_Milan match HL from this site is mms://BBwms.libero.it/sport_video/mpw20031206210225_300_V.asf btw anyone interested in Lazio_Juve ? mms://BBwms.libero.it/sport_video/mpw20031206232906_300_V.asf
__________________
We are the champions!!We are the champions!! ![]() Miss you dearie ! Miss you MW ! Miss you Durian ! Last edited by Maldini3; 07-12-2003 at 20:40. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#561 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 07 2001
Location: England
![]() |
I was just wondering what people's favourite Milan goals are ? I know there are the pretty obvious ones, George Weah's solo effort and Shevchenkos wonder strike against Juventus, to name just 2. But do people have others that stand out in their minds ?
Me personally i just always liked the way we went about demolishing Monaco in the semi final of the Champion's League in 94, a couple of those goals were peaches ![]() If you have any links to your favourite goals, post them up ![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#562 | |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 03 2002
![]() |
Quote:
Definitely the best in my opinion, so far for this season. Jeff |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#563 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 04 2003
Location: Where I live
Fave Players: Old Man
![]() |
The best goal so far this season for me was Sheva's goal in the match vs Samp in serie A when we won 3-0 .
It was started from Pirlo-->Serginho-->Seedorf-->Serginho-->JDT-->Serginho-->Sheva-->GOALLLLLL 0-2 for Milan !!! mms://a209.e.vm.akamaistream.net/7/209/9811/7d3c7137/soccerit.download.akamai.com/9811/AcMilan/file_stream/5695_str200.asf very nice replay by acmilan.com ![]()
__________________
We are the champions!!We are the champions!! ![]() Miss you dearie ! Miss you MW ! Miss you Durian ! Last edited by Maldini3; 10-12-2003 at 01:55. |
|
|
|
|
|
#564 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 11 1999
Location: Denmark,Sønderjylland
Fave Players: THE ONE AND ONLY: ANDREA PIRLO!
![]() |
Still no hightligts from Milan-Boca??
__________________
-----------------www.AcMilan.DK---------------- ---------------Milan Tifosi Denmark--------------- -----------------Official Fanclub-----------------
|
|
|
|
|
|
#565 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 02 2002
Location: Sweden
Fave Players: Sheva e Kakà
![]() |
Check Raisport for the highlights. I dont know where, but I've seen the highlights there.
Tomasson 1-0 http://209.151.89.69/ACMilanBoca1.avi Donnet 1-1 http://209.151.89.69/ACMilanBoca2.avi Penalties (miss from Costacurta and Schiavi winner) http://209.151.89.69/ACMilanBocaPenalty.avi ...This match is erased from my mind now.
__________________
I've got a devil in me |
|
|
|
|
|
#566 |
|
Guest
|
sorry its a bit off topic ...
can i get totti's goal against Empoli ... i heard its a beautiful spoon goal |
|
|
|
#567 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 07 2001
Location: Philly, USA
![]() |
Quote:
__________________
ALL MEN ARE EQUAL. BUT SOME ARE MORE EQUAL THAN OTHERS. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#568 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 11 1999
Location: Denmark,Sønderjylland
Fave Players: THE ONE AND ONLY: ANDREA PIRLO!
![]() |
Highlights Milan-Udinese?
__________________
-----------------www.AcMilan.DK---------------- ---------------Milan Tifosi Denmark--------------- -----------------Official Fanclub-----------------
|
|
|
|
|
|
#569 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 04 2003
Location: Where I live
Fave Players: Old Man
![]() |
mms://BBwms.libero.it/sport_video/mpw20031221192403_300_V.asf
__________________
We are the champions!!We are the champions!! ![]() Miss you dearie ! Miss you MW ! Miss you Durian ! |
|
|
|
|
|
#570 | |
|
Guest
|
Quote:
![]() |
|
|