![]() |
|
|
#571 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 07 2001
Location: Philly, USA
![]() |
Quote:
If you need any Serie A goal videos just go here from now on : http://www.xtratime.org/forums/showt...&pagenumber=33
__________________
ALL MEN ARE EQUAL. BUT SOME ARE MORE EQUAL THAN OTHERS. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#572 |
|
Guest
|
thx alot
![]() |
|
|
|
#573 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 02 2002
Location: Sweden
Fave Players: Sheva e Kakà
![]() |
Damnit! The official website of AC Milan have released a video with highlights of Roma - Milan with Pellegatti who's commentating the match.
But now you have to pay to enter the video- and picturesection. Can anyone, who have access to the videopage, post the link here (if it works)? I would be so thankful!
__________________
I've got a devil in me |
|
|
|
|
|
#574 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 08 2000
Location: Melbourne, Australia
![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#575 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 04 2003
Location: Where I live
Fave Players: Old Man
![]() |
Roma_Milan 1-2
mms://BBwms.libero.it/sport_video/mpw20040106231321_300_V.asf ![]()
__________________
We are the champions!!We are the champions!! ![]() Miss you dearie ! Miss you MW ! Miss you Durian ! |
|
|
|
|
|
#576 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 12 2003
Location: U.S.A
Fave Players: all Ac milan players espacialy Maldini, inzaghi
![]() |
thank you Maldini 3 for the goals video of roma 1- milan 2
I realy love it and I knew that Milan will win |
|
|
|
|
|
#577 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 07 2001
Location: Philly, USA
![]() |
Did anybody subscribe to ACMilan.com. Because it looks like they are now uploading the full matches. I was just wondering if it's true.
__________________
ALL MEN ARE EQUAL. BUT SOME ARE MORE EQUAL THAN OTHERS. |
|
|
|
|
|
#578 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 04 2003
Location: Where I live
Fave Players: Old Man
![]() |
Quote:
) The link I posted is nearly the same what they upload on acmilan.com . You ppl pls check XT's serie A goals topic, they have a good quality match HL n goals videos there ps : I am not that stupid subribing acmilan.com ![]()
__________________
We are the champions!!We are the champions!! ![]() Miss you dearie ! Miss you MW ! Miss you Durian ! |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#579 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 04 2003
Location: Where I live
Fave Players: Old Man
![]() |
Milan _ Reggina 3-1
Kaka Kaka Pirlo mms://BBwms.libero.it/sport_video/mpw20040111183803_300_V.asf
__________________
We are the champions!!We are the champions!! ![]() Miss you dearie ! Miss you MW ! Miss you Durian ! |
|
|
|
|
|
#580 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Copenhagen
Fave Players: Nesta, Sheva, Pirlo, Rui Costa
![]() |
Anyone who have a link to the goals from the Coppa Italia victory over Roma ??
I have checked Raisport, who allways have the goals from the Serie A, but can´t find them anywhere ![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#581 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 08 2001
Location: Oman & Florida
Fave Players: D.A.M, M.V.B, Gullit, Rijkard,Maldini,Scheva,Kaka
![]() |
Milan v Roma
I need video of milan v roma ( seria A) in .avi format only plz.
__________________
Falah Al-lawati geocities.com/fallawati Ac Milan Fan since Gullit Moved to AC We Are The Champions |
|
|
|
|
|
#582 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 09 2002
Location: Madrid (Spain)
![]() |
Re: Milan v Roma
Quote:
Here it is ![]()
__________________
¡FORZA MILÁN! ![]() Questo è il Milan. Questo è un club, un intero ambiente, che si dimostra unico proprio perchè non si fa travolgere da un verdetto pesante. ![]() La Fede Morirà Con Noi. Non Prima. SoLo Chi Cade, Può Risorgere Campione siamo noi!! Milanista Per Sempre! ![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#583 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Stockholm, Sweden
![]() |
No, it's not!
![]() Well, I can't find anyway... ![]()
__________________
Milano siamo noi!
|
|
|
|
|
|
#584 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 02 2001
Location: Singapore
![]() |
This is the seed of last night match. Full match video. 333M
http://btmsg.newsgroup.com.hk/bt.cgi...oma.rm.torrent |
|
|
|
|
|
#585 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Copenhagen
Fave Players: Nesta, Sheva, Pirlo, Rui Costa
![]() |
Quote:
Has the file been renamed or what ?? What file type is it ?? real player, media player or what ?? |
|
|
|
|