AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Players

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-05-2009, 15:10   #571

Filipéz 182

Registered User
 
Filipéz 182's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2003
Location: Poppel City (belgium)
Fave Players: Flamini, Pato, G.Rossi, T.Silva, Hazard, Lukaku
Filipéz 182 is an unknown quantity at this point
maybe carlo was talking about gourcuff how he was when he was at milan, a few seasons back. at least I hope thats what he meant, becouse I really want to see him here again, amazing player!!
Filipéz 182 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 16:04   #572

gregapenny

Registered User
 
gregapenny's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2007
gregapenny is on a distinguished road
OMG that statement from Ancelotti is very old. I think he said that about Gourcuff about a month later when he was loaned to Bordeaux. And yes, he was talking about how he was when he was in Milan...
gregapenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 18:04   #573

ACMILAN1983

Registered User
 
ACMILAN1983's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
ACMILAN1983 will become famous soon enough
That comment from Carlo was from a while back (unless he said it again). If i remember rightly, he was talking about Gourcuff when he was at Milan.
ACMILAN1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 10:20   #574

Christian

Registered User
 
Christian's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2009
Location: Denmark
Fave Players: Pirlo, Gattuso, Pato, Nesta, Pippo, Maldini, etc.
Christian is on a distinguished road
There's finally some positive comments from Carlo about Yoann.

“I would be very happy is Gourcuff returns next season, but it all depends on what Bordeaux decide to do. He has matured a lot there.

www.goal.com
Christian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 17:52   #575

K77SH C

Registered User
 
K77SH C's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Kaka, Gourcuff and Cissokho
K77SH C is on a distinguished road
Here is an interesting video about Gourcuff's latest goal

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r7_GpEAnwIY
__________________

Its SPEEDORF actually
K77SH C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 03:25   #576

ACMILAN1983

Registered User
 
ACMILAN1983's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
ACMILAN1983 will become famous soon enough
It was actually a good header, but his whole move in the goal was great. Starting off with the pass and then making the run forward to get to the attack is a commendable quality, never mind the effort he put into doing it. Without trying to have a dig, I can't imagine Seedorf ever doing the same.
ACMILAN1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 11:15   #577

mrki

Registered User
 
mrki's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Croatia
Fave Players: Maldini, Boban, Inzaghi
mrki is on a distinguished road
Yoan has showed in his first game in Milan that he tends to go to the final quater of the field to finish the plays, and oftenly is ready to play in the box alongside two forwards. His heading is good, this is not coincidence. Also the pass with the outside of the foot was brilliant.

If Dinho did that half of Europe would say:"Dinho is back, bla,bla..." But noone cares about Gourcuff.

Allez Yoan! We are waiting for you to play with Rinho, Flamini, Kaka', Pato and Adebayor next year
__________________
"Where others have succeeded, I have always failed..." Jacques Clouseau
mrki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 16:25   #578

rinogattuso

Registered User
 
rinogattuso's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2007
Location: BiH
Fave Players: Rino,Ricky,Sandro & Pirlo
rinogattuso is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrki View Post
Yoan has showed in his first game in Milan that he tends to go to the final quater of the field to finish the plays, and oftenly is ready to play in the box alongside two forwards. His heading is good, this is not coincidence. Also the pass with the outside of the foot was brilliant.

If Dinho did that half of Europe would say:"Dinho is back, bla,bla..." But noone cares about Gourcuff.

Allez Yoan! We are waiting for you to play with Rinho, Flamini, Kaka', Pato and Adebayor next year
On Yoan future will decide at end od may that is oficial I don't think why you belive in cildrish crap from another tread "Some source from Millanelo" blah blah..

I think chance is 50-50 to get him back!
__________________
..FLAMINI a Defensive Monster..
rinogattuso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 23:39   #579

mihan

Registered User
 
mihan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2000
Location: Canada
mihan is on a distinguished road
Again, it's not about what Carletto said to media, it's the management. Gourcuff would demand 4M wage, while under such circumstance Milan would offer 3M I guess. With Seedorf, Beckham, Kaka and Dinho stay, it's very hard. Offloading one of them will make the deal much more possible, and everyone knows who should be, the unlikely one.
mihan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 22:39   #580

Mystik

Registered User
 
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: Caribbean
Fave Players: Kaka, Pato, Messi, Iniesta, Nesta, Gourcuff, Cesc
Mystik is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaka
MILAN - In the same interview Kaka then went back to the declarations which had pushed Ancelotti to pull his ears: "I never said that we must buy Gerrard: I was asked what player I like and I quoted his name. Unfortunately I think that it's a transfer which is impossible. Gourcuff? I'm very happy of seeing that he is having a great season, he scores many goals and has also played with the French national team. I know that his period with us was not easy, he suffered, but if he returns it will not be the same, and he already belongs to Milan."
acmilan.com

Someone else from Milan with something good to say. I really wanna hear what Clarence has to say about him.
Mystik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-05-2009, 02:12   #581

Tony75

Registered User
 
Tony75's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 1999
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Fave Players: Pato, Silva, Abate
Tony75 is on a distinguished road
No doubt something from the pillows of carlo & clarence.
__________________
The best time to plant a tree is 20 years ago. The next best time is right now.
Tony75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-05-2009, 02:39   #582

gregapenny

Registered User
 
gregapenny's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2007
gregapenny is on a distinguished road
Hey guys I think that all this hate for Clarence is wrong. I mean it's Carlo who is always playing him. What do you think that Seedorf will say to Carlo when he picks him in the starting eleven time after time? In an interview one or two months ago Clarence said that he is playing way too much. And that was when he was injured. And I think only that two or three weeks he didn't play, otherwise he was always in our starting eleven.

It would be interesting to see who of all our players played the most minutes this year. I think Seedorf was the one who played the most. Besides that I think he was the only one who actually played in all of our summer friendly's...If we would use Seedorf wisely and rotate our starting eleven, Clarence would get some rest and believe me he would be playing much better. And if a guy like Rui Costa got benched and didn't complain for a minute, than Seedorf can be benched too. And that would help everyone involved: Milan and Seedorf...
gregapenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-05-2009, 03:37   #583

ACMILAN1983

Registered User
 
ACMILAN1983's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
ACMILAN1983 will become famous soon enough
Supposedly Bayern are making a push to try and get Gourcuff. Supposedly they're willing to throw Toni into the deal to make it happen. My feeling on the matter is "thanks but no thanks".
ACMILAN1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-05-2009, 11:20   #584

Mystik

Registered User
 
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: Caribbean
Fave Players: Kaka, Pato, Messi, Iniesta, Nesta, Gourcuff, Cesc
Mystik is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by gregapenny View Post
Hey guys I think that all this hate for Clarence is wrong. I mean it's Carlo who is always playing him. What do you think that Seedorf will say to Carlo when he picks him in the starting eleven time after time? In an interview one or two months ago Clarence said that he is playing way too much. And that was when he was injured. And I think only that two or three weeks he didn't play, otherwise he was always in our starting eleven.

It would be interesting to see who of all our players played the most minutes this year. I think Seedorf was the one who played the most. Besides that I think he was the only one who actually played in all of our summer friendly's...If we would use Seedorf wisely and rotate our starting eleven, Clarence would get some rest and believe me he would be playing much better. And if a guy like Rui Costa got benched and didn't complain for a minute, than Seedorf can be benched too. And that would help everyone involved: Milan and Seedorf...
Buddy don't take me so seriously I just brought Clarence up as a joke

Regarding Bayern, I think Gourcuff's dad will probably push for a move to Bayern before a move to Milan simply because Milan has so many AM's whle on the otherhand, if Ribery leaves Bayern then Gourcuff could be the lead playmaker there. This would be a good experience leading up to the WC.

All these positive comments of late, make me think that maybe the management are actually considering bringing him back after all and are trying to butter him up. They'll have to do a pretty good job though after lying to him once already.
Mystik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-05-2009, 18:20   #585

Samaldinho

Registered User
 
Samaldinho's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2004
Samaldinho is on a distinguished road
The way it looks, one of Seedorf or Ronaldinho will leave. I feel that Ronaldinho will be given the summer to work harder and check his attitude, if he doesn't put in the work, then its Ronaldinho on the way out and Seedorf will stay.

That being said, once one of them leaves, it makes perfect sense to bring in Gourcuff, who can probably do what Kaka did to Rui Costa, that way Seedorf or Dinho (prob Seedorf) will be able to ease his way out of the side as Rui Costa did.

Gourcuff leaving Milan for whoever means that the club has faith in Ronaldinho turning things around, because there are moments when Dinho and Kaka play very well together (Inter goal anyone?) It seems that its not about whether they can play together or not, but more about can Dinho get used to the pace and structure of Serie A and more importantly, Milan's style.

Against Juve, Dinho constantly tried lob-style passes, that would have worked at Barca, they were his bread-and-butter. However, in Serie A, defenses don't allow those balls to land, let alone get to a striker's feet. It's really about how motivated Ronaldinho can be, whether that lies with him, Carlo, the club, or us as fans.

If Gourcuff returns, and we keep Seedorf and Dinho, that means that Seedorf is going to be pushed back more into part of the midfield 3 in our formation. I think we underestimate the importance of depth, looking at Real Madrid, Man Utd, and other squads, they are massive, with tons of good players sitting on the bench.

The only reason Milan won the CL in 2007 was because we were extremely lucky with injuries, few of our starting 11 were injured, and never were we placed in a position like we were this year.

Gourcuff is a complicated transfer, sometimes I feel that the management sees something we don't, that he might explode in France, but he would fail to make the step up to Serie A. Whatever the situation, Milan is the final decider.
Samaldinho is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:55.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.