AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Games & Tactics > UEFA Champions League

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-04-2007, 09:12   #571

ACMILAN1983

Registered User
 
ACMILAN1983's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
ACMILAN1983 will become famous soon enough
I suggest people ignore Richest Country as he is obviously trolling. Richest Country, if your going to troll and try to incite trouble then I suggest you leave.
ACMILAN1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2007, 09:22   #572

Mehdi

Registered User
 
Join Date: 12 2004
Mehdi is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richest Country
sorry, guys.
i was in greek this week and could not in the internet.
but now im back at good old germany and so i can laugh now at you...
It's rare to find a German fan with no class but I guess there's always a first time.
Mehdi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2007, 09:41   #573

remote2book

Registered User
 
remote2book's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Fave Players: ALL milan players, juninho, benzema
remote2book is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by King tiger
ur gay ? ? ?
hahaha....mite be..
__________________
"It is the team of my heart and colors of my soul"---Cesare Maldini Forza Milan for life

Inchinati al diavolo
remote2book is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2007, 10:28   #574

Jeff

Moderator
 
Join Date: 03 2002
Jeff is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACMILAN1983
I suggest people ignore Richest Country as he is obviously trolling. Richest Country, if your going to troll and try to incite trouble then I suggest you leave.
Does his signature involve political insensitivity?
Jeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2007, 10:50   #575

Rico

Registered User
 
Rico's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2007
Location: Skive
Fave Players: Kaka, Massaro, Ancelotti, Gullit, Sheva, Albertini
Rico is on a distinguished road
My name is Rico. I love Milan.

Forza Maldini and Nesta. They form one of the most bitching defence lines in the world. On top of that there is Ronaldo in top form.

When you think of it Milan are passing a good period.
Rico is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2007, 15:34   #576

ACMILAN1983

Registered User
 
ACMILAN1983's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
ACMILAN1983 will become famous soon enough
Welcome Rico

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff
Does his signature involve political insensitivity?
Probably not political insensitivity, but it's pretty offensive. I don't really care though, he's not really worth the trouble, losers don't deserve recognition
ACMILAN1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2007, 03:55   #577

Kui

Registered User
 
Kui's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 1999
Location: I ke one a Kaku'ihewa
Fave Players: Roby Donadoni, Chico Evani, Franco Baresi
Kui is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACMILAN1983
I suggest people ignore Richest Country as he is obviously trolling. Richest Country, if your going to troll and try to incite trouble then I suggest you leave.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mehdi
It's rare to find a German fan with no class but I guess there's always a first time.
Perhaps before judging Richest Country, we ought to find the reason why he writes such things. Isnt there a precedence of this from our own FANS? Compared to members here who trash there own team at every friggin chance, what he's said is minutia.
I dont condone or endorse Richest Country, but I sure am not going to slam him without pointing out the shortcomings within our own!
Some deep soul searching is in wanting here now isnt it?
__________________
The sure provisions of my lord,
Attend me to all my days.
O may thine house be mine abode,
And all my works be praise.
There would I find a settled rest,
Where other go and come;
No more a stranger nor a guest,
But like a child at home.

My Shepherd will...

KZION Radio
Kui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2007, 04:28   #578

Jim_UK

Registered User
 
Jim_UK's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2001
Location: England
Jim_UK is on a distinguished road
Hmmm ... Richest Country in Greece ..... Tony 29 in Greece .... the plot thickens

__________________
... Is watching you ...
Jim_UK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2007, 05:27   #579

ACMILAN1983

Registered User
 
ACMILAN1983's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
ACMILAN1983 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kui
Perhaps before judging Richest Country, we ought to find the reason why he writes such things. Isnt there a precedence of this from our own FANS? Compared to members here who trash there own team at every friggin chance, what he's said is minutia.
I dont condone or endorse Richest Country, but I sure am not going to slam him without pointing out the shortcomings within our own!
Some deep soul searching is in wanting here now isnt it?
Well that depends, since he joined every post he makes is to try and incite anger, which being a Milan fan or not is simply not acceptable behaviour.
ACMILAN1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2007, 05:47   #580

Kui

Registered User
 
Kui's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 1999
Location: I ke one a Kaku'ihewa
Fave Players: Roby Donadoni, Chico Evani, Franco Baresi
Kui is on a distinguished road
Well seems we're getting selective than arent we? How much posts has he made? Like a dozen or so. We get Milan fans that do this on a daily basis. Trash the team, trash the coach, trash Berlu, trash Galliani, trash the transfer season, trash other teams as well, trash any hope, trash this forum, etc, etc, etc.
Again I'm not condoning what this Richest Country fella is doing. Wasnt it you who responded to me in a post that members have a right to say what they feel? I'm certain it was you who said so. Why the change? Dont get me wrong.... it's just that it is a total 180 from what you responded to me few weeks ago.
I'll agree with boths sides that you're taking. I think people should post what they want, and yet everyone and anyone should have the right to respond and challenge these folks.
Rather than us being passive with this guy, we should hold him to account of what he wrote, save it til after the 2nd leg and throw it right back at him. No???? He might learn a thing or two from it... he might not, but he can talk all the trash he wants to withouot anything to back it up with as of yet.
I tell you... there are so many exceptions in this forum these days that nobody even has or knows the rules. The rules only come out selectively not when some actually is doing or saying wrong things, but only when people dont like what they hear.
__________________
The sure provisions of my lord,
Attend me to all my days.
O may thine house be mine abode,
And all my works be praise.
There would I find a settled rest,
Where other go and come;
No more a stranger nor a guest,
But like a child at home.

My Shepherd will...

KZION Radio
Kui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2007, 07:25   #581

ACMILAN1983

Registered User
 
ACMILAN1983's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
ACMILAN1983 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kui
Well seems we're getting selective than arent we? How much posts has he made? Like a dozen or so. We get Milan fans that do this on a daily basis. Trash the team, trash the coach, trash Berlu, trash Galliani, trash the transfer season, trash other teams as well, trash any hope, trash this forum, etc, etc, etc.
Again I'm not condoning what this Richest Country fella is doing. Wasnt it you who responded to me in a post that members have a right to say what they feel? I'm certain it was you who said so. Why the change? Dont get me wrong.... it's just that it is a total 180 from what you responded to me few weeks ago.
I'll agree with boths sides that you're taking. I think people should post what they want, and yet everyone and anyone should have the right to respond and challenge these folks.
Rather than us being passive with this guy, we should hold him to account of what he wrote, save it til after the 2nd leg and throw it right back at him. No???? He might learn a thing or two from it... he might not, but he can talk all the trash he wants to withouot anything to back it up with as of yet.
I tell you... there are so many exceptions in this forum these days that nobody even has or knows the rules. The rules only come out selectively not when some actually is doing or saying wrong things, but only when people dont like what they hear.
Being selective how? I don't remember complaining about his other posts so much, I assumed he'd be here for a little friendly banter. But now to come and say his return is to laugh at us is only likely to cause trouble. If you think I'm being selective, then I suggest you look at my attitude towards most fans of other clubs, as I know for a fact I don't treat them differently to Milan fans.

And no, this isn't 180 degrees of what I said to you before. Richest Country came here with the purpose to incite anger in Milan fans to "laugh at us" for a poor result. The posters you're talking about were stating their opinion. Though you and I may not like it, their motive for posting was completely different.

It's up to posters whether they take my suggestion or not. Quite frankly that's all it was, I never said anyone had to do it. However, I also posted that with the thought in mind that if people retort against this guy, then it could lead to quite a bit of trouble.

If the part that's been put in bold is supposed to suggest me or another mod is taking advantage of our position to control what is said in the forums, then I suggest sending a complaint to Debs or Reza. This not only applies to you, but anyone who feels this way.
ACMILAN1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2007, 10:04   #582

humanTORCH

Registered User
 
humanTORCH's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2002
Location: Near the EQUATOR!
Fave Players: Sheva,Zidane,Boban,MVB
humanTORCH is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim_UK
Hmmm ... Richest Country in Greece ..... Tony 29 in Greece .... the plot thickens

well....tony is that you.
__________________
One time Van Basten said to me: Why do Milan keep winning while the others don't?
I answered: Marco, we want to remain in the memory as a side that wins in a certain way, we must entertain the public because it's just not the winning that counts.'
- Arrigo Sacchi
humanTORCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2007, 09:21   #583

Kui

Registered User
 
Kui's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 1999
Location: I ke one a Kaku'ihewa
Fave Players: Roby Donadoni, Chico Evani, Franco Baresi
Kui is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACMILAN1983
Being selective how? I don't remember complaining about his other posts so much, I assumed he'd be here for a little friendly banter. But now to come and say his return is to laugh at us is only likely to cause trouble.
Let me apologise for zero-ing on you. That really isnt my intention. Let me however bring to your attention...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACMILAN=1983
If you think I'm being selective, then I suggest you look at my attitude towards most fans of other clubs, as I know for a fact I don't treat them differently to Milan fans.
And no, this isn't 180 degrees of what I said to you before. Richest Country came here with the purpose to incite anger in Milan fans to "laugh at us" for a poor result. The posters you're talking about were stating their opinion. Though you and I may not like it, their motive for posting was completely different
In this case you might be doing that Dev. Look... what he wrote here is so minute compared to what our own fans say here every given chance they get to incite trouble. They do so by trashing our team. Now if they have a right to do that (even in the most unfair manner), I think what Richest Country is doing as small potatos and he too can push buttons like every and any Milan trash talkers we have in here including our own fans. Let him laugh all he wants. The best laugh is the last one and that is yet to happen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACMILAN1983
It's up to posters whether they take my suggestion or not. Quite frankly that's all it was, I never said anyone had to do it. However, I also posted that with the thought in mind that if people retort against this guy, then it could lead to quite a bit of trouble.
I understand your point here. Again this was one post he made like this. Right? Now if what you were doing is giving a fair warning... fine, I understand where you were coming from.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACMILAN1983
If the part that's been put in bold is supposed to suggest me or another mod is taking advantage of our position to control what is said in the forums, then I suggest sending a complaint to Debs or Reza. This not only applies to you, but anyone who feels this way.
I hope you dont think that is what I'm suggesting. I'm pointing out a concern and would rather tell you first and hopefully no further than that.
__________________
The sure provisions of my lord,
Attend me to all my days.
O may thine house be mine abode,
And all my works be praise.
There would I find a settled rest,
Where other go and come;
No more a stranger nor a guest,
But like a child at home.

My Shepherd will...

KZION Radio
Kui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2007, 09:56   #584

ACMILAN1983

Registered User
 
ACMILAN1983's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
ACMILAN1983 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kui
Let me apologise for zero-ing on you. That really isnt my intention. Let me however bring to your attention...
Apology accepted

Quote:
In this case you might be doing that Dev. Look... what he wrote here is so minute compared to what our own fans say here every given chance they get to incite trouble. They do so by trashing our team. Now if they have a right to do that (even in the most unfair manner), I think what Richest Country is doing as small potatos and he too can push buttons like every and any Milan trash talkers we have in here including our own fans. Let him laugh all he wants. The best laugh is the last one and that is yet to happen.
Though I understand your point, I'm looking at the motive behind their posts. Most of the "trashers" that you're talking about are very insulting to the side (which at this point the rules don't forbid, though it might be worth considering amongst the mods/admins considering some of the insults), but they're bringing across an opinion, rather than trying to intentionally inflame other members. Richest Country on the other hand has quite clearly come here to cause trouble and disrespect MM members (by laughing at us as he said), which breaks rule 7.

Quote:
I understand your point here. Again this was one post he made like this. Right? Now if what you were doing is giving a fair warning... fine, I understand where you were coming from.
I've not given any official warning as yet, as I'd rather let the situation die on it's own than having to start handing out warnings unnecessarily. At the same time though, I want it to be clear there are rules here and for a reason.

Quote:
I hope you dont think that is what I'm suggesting. I'm pointing out a concern and would rather tell you first and hopefully no further than that.
The point I was raising was if there's ever a time when rules aren't being properly enforced and you're not happy about it, then you need to let someone know. I don't always enforce the rules, such as during games I'll generally avoid removing or warning profanity. This is to allow a little flexibility at a time when most members are probably pretty emotional. However, should it get to a point where it's just becoming ridiculous, then the rule will have to be enforced with greater conviction, though I'd rather not have to.
ACMILAN1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2007, 10:02   #585

Kui

Registered User
 
Kui's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 1999
Location: I ke one a Kaku'ihewa
Fave Players: Roby Donadoni, Chico Evani, Franco Baresi
Kui is on a distinguished road
Thanks Dev for your prompt reply. Thanks for the rule #7 citation as well. I also see where you are coming from. I'm certain you see where I am also coming from as well. I'm glad we found a middle ground. I know what you mods do is quite a feat. A near impossible job! As near impossible as it is, I think you and the others are doing a fine job. Thanks again.

BTW... maybe you may know. What happen to the 24hr chance to edit or modify one's post? Now it can only be done after 10 minutes of posting.
__________________
The sure provisions of my lord,
Attend me to all my days.
O may thine house be mine abode,
And all my works be praise.
There would I find a settled rest,
Where other go and come;
No more a stranger nor a guest,
But like a child at home.

My Shepherd will...

KZION Radio
Kui is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:50.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.