![]() |
|
|
#571 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2006
Location: Greece,Thessaloniki (Macedonia)
Fave Players: Van Basten, Maldini, Savicevic
![]() |
[/color]
Quote:
![]()
__________________
PAOK Thessaloniki for Ever.... |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#572 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 02 2006
Location: California
Fave Players: Sheva, Ronaldinho, Gerrard and I
![]() |
Clarence showed class to CR, CR had nothing else to do but to get YC)))
|
|
|
|
|
|
#573 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: Sarajevo
Fave Players: San Paolo, MVB, Safet Susic, The Divine Ponytail
![]() |
no, gattuso will play in athens., Favalli on for Kaka
|
|
|
|
|
|
#574 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 07 2005
Location: Benson, England
Fave Players: Maldini, Inzaghi, Kaká
![]() |
Quote:
Forza Milan, I haven't been watching as I'm working, just checking the comments here!
__________________
Life's a game of two halves I score I shoot the crowd roars I'm never going home |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#575 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 01 2005
Location: London
![]() |
kaka out (he is on YC) on ..........
__________________
PROUD TO BE ROSSO NERO FORZA MILAN
|
|
|
|
|
|
#576 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 10 2006
![]() |
3-0 against ManU....beautiful, beautiful
|
|
|
|
|
|
#577 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 01 2000
Location: Kuala Lumpur
![]() |
dats the way.... make it scruppy...
|
|
|
|
|
|
#578 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 02 2006
Location: California
Fave Players: Sheva, Ronaldinho, Gerrard and I
![]() |
MoM = Clarence Seedorf = 2 assists + 1 sublime goal = classy performance
|
|
|
|
|
|
#579 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2006
Location: Greece,Thessaloniki (Macedonia)
Fave Players: Van Basten, Maldini, Savicevic
![]() |
Nobody had cards all will be in Greece, don't forget Il Capitano.
__________________
PAOK Thessaloniki for Ever.... |
|
|
|
|
|
#580 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 02 2006
Location: California
Fave Players: Sheva, Ronaldinho, Gerrard and I
![]() |
MU are showing themselves what they really are, *******s who cannot lose quietly. bad fouls.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#581 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: Sarajevo
Fave Players: San Paolo, MVB, Safet Susic, The Divine Ponytail
![]() |
Dida impresses me tonight!!
4 caught crosses! ![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#582 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2006
Location: Greece,Thessaloniki (Macedonia)
Fave Players: Van Basten, Maldini, Savicevic
![]() |
Welcome to Greece
__________________
PAOK Thessaloniki for Ever.... |
|
|
|
|
|
#583 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 02 2006
Location: California
Fave Players: Sheva, Ronaldinho, Gerrard and I
![]() |
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#584 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 10 2006
Location: In your sock drawer
Fave Players: Abbiati
![]() |
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#585 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 01 2005
Location: London
![]() |
2 minutes left, we really showed ManU and all the world, the way football should be playe.d, a great Milan at last
__________________
PROUD TO BE ROSSO NERO FORZA MILAN
|
|
|
|