AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Multimedia

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19-02-2003, 03:43   #46

jani

Registered User
 
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Milanello
jani is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by CieloEMar


http://www.acmilan.com/View_Video.as...d_Sottotipo=11

Enjoy~
:p
Any way to have it in MPEG format? DAMMIT IM DESPERATE!
__________________
I've got a devil in me
jani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2003, 09:11   #47

CieloEMar

Registered User
 
CieloEMar's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Virginia, US
Fave Players: Paolo & Sheva
CieloEMar
Quote:
Originally posted by Shevchenko-[7]


Any way to have it in MPEG format? DAMMIT IM DESPERATE!
download it first? then change its format? I am not sure
This is the real address of the video

mms://media.acmilan.com/acmilan/file_stream/4569_str200.asf
__________________
a fan site for sheva: ForzaSheva
CieloEMar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2003, 20:49   #48

CieloEMar

Registered User
 
CieloEMar's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Virginia, US
Fave Players: Paolo & Sheva
CieloEMar
The highlight of Milan-Lokomotiv

http://www.uefa.com/MultimediaFiles/...L/54944_80K.rm
__________________
a fan site for sheva: ForzaSheva
CieloEMar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-02-2003, 08:51   #49

jani

Registered User
 
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Milanello
jani is on a distinguished road
Can you do it for me and post it somewhere? PLEASE? I can't seem to see pictures, only sounds
__________________
I've got a devil in me
jani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2003, 13:55   #50

CieloEMar

Registered User
 
CieloEMar's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Virginia, US
Fave Players: Paolo & Sheva
CieloEMar
Quote:
Originally posted by Shevchenko-[7]
Can you do it for me and post it somewhere? PLEASE? I can't seem to see pictures, only sounds
I don't where I can upload it. If you can provide some ftp, I could upload it for you.
__________________
a fan site for sheva: ForzaSheva
CieloEMar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2003, 19:53   #51

jani

Registered User
 
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Milanello
jani is on a distinguished road
send it to [email protected] ?
__________________
I've got a devil in me
jani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2003, 13:56   #52

dynamostar18

Registered User
 
dynamostar18's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2001
Location: Christchurch,New Zealand
Fave Players: Shevchenko, Nesta, Seedorf, Shatskikh
dynamostar18
Great job on the videos, please keep it up!!

Milan forever
__________________
A.C Milan - Champion's League winners 2002/2003
dynamostar18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2003, 02:02   #53

jani

Registered User
 
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Milanello
jani is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by CieloEMar


I don't where I can upload it. If you can provide some ftp, I could upload it for you.
Kazaa?
__________________
I've got a devil in me
jani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2003, 23:10   #54

ARIO

Registered User
 
ARIO's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2000
Location: Indonesia
Fave Players: The divine swan himself : MARCO VAN BASTEN!!!!
ARIO is on a distinguished road
Milan-Juve??...anyone?
__________________
A Milan con Affetto.....
F O R Z A M I L A N - 2011/2012MARCHETTI;Abate,DAVID LUIZ,ASTORI,Vila;Thiago Silva;Flamini,Pirlo;Robinho;Pato,Ibrahimovic
ARIO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-03-2003, 01:51   #55

humanTORCH

Registered User
 
humanTORCH's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2002
Location: Near the EQUATOR!
Fave Players: Sheva,Zidane,Boban,MVB
humanTORCH is on a distinguished road
There a highlight on Milan-Juve match in ac milan official site
__________________
One time Van Basten said to me: Why do Milan keep winning while the others don't?
I answered: Marco, we want to remain in the memory as a side that wins in a certain way, we must entertain the public because it's just not the winning that counts.'
- Arrigo Sacchi
humanTORCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-03-2003, 03:18   #56

tbouks02

Registered User
 
tbouks02's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2001
Location: Philly, USA
tbouks02 is on a distinguished road
Full match is right here:
1st Half
2nd Half
__________________
ALL MEN ARE EQUAL. BUT SOME ARE MORE EQUAL THAN OTHERS.
tbouks02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-03-2003, 04:11   #57
Milan ForEver_1
Guest
 
Milan - Juve Goals

Enjoy it

#1

http://www.acmilanclub.com/fclick/fclick.php?ad=50

#2

http://www.acmilanclub.com/fclick/fclick.php?ad=51

Very Nice isn't
  Reply With Quote
Old 23-03-2003, 05:58   #58

ARIO

Registered User
 
ARIO's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2000
Location: Indonesia
Fave Players: The divine swan himself : MARCO VAN BASTEN!!!!
ARIO is on a distinguished road
Can't open it....It's all in arabic, ican't read it!
__________________
A Milan con Affetto.....
F O R Z A M I L A N - 2011/2012MARCHETTI;Abate,DAVID LUIZ,ASTORI,Vila;Thiago Silva;Flamini,Pirlo;Robinho;Pato,Ibrahimovic
ARIO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-03-2003, 17:52   #59

dynamostar18

Registered User
 
dynamostar18's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2001
Location: Christchurch,New Zealand
Fave Players: Shevchenko, Nesta, Seedorf, Shatskikh
dynamostar18
Yeah me too, please can you help those non Arabic speakers log in to see the goals? I am dying to see them.

PLEASE!



Forza Milan forever
__________________
A.C Milan - Champion's League winners 2002/2003
dynamostar18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-03-2003, 17:58   #60

Goirre

Moderator
 
Goirre's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2002
Location: Summerland, US
Fave Players: Paolo Maldini-Franco Baresi-Billy Costacurta
Goirre is on a distinguished road
why don't you just watch the highlights in the official site?
__________________
!!!FORZA MAGICO MILAN!!!

!!!VIVA EL BOLIVAR CARAJO!!!


Serie A Prediction League 2002/2003 Champion
Serie A Prediction League 2003/2004 Champion
Goirre is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:23.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.