AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > COMMUNITY > Members Lounge

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 24-01-2004, 08:46   #46

ariel

Registered User
 
ariel's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: Novi Sad,Serbia/Florence,Italy
Fave Players: Maldini,Billy,Baresi,Nesta
ariel is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Joey Faria
ahhhhh...a lovely new female milan fan....welcome sweetie..
you have to watch out for that ACmilan_montreal character..as well as that Trini guy...they're just trouble...



oh by the way the "mafia" is a Sicilian term....the Calabrese mafia is called ndrangheta...and the mafia in Napoli is referred to as the Camorra....

and ariel feel free to post more pics

You can also feel free to post more pics!!!!!
See you!
P.S.
Thanks for the explanation about mafia terminology!
ariel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-06-2005, 11:27   #47

rae

BANNED
 
rae's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2003
Location: Memel, Lithuania
Fave Players: Costacurta Giggs & Rui Costa
rae is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ariel
Karate:i`ve been practising it(training it) for 10 years(since 7 to 17) and it was all consequence of watching too many karate movies and of falling in love for the first time.....in Bruce Lee at the age of seven
never noticed that before... are you really a karate girl? What kind of karate you use to train? Why did you give up it? How much have you achieved, I mean, KYU's or even DAN's, or any victories in kata or kumite touraments?

Sorry for being so indelicate and curious... the reason of this is that I am also a keen karate admirer I use to train it for more than 11 years [since I was 9].

rae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-06-2005, 15:14   #48

Dr Milano

Registered User
 
Dr Milano's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2005
Location: England
Fave Players: Zlatan, Pato, Silva, Nesta & Robinho
Dr Milano is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by rae
never noticed that before... are you really a karate girl? What kind of karate you use to train? Why did you give up it? How much have you achieved, I mean, KYU's or even DAN's, or any victories in kata or kumite touraments?

Sorry for being so indelicate and curious... the reason of this is that I am also a keen karate admirer I use to train it for more than 11 years [since I was 9].

lol ok
__________________
Abbiati
Sokratis Thiago Nesta Antonini
Flamini Pirlo Boateng
Pato Ibrahimovic Ronaldinho

Dr Milano is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 00:44.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.