AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 17-09-2004, 04:44   #46

Bayman

Registered User
 
Bayman's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2003
Bayman is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaggioForever
i third your opinion...milan should have more italian players...i suggest for daniele bonera , gilardino from parma , and mayb marco donadel and andrea briotti...i feel they r pretty promising youth to take on the midfield and defence respectively in the future...

just my 2 cents worth


FORZA MILAN
Bonera and Gilardino ok.
But plz no mediocre Italian midfielders....
Bayman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2004, 11:34   #47

ilgenio

Registered User
 
ilgenio's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2002
Location: 虎穴龍潭
Fave Players: Zico, Marco van Basten, Dejan Savicevic, Kaka
ilgenio is on a distinguished road
What's wrong with having a cosmopolitan lineup at Milan?
Like I said in an earlier post, Milan has never been exactly an "Italian" team.
If I had to select an all-time Milan XI (post-war), I'll pick:

------------------Cudicini-----------------

----Schnellinger-----Baresi------Maldini----

--Liedholm---Ancelotti---Rijkaard---Gullit----

--------------------Rivera------------------

-----------Nordhal-------Van Basten---------

And with 7 subs allowed in today's game, my bench consists of:
Dida
Tassotti
Lodetti
Savicevic
Schiaffino
Altafini
Shevchenko

That's 5 Italians in the starting XI and 2 on the bench (a total of 7 out of 18). I may swap Nesta for Tassotti, Gattuso for Lodetti, and Kaka for Savicevic 5 years down the road if they managed to win at least 3 more scudetti & a Champion's League with the current lot.

Ok I must admit that 2 other Italian players came very close to making the final 18, but in the end I picked Tassotti over Trapattoni, and Savicevic over Donadoni.
__________________
AC Milan Prediction League 2005/ 06 Champion

ALWAYS RED
ALWAYS BLACK
ALWAYS ROSSONERO
~ ~

Last edited by ilgenio; 17-09-2004 at 11:36.
ilgenio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2004, 12:39   #48

mk18

BANNED!
 
mk18's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2004
Location: amman, JORDAN
Fave Players: maldini, sheva, baggio, weah, mvb, cruyff
mk18 is on a distinguished road
wheres weah? and baggio ... i may understand the baggio thing since his best came from other team but weah... world player of the year and the greatest african to ever live!!!

and wheres gunnar gren and cesare maldini? and desailly!!!!!
mk18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2004, 12:27   #49

Shmikes

Registered User
 
Join Date: 05 2004
Location: Scotland
Fave Players: Shevchenko
Shmikes
Back with the Ronaldinho thing, I believe the is one of the greatest players at the minute, by far the best player in La Liga last season, so skillful and brings a smile to fans faces, which only a few players can do!! But he would be far too expensive, although I would love to see him at Milan, I highly doubt we will buy him. he is still at total legend in Scotland for that goal he scored against England in World Cup.
Shmikes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-2004, 02:47   #50

Ruud Gullit

Registered User
 
Ruud Gullit's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2004
Location: Lithuania
Fave Players: Costacurta, Nesta, Maldini, Gullit
Ruud Gullit is on a distinguished road
Adriano scores every game, he is very good player and I want to see him in Milan.
Ruud Gullit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-2004, 03:57   #51

rae

BANNED
 
rae's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2003
Location: Memel, Lithuania
Fave Players: Costacurta Giggs & Rui Costa
rae is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilgenio
What's wrong with having a cosmopolitan lineup at Milan?
Like I said in an earlier post, Milan has never been exactly an "Italian" team.
If I had to select an all-time Milan XI (post-war), I'll pick:

------------------Cudicini-----------------

----Schnellinger-----Baresi------Maldini----

--Liedholm---Ancelotti---Rijkaard---Gullit----

--------------------Rivera------------------

-----------Nordhal-------Van Basten---------

And with 7 subs allowed in today's game, my bench consists of:
Dida
Tassotti
Lodetti
Savicevic
Schiaffino
Altafini
Shevchenko

That's 5 Italians in the starting XI and 2 on the bench (a total of 7 out of 18). I may swap Nesta for Tassotti, Gattuso for Lodetti, and Kaka for Savicevic 5 years down the road if they managed to win at least 3 more scudetti & a Champion's League with the current lot.

Ok I must admit that 2 other Italian players came very close to making the final 18, but in the end I picked Tassotti over Trapattoni, and Savicevic over Donadoni.
lack of words....WERE IS COSTACURTA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
rae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-09-2004, 14:54   #52

Maldini_Sheva

Registered User
 
Maldini_Sheva's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2001
Location: Los Angeles
Fave Players: All AC Milan Players who bring success to Milan
Maldini_Sheva
Personally, I don't see how Milan able to buy Ronaldinho at this point. except if Barca accept a multiple players exchange to reduce his amount. We should had been try to sign him while he's in PSG, Rite now it's rather too late although it isn't impossible. Some of you called Tevez, well he's another great option. I think the best interest in here is if we can get Ronaldinho for some bargain price, I would go for it. If not, say good bye to him.
__________________
I've been sworn to dedicate my life as Rossonero Fans.
Maldini_Sheva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-09-2004, 16:43   #53

KaKa|22

Registered User
 
KaKa|22's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2004
Location: Sultanate of Oman
Fave Players: Andrea Pirlo and all players in AC Milan
KaKa|22 is an unknown quantity at this point
Ronaldinho is one of the best players worldwide. I hope Berl. agrees to buy him
Yeah, and also Gilardino and Rubinho are great But i hope Ronaldinho just doesnt join Chelsea or Real Madrid
KaKa|22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-2004, 04:26   #54

mk18

BANNED!
 
mk18's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2004
Location: amman, JORDAN
Fave Players: maldini, sheva, baggio, weah, mvb, cruyff
mk18 is on a distinguished road
i hope he stays at barca while we get some1 like adriano or ronaldo
mk18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-2004, 08:09   #55

KaKa|22

Registered User
 
KaKa|22's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2004
Location: Sultanate of Oman
Fave Players: Andrea Pirlo and all players in AC Milan
KaKa|22 is an unknown quantity at this point
Who? Ronaldo? NO anyone but not Ronaldo please
KaKa|22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-2004, 12:46   #56

mk18

BANNED!
 
mk18's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2004
Location: amman, JORDAN
Fave Players: maldini, sheva, baggio, weah, mvb, cruyff
mk18 is on a distinguished road
ur saying no to the best striker in the world?
mk18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-2004, 12:54   #57

KaKa|22

Registered User
 
KaKa|22's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2004
Location: Sultanate of Oman
Fave Players: Andrea Pirlo and all players in AC Milan
KaKa|22 is an unknown quantity at this point
"Every Player has an Era, Ronalos Era have been gone when he joined the so called Los Galacticos"
KaKa|22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-2004, 13:34   #58

mk18

BANNED!
 
mk18's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2004
Location: amman, JORDAN
Fave Players: maldini, sheva, baggio, weah, mvb, cruyff
mk18 is on a distinguished road
thats pure bull****... ur comment is worse than the why not mancini and chivu thread or the pancaro is the worst pickup ever thread!

ronaldo has been great even with real... tell me how is his era gone knowing that he is currently la liga top scorer?
mk18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2004, 08:59   #59

KaKa|22

Registered User
 
KaKa|22's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2004
Location: Sultanate of Oman
Fave Players: Andrea Pirlo and all players in AC Milan
KaKa|22 is an unknown quantity at this point
Loses a Penalty against Espanyol, and even never tried to equalise
KaKa|22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2004, 10:34   #60

Peachtot

Registered User
 
Peachtot's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2001
Fave Players: San Marco, Zvone Boban
Peachtot is on a distinguished road
Dinho is the best right now.
For Ronnie : NoOoo...
Dinho, kaka n sheva will be the best Triangle Offeense!!!
Peachtot is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:21.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.